• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Trump tactic happens tonight

What do you thinks trumps antics will be tonight

• Total voters

jaeger19

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Thought it would be interesting to see what people think Trump's antics will be tonight.

He's incapable of shutting the **** up and letting other people speak, so probably more of the same. Boring.

I'm hoping he behaves, but I can completely see him just yelling from his side of the stage when his mic is off.

Don Quixote

Trump is under extreme pressure. He has to throw a "hail marry" pass.

No telling what the idiot will do under that kind of pressure.

Trump is under extreme pressure. He has to throw a "hail marry" pass.

No telling what the idiot will do under that kind of pressure.
Mary like the virgin mary, not praise of marriage...

We all know that the debate moderator, Kristen Welker is a tried and true democrat. Have to
wonder how unfair she will be to the president. Tossing softballs to Biden then trying her best to burn Trump.
Will she question Biden about the China pay to play?

More of the same partisan bull crap directed towards president Trump!
Watch how they will abuse the cut off switch with the microphone to cut off the president.

Thought it would be interesting to see what people think Trump's antics will be tonight.
None of the above.

Trump will treat Biden and the moderator the way they will treat him...but he'll do it better.

(And he won't let either one of them steamroll him.)

Trump will self immolate!

I voted he'll bring out his own mic. Not 'cause I think it'll actually happen but just 'cause it'd be funny as hell if he did it.

Mike is only off for first 2 mins after that it will be the same train wreck as the last one.

He's incapable of shutting the **** up and letting other people speak, so probably more of the same. Boring.

Like the rest of us I suppose.

I think Trump cooks his own goose tonight. He needs this debate to "turn it around", but what is far more likely is tonight he (and his supporters) will watch it call come tumbling down.

The last "debate" resulted in an immediate widening of the polling gap. There is no indication that Trump learned a thing from that debate. His actions since seemingly reflect a mood that is somewhere between severe agitation and completely unhinged. He is borderline out of control. I expect we will see more petulant child (that is being nice), rather than someone that is viable candidate president. The two remaining undecided voters in America (I think one is in Texas and the other one lives in Florida) are likely to both decide they have had enough of Trump tonight.

I think Trump cooks his own goose tonight. He needs this debate to "turn it around", but what is far more likely is tonight he (and his supporters) will watch it call come tumbling down.

The last "debate" resulted in an immediate widening of the polling gap. There is no indication that Trump learned a thing from that debate. His actions since seemingly reflect a mood that is somewhere between severe agitation and completely unhinged. He is borderline out of control. I expect we will see more petulant child (that is being nice), rather than someone that is viable candidate president. The two remaining undecided voters in America (I think one is in Texas and the other one lives in Florida) are likely to both decide they have had enough of Trump tonight.
This^^^^^^^!

I am not sure.
I think that he walks out.
I think that the ground work is prepared for his walk out.
"the moderators is an unfair democrat
".they are going to mess with his mic
"they are going to serve Biden softballs and burn Trump".
"its unfair".

Trump and the trump campaign have been laying out this groundwork. And I think that Trump will go after Bidens's son hunter, go after China..and throw out anything that will stick. Talk over Bidens mic.. and then when he has pushed as much as he can..
He does a mic drop and walks out saying he won;t be ambushed by leftists.
Then he goes out playing the victim.. and that he won;t play "the leftists games".

My understanding is that after the two minute mic mute, both mics will be on for a period of time (5 minutes?) so donald will still be able to showcase his belligerence.

Back
Top Bottom