• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What the hell Congress

Ah. And which party was it that raised hell when the Democrats wanted to raise taxes on the rich? Which party was it that said the Democrats were being unfair to the oh-so-holy "Job Creators"?
Thats what they call in the business a 'dodge'. You are kinda skirting that little issue arent you. Or the fact that there are plenty f rich democras that LOVE to talk **** about how golly they just wish the government would take more from them. Of course...they always WAIT, dont they. They dont give it up without bein forced. Thats because they are full of ****. You know that...right?

Oh...and as for them being the b creators..they ARE. You GET that there is a REASON why so many liberals TALK about business and their wonderful fantasy world about what business SHOULD look like...right?

I think the highlighted statement is incorrect. One way to avoid a government shut down would be if the Democrats pass the House bill...as is. If that happens, Cruz will have no reason to filibuster. As the article says, he will filibuster to prevent Democrats from amending the legislation.

Of course, in reality, the Democrats will never allow the Republicans to get their way so we can, in fact, expect a government shut down with the resulting blame game that is sure to follow.

1377356_365719073561277_1151353498_n.jpg

I'll tell you what I'm walking away from this. The old guard Republicans are worn down and have thrown in the towel long ago. They just want to rubber stamp everything that comes across their desk so the media will stop painting them as the bad guys.

Say what you will about guys like Cruz, Paul, Lee, Sessions and etc, they may not win the battle but at least I feel like their are fighting for me and trying to bring attention to these issues.

To all of these old Republicans that just want to roll over and play dead, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Back
Top Bottom