• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What should NATO do if a Russian bomb lands in a NATO country or a Russian plane flies in a NATO country's air space?

I dont dodge.
Post 90 was mine and post 92 was answered.

If you can mount a rational question, ask. I will offer you edification.
Peace ✌
Sorry post 89...a minor point since the question was asked again in post 92. Can you answer both or either?

Again:
Has Putin shown himself to be anything but a mass murdering intent on taking territory and assets?

Further do the 2 dimensional defenses that Ukraine can bring to bear appear to be able to push Russian forces back or just delay them?
1. Not our problem

2. Also not our problem

No I dont think I will bother.

I would prefer we do not escalate this war. If it remains in the confines of Ukraine it is not our problem

Let Europe handle it

We must lead. This is between East and West. The world is small today. Isolationism has never been a beneficial strategy.

No I dont think I will bother.

I would prefer we do not escalate this war. If it remains in the confines of Ukraine it is not our problem

Let Europe handle it
Let Europe handle it....with what a Renault and a BMW?

All we are doing is providing arms. That would not seem such a burden for the richest nation in the world in support of a nation struggling for its freedom and sovereignty from a mass murderer for profit.

Let Europe handle it....with what a Renault and a BMW?

All we are doing is providing arms. That would not seem such a burden for the richest nation in the world in support of a nation struggling for its freedom and sovereignty from a mass murderer for profit.
Europe has arms

This is not our problem

If the russians are dumb enough to have a bomb or artillery piece shoot into a NATO country or a Russian plane fly into a NTO country's air space? Would it thn be time to go after the Russian military?

6 bombs back for every bomb they "accidentally" drop on NATO turf.

1. Not our problem

2. Also not our problem
Yea....like Czechoslovakia and Poland were not France and England's problem in the mid-20th century.

Piffle. Our air force could end this war in a matter of hours.

We'll be greeted as liberators in all likelihood.
6 days...6 weeks....I doubt 6 months.

lolz.gif

Yea....like Czechoslovakia and Poland were not France and England's problem in the mid-20th century.
Or like when half of Africa was involved in civil war for a decade.

Not our problem...because they were black and had no oil

Sorry post 89...a minor point since the question was asked again in post 92. Can you answer both or either?
I did. You not liking the ansewer is not an absence of an ansewer.

As I said, if you have a rational query, ask, ill explain things to you.

Europe has arms

This is not our problem
Not enough. Russia has the largest military in Europe by a wide margin. What the west has, what the western alliance has is much more military than Russia has and much better. But take us out of that equation and math shits over to Russia.

Not enough. Russia has the largest military in Europe by a wide margin. What the west has, what the western alliance has is much more military than Russia has and much better. But take us out of that equation and math shits over to Russia.
Dont care

We have no treaty to help Ukraine

I did. You not liking the ansewer is not an absence of an ansewer.

As I said, if you have a rational query, ask, ill explain things to you.
You didn't provide an answer. You provided a take on my emotional state or mind which is not an answer. You don't know me from a whole in the wall. So amateur psychoanalyzing won't get you anywhere.

Dont care

We have no treaty to help Ukraine
Actually we agreed to assist Ukraine if they were attacked as a part of their relinquishing their nuclear arsenal. It was not a guarantee of specific aid but we did agree to assist them if they were attacked.

Actually we agreed to assist Ukraine if they were attacked as a part of their relinquishing their nuclear arsenal. It was not a guarantee of specific aid but we did agree to assist them if they were attacked.
We have no treaty to defend Ukraine.

That is a fact

We have no treaty to defend Ukraine.

That is a fact
So what...just because fat donnie signed useless memorandum (NK) and ripped up actual agreements does not mean we should simply walk away from assisting Ukraine under terms which we said we would assist under.i

Perhaps you think it would be better if Ukraine still had their nukes. I bet Ukraine thinks so.

So what...just because fat donnie signed useless memorandum (NK) and ripped up actual agreements does not mean we should simply walk away from assisting Ukraine under terms which we said we would assist under.i

Perhaps you think it would be better if Ukraine still had their nukes. I bet Ukraine thinks so.
Yes it does. We owe Ukraine nothing

If your posts mature, tag me. Otherwise, please don't.

Thanks
There is nothing immature about the questions in post 92. Again psychoanalyzing me or trying to won't buy you anything.

THAT is not what this is. This WAR is being fought and was engaged in by Putin for the same old reason why aggressor nations attack other sovereign nations. Putin wants the assets and territory of Ukraine. His rationalizations are bullshit. Peddle them here if you want. I am not sure you will gone more than the support of your comrades.

No, Putin wants a geographic buffer state against a threatening organization that was created to fight the old Soviet Union and now sees Russia as the new Soviet Union.

Military experts always say: Never judge a prospective opponent by their professed intentions, but by their capabilities.
NATO is a very well-armed organization with a lot of firepower. They should be judged by their capabilities, and not by any fancy ads or shillery done on their behalf.
"But look - we wear White Hats - so of course everyone should love us! That's how you tell we're not bad guys!"

And here was beloved Victoria Nuland (same lady who oversaw the illegal invasion of Iraq) in the Maidan in Kyiv in 2014, handing out sandwiches to the protesters, right before that Capitol Insurrection happened.

What the **** was she doing there?

Oh, that's right -- she was organizing her regime change and deciding who the new govt in Ukraine should be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom