• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What should Joe do when he sees Putin at the G20 Summit?

What should Joe do when he meets Putin?

• Total voters
Since Putin said he was going to attend the summit, what do you think the POTUS should do if he sees the Russian dictator in person?
Well I’ll tell you Biden won’t kiss the dictators ass like trump did to the NK dictator by saying they are in love. 😂

Well I’ll tell you Biden won’t kiss the dictators ass like trump did to the NK dictator by saying they are in love. 😂
Or like Trump did by taking Putin's side against US intelligence agencies.

Since Putin said he was going to attend the summit, what do you think the POTUS should do if he sees the Russian dictator in person?
He won't attend. He'll either renege or be barred from the event. He's not leaving Russia now. Get real.

Hopefully with Joe's mental decline, his handlers will keep him away from Putin, before he says something stupid. Damn shame our presidency has come to this point.
LOL - if trump had handlers - 1/6 would not have happened and he wouldn't have been allowed to make those criminal phone calls to Zelensky and Ratzenberger. Joe needs "handlers" a lot less than your guy did, my friend :)

IMG_20220430_085149.jpg

IMG_20220430_085205.jpg

Yes, we need a president can who can establish credibility and respect for the office again, and talks of serious things like using nukes for hurricanes, windmill cancer, and sticking UV light up our behinds in a pandemic.
One thing is certain, President Biden will not take the word of a tyrant over the men and women who work for the Unites States Intelligence and will not allow America to appear weak and subservient to a dictator in front of the entire world like the last guy did.

Yes, we need a president can who can establish credibility and respect for the office again, and talks of serious things like using nukes for hurricanes, windmill cancer, and sticking UV light up our behinds in a pandemic.
We figured the libs would be all in on the last sentenc, with or with out a pandemic

The White House sent a recommendation to Indonesia that Putin should not attend.

A "recommendation"! To put it mildly. I wonder if there are consequences down the road for Indonesia for allowing in the Orc King. See, a "recommendation" from the Imperium should not be taken lightly if one values one's wellbeing

Put his foot up Putin's ass

Personally, I would like to see a Will Smith like slap right across Putin's face.

I know it is not very nice and a rare call from me for that sort of thing but at the same time Putin's image and stature (for lack of a better way to put it) is everything to him. A public slap would shatter that ego of his.

I'd like to see Zelensky allowed to address the full group by teleconference. That would make Putin squirm.

Biden should Ignore the war criminal.

Well He certainly won't suck him off like tRump did.

“They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.’”

Joe is after all a bit of a badass. He faced down Popcorn and his gang of pool thugs and talked BIG shit about Trump...he should be able to handle Putin no problem.

I think giving over $35 billion in military assistance to Ukraine so they defeat Russia sends the right message. Unless you prefer that he tell everybody that NATO treated Putin very unfairly, which is what Trump would have done?

Back
Top Bottom