• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What should Joe do when he sees Putin at the G20 Summit?

What should Joe do when he meets Putin?

• Total voters
Totally ignore him.

Do not look at him.

Do not speak with him.

Do not mention his name.

Do not answer any questions about him.

The War Criminal and Butcher (President Biden's words) should be a pariah until he goes to H*ll.

I think giving over $35 billion in military assistance to Ukraine so they defeat Russia sends the right message. Unless you prefer that he tell everybody that NATO treated Putin very unfairly, which is what Trump would have done?
Yup, with Trump's tongue clearly inserted in Putin's asshole.

Reactions: lwf
Totally ignore him.

Do not look at him.

Do not speak with him.

Do not mention his name.

Do not answer any questions about him.

The War Criminal and Butcher (President Biden's words) should be a pariah until he goes to H*ll.

I think it's fine for Biden to speak to him, so long as the thing he tells him is "Just so you know, we're gonna keep shoving tanks and missiles up your ass until you're unable to protect your country from Somali pirates."

Since Putin said he was going to attend the summit, what do you think the POTUS should do if he sees the Russian dictator in person?
As long as he doesn't bend over and present his hindquarters to Putin like Trump did and side with him over the conclusions of the US intelligence community, I don't really care.

Since Putin said he was going to attend the summit, what do you think the POTUS should do if he sees the Russian dictator in person?
I voted other. Ask him if the check is in the mail.

The G20 is in November. things will have changed drastically by then...but in what way who knows? My bet is Putin never goes .

Agree ...except for shaking his hand...no way!
One of the few things I liked about Harper was him confronting Putin at a G7 and saying, "Okay, I'll shake your hand but you need to get out of Crimea!" Did no good, of course but if that attitude had been more general then and since things might be different.

I'd like to see Zelensky allowed to address the full group by teleconference. That would make Putin squirm.

It will also make Senile Joe squirm. Most mornings Joe can't tell Zelensky from Putin

Beta Joe isn't as good as Trump at anything
If you're referring to lying to Americans such as yourself and your loved ones about the severity of a deadly pandemic---certainly no argument here.

One of the few things I liked about Harper was him confronting Putin at a G7 and saying, "Okay, I'll shake your hand but you need to get out of Crimea!" Did no good, of course but if that attitude had been more general then and since things might be dif

The irony! Harper completely forgot he was also an occupier on native American lands.

The irony! Harper completely forgot he was also an occupier on native American lands.
Really. You can be an occupier in the place you were born. Who knew.
Makes me feel way out of position. I wonder where I belong.

I think giving over $35 billion in military assistance to Ukraine so they defeat Russia sends the right message. Unless you prefer that he tell everybody that NATO treated Putin very unfairly, which is what Trump would have done?
None of that money is going to "defeat Russia". It's going to pay off corrupt Ukrainians and Europeans so they'll keep being the Globalists patsies.

Is that the message you want to send Russia? It's certainly not the message Trump would have sent.

None of that money is going to "defeat Russia". It's going to pay off corrupt Ukrainians and Europeans so they'll keep being the Globalists patsies.

Is that the message you want to send Russia? It's certainly not the message Trump would have sent.

Yes, because you can keep a howitzer in an offshore shell account.

You are dismissed.

Is that why Ukraine is called the Oligarch factory? With 35 billions in the pipeline one has to wonder how many Ukrainian oligarchs will emerge at the end of the war.

Yes, because you can keep a howitzer in an offshore shell account.

You are dismissed.
The Billions Biden's pukes want Congress to send to Ukraine will be in cash...not howitzers.

Is that why Ukraine is called the Oligarch factory? With 35 billions in the pipeline one has to wonder how many Ukrainian oligarchs will emerge at the end of the war.
You’re pro-Russia, so I can only assume you consider that to be a good thing.

Beta Joe wouldn't want the same homosexual affections Trump had for Putin.

View attachment 67388240

View attachment 67388241

Your correct. china Joe the pedo has a different sexual appetit.

CA6EEC6E-8414-4D3F-ABAF-74AE0724889D.jpeg

The Billions Biden's pukes want Congress to send to Ukraine will be in cash...not howitzers.

Ukrainian oligarchs are smart. Who wants howitzers when you can get direct cash deposits. To convert howitzers to cash they have to be first sold in the arms black market, maybe at a discount since its not their intended destination, meaning only a fraction of Joe's largesse will end up in oligarchs' accounts.

History class, to begin with.
History doesn't make me an occupier.
My ancestors were oppressed by the English, their language forbidden, their clothing and music forbidden, their clan system broken up and the people driven off their lands, the young men forced to emmigrate or join Highland regiments. Am I owed anything by the English? Of course not.
I'm not an occupier in the place I was born. That's a ridiculous concept.

You’re pro-Russia, so I can only assume you consider that to be a good thing.

Hunter Biden can be put in charge of managing the 35 billions transactions. It should simplify things a lot for the Ukrainian oligarch factory

Back
Top Bottom