• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What is your most valued physical possession?

My most prized possession is kind of a group possession that will one day come directly to me. It is our family home/plantation back in North Carolina. It is an old antebellum plantation house that was actually used as a way point on the underground railroad. I love it there...especially in the balmy summers when the humidity is thick and steamy...the smell of honeysuckle drifting over the earthy smell of the tobacco. It sits on 300 acres complete with a mill and a gatehouse, stables, and quarters on back that used to be for sharecroppers but we now use for migrant workers. It used to be that I couldnt wait to get off that farm, but nowdays I cant wait to get back. I have been gone for about 10 years with only two visits back. Now that my wanderlust is dying off a bit, that is where I am going to make a bee-line next. I am just happy it is still there waiting for me.

I would say my most valued possession is my wedding ring (I don't care if that sounds cheesy cause it's true). Since you wouldn't let me use my relationship then I guess the simple of that relationship will have to do.

Certainly my iPod

I don't know what I'd do without it.

gdalton said:
I would say my most valued possession is my wedding ring (I don't care if that sounds cheesy cause it's true). Since you wouldn't let me use my relationship then I guess the simple of that relationship will have to do.

That's OK, I just put that disclaimer in because, if I didn't, people might only talk about their kids and such.
If your relationship is your most prized possession, that's fair game so far as I'm concerned.

So....tell us about it?

She's just an amazing person (place all sappy analogies here). The best part is we can talk about anything, and when we don't agree we can still keep it civil. Plus she's a super genius that understands at least half of the crap I try to explain to her.

gdalton said:
She's just an amazing person (place all sappy analogies here). The best part is we can talk about anything, and when we don't agree we can still keep it civil. Plus she's a super genius that understands at least half of the crap I try to explain to her.

Thats awesome. I love my other half dearly but when I go off on something, he just pats me on the head and says "thats nice dear, now think about that while you take the garbage out." I dunno, it must be working well since its been three years now and not one real fight to speak of.

Busta said:
What is your most valued physical possession?
The question refers to an actual item you own and not intangible things such as a relationship, love or an ideal. Likewise, children and other family or friends do not count (even if you did purchased them on E-bay).

My bronze swastika eagle Third Reich original door plaque.

Androvski said:
What about your pillows stuffed with genuine Jews hair?

Now now now let's not poke fun at the Nazi. They're an endangered speices.. let them have their fun while they're still around..

I'd def. take that Golden Swastika Eagle any day! I'm sure the zoo would like one of those to add to their collection of "Endagered speices"

Haha just playing dear Nazi-Sympthizers, I actually <3 you

Aryan Imperium said:

Do you dislike jews or do you just feel your superior? If so why?

I try not to get attached to anything of material value (minus organisms, but cows don't count.. they taste soooo good!)

If I HAD to pick... my band! (no one ever said anything about collective organizations!)

Geez I don't know......

My great grandfather's beat up old Mosin Nagant and his, what I like to call, "Medal that no one believes I have until I show them", the Hero Of The Soviet Union.

I'm sucker for nastalgia and martyr's, what can I say.

Aryan Imperium said:

Sarcasm, insults...etc... You must get that allot.

I must apologize for my fellow blogers. Patience and forgiveness are difficult virtues to aspire to.

As it is, this thread was not meant for discussing philosophical ideals. If anyone wishes to rip into the Aryan Nation or the Ausetrue, please go to an appropriate thread. I was hoping that we could come here to escape the heat of debate.

I would appreciate it if everyone would, please, refrain from arguing.

Arch Enemy said:
I try not to get attached to anything of material value (minus organisms, but cows don't count.. they taste soooo good!)

If I HAD to pick... my band! (no one ever said anything about collective organizations!)

Yea, material posessions just clutter up the mind, but in this day and age, and as technology evolves, I'd have to say my computer. I just bought a Gateway laptop.

Busta said:

I must apologize for my fellow blogers. Patience and forgiveness are difficult virtues to aspire to.

As it is, this thread was not meant for discussing philosophical ideals. If anyone wishes to rip into the Aryan Nation or the Ausetrue, please go to an appropriate thread. I was hoping that we could come here to escape the heat of debate.

Yeah. Me too. What he said.

My most valued physical possession is my ability to reason.

Comment on foregiveness:
Foregiveness is more for the person doing the forgiving, than it is for the person being forgiven!

Busta said:

I understand what you are saying,but when someone expresses views of that nature,what sort of response do you expect from us?As for forgiveness,there is none for Nazis!any thread is appropriate for demeaning them.

Last edited:
Androvski said:
I understand what you are saying,but when someone expresses views of that nature,what sort of response do you expect from us?As for forgiveness,there is none for Nazis!any thread is appropriate for demeaning them.
He didnt actualy say anything other then the fact that he had a plac. Yes, it is a plac that represints an evil group, but the same thing could be said about a soviet medal, no offense V.I. Lenin, becuase Stalin did horrible things.

TJS0110 said:
He didnt actualy say anything other then the fact that he had a plac. Yes, it is a plac that represints an evil group, but the same thing could be said about a soviet medal, no offense V.I. Lenin, becuase Stalin did horrible things.

Yep, believe me I'm well aware. But from what my father tells me of him, my great grandfather didn't fight for Stalin, he fought for the USSR and what it could be.

O and by the way I dont want anyone getting the idea that I support nazi becuase I defended the areyin nation guy. I was just stating that he never said anything offenseive.

TJS0110 said:
O and by the way I dont want anyone getting the idea that I support nazi becuase I defended the areyin nation guy. I was just stating that he never said anything offenseive.

It's ok I didn't think you were supporting him,I have read some of his posts in other threads.

My most valued physical posession isn't a single item-but it is more just a series of things:

Books. They have more meaning and answers to this world than we humans do. They keep us entertained, they keep us educated.

Without the written word I would have no place here on earth.

-FK

Good point. However I have a question, why are there so many Nazis on this website? Not trying to start a fight, just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom