• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

what is wrong with the d***** liberals

what's wrong with liberalism

• nothing

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • their veiws

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • thier "spiecial" opinion's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • everything

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And GWAR....re-ocks.

Seen 'em twice. From the balcony. Too prissy for the front row.

teacher said:
You got that completely backwards. Giddyup. I'm done for...

Typical. I guess I always expect the worst from people.

mixedmedia said:
Typical. I guess I always expect the worst from people.

I thought you would know me better than that by now. Do I come across uptight? Guess the free monkey pedicures haven't quite softened you up enough yet. Maybe I should try some humor...

teacher said:
Maybe I should try some humor...
Why?...

It's never worked for you before...:2wave:

teacher said:
I thought you would know me better than that by now. Do I come across uptight? Guess the free monkey pedicures haven't quite softened you up enough yet. Maybe I should try some humor...

:rofl

Empirical observation has found this to be quite effective with ilk such as we find here......of course the subject must find the humor dark-witted and completely lacking in societal esteem.

That's what I love about this place.....

Group hug.

galenrox said:
I know that one, he's the drummer in the beatles before ringo! He's the poor sad mother****er who quit the beatles!

I'm tired of your lying lies galen.

galenrox said:
I know that one, he's the drummer in the beatles before ringo! He's the poor sad mother****er who quit the beatles!

Correct...Although he was "pushed out" instead of "quitting"...

He is known as "The unluckiest man ever to have lived"...

cnredd said:
Correct...Although he was "pushed out" instead of "quitting"...

He is known as "The unluckiest man ever to have lived"...

Psh. He just googled it. ;)

galenrox said:
might be bi, but if you like dick you're not straight (unless you're, you know, one of you people)

Agreed! And perhaps you can explain this to Teach who simply doesn't GET IT.

galenrox said:
WHAT?! I will STAB you in your ****ing eyeballs!
It's GWAR! You know, ****ing GWAR! The most kickass band to ever roam the earth! You don't know GWAR?! No wonder Colorado sucks so much, a severe lack of GWAR!

GWAR's music is boring, but the show IS amazing!!! I dont' think I'd buy an album but I don't think I could bare missing a show. It's funny cuz even the first time I saw them -- in a really small club in SF they STILL had this huge amount of gear and the guy who helped unload their truck was a friend who told me of all of it -- then when I left the show drenched in blood, I KNEW just how great they were!! WHAT FUN!!

One of the strip-dancer's who's web site I do knows the lead singer (Natalie) who's seen her latest show:

And if you though GWAR was good -- wait till you see Natalie throw LIGHTENING BOLTS FROM HER ARMS!! It's really amazing. On 2 giant Tesla coils she stands and it causes an arc to shoot out from her arms. She's amazing!!

My ex-roomie is their photographer.

Kelzie said:
Oh see look at that. Crappy hard core punk music. Who'da thought?

Kelzie: You need to go WITNESS the show. You don't need to pay attention to the music too much. It's ALL about the show.

If you want to hear and see the most amazing band, go see Sleepytime Gorilla Museum:

3way.jpg

teacher said:
You're such a fuc*king retard. I'll make a deal with you. You stop trying to say guys who get BJ's from men can still be straight and I'll stop making you look stupid for saying that. Your fag ass is like the last person on the face of the earth that has any idea of what a straight man is. Kelzie knows more about straight men then you.

A guy that finds out during the relationship he's been banging a transsexual is a murderer who spends a lot of time showering and brushing his teeth and drinking heavily.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?? It's really not that difficult of an idea. And WHY are you so stubborn about it? It seems like you really have a problem with straight guys who do this. And if you believe that they are NOT straight, then you can safely add another 30% of men who are 'gay' to the list that ARE.

Teach: it's like this -- If the guy LIKES DICK, he's GAY. If he's INDIFFERENT towards dick or *****, he's BI, if the dude like ***** EXCLUSIVELY, he's straight. If the dude sticks his dick in a gloryhole when he sees a mouth there then he likes getting it SUCKED. Most guys, (straight or gay) could care less what gender is attached to the mouth. If it turns out that the mouth belongs to a guy, it does not suddenly make the guy GAY. It is a mechanical thing, and sexual orientation is MUCH more than a simple & casual mechanical sexual event. If the guy sees the mouth and is afraid to put his dik in without seeing the gender of the person behind it -- he's SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED.

And it seems this is where your sexuality lies from the looks of your subborness at such an unimportant thing.

sissy-boy said:

Why is this so hard for you to understand?? It's really not that difficult of an idea. And WHY are you so stubborn about it? It seems like you really have a problem with straight guys who do this.

Hey freakshow, I could care less what they do, just don't call them straight. They are not.

And if you believe that they are NOT straight, then you can safely add another 30% of men who are 'gay' to the list that ARE.
That works for me.

Teach: it's like this -- If the guy LIKES DICK, he's GAY. If he's INDIFFERENT towards dick or *****, he's BI, if the dude like ***** EXCLUSIVELY, he's straight.

So far so good.
If the dude sticks his dick in a gloryhole when he sees a mouth there then he likes getting it SUCKED. Most guys, (straight or gay) could care less what gender is attached to the mouth.
True straight men do care. I care. I'm looking for a pretty lil thing with boobies. You see, you're the one who doesn't get it. I'm the straight guy here. Don't be presume to tell me what straight men do or don't. You don't have a clue.

If it turns out that the mouth belongs to a guy, it does not suddenly make the guy GAY.
Yes it does.

It is a mechanical thing, and sexual orientation is MUCH more than a simple & casual mechanical sexual event.
I can see you can't comprehand the fact I can't get it up for a guy.

If the guy sees the mouth and is afraid to put his dik in without seeing the gender of the person behind it -- he's SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED.
You got some serious issues son.

And it seems this is where your sexuality lies from the looks of your subborness at such an unimportant thing.

I like smart, pretty, athletic girls. They like me too. My sexuality is just fine. I don't have to close my eyes and remember being a teenager with my freak uncle buggering me to get off.

Unimportant? To be sure. But you remain mistaken. And you do seem to always answer this "unimportant thing. You have a way of shooting yourself in the foot, don't you?

The Genitorturers opened for GWAR both times I saw them. Nothing like a little sadomasochistic live sex show for the kiddies before they get drenched in blood by a barbaric race of aliens bent on human slaughter.

Anybody see when they were on Regis and Kathie Lee? GWAR, that is. ****ing weird, man.

mixedmedia said:
The Genitorturers opened for GWAR both times I saw them. Nothing like a little sadomasochistic live sex show for the kiddies before they get drenched in blood by a barbaric race of aliens bent on human slaughter.
Are you sure that wasn't Air Supply?...:cool:

cnredd said:
Are you sure that wasn't Air Supply?...:cool:

Actually now that you mention it I remember.....

they all came together - Skinhead Nazis with long-haired hippie freaks, dominatrixi with the sad-eyed, fey goth boys - arm in arm for a stirring rendition of I'm All Out of Love. It was ****ing beautiful, man. *sob, sniffle*

saffron said:
This isn't debate....oink! ink! oink! There do you understand that better?

:roll:

Quite possibly, maybe, yes, actually yes I do think that poor grammar and spelling is very telling of a person's education. As far as views, well, how does the saying go?...."Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one". And I bet your's is bigger than a lot of people's. :roll:

Sorry, it took me a while to get back to you. So by your post the spelling and grammer of a poster nullifies their words, their intent. Seems to me a convenient way to duck what a poster has to say. Especially if they shred you. Oink. Very clever. Maybe just because you are new here perhaps you fail to realize that the majority of us have gained insight into the character and intellect of you by your posts. "Opinion are like assholes". Very original and creative. A splendid inroad to your thought process. Be careful what you post. It lasts forever here. You are exposed. Weak.

To get back on topic, there's nothing wrong with the liberals, they're out of touch, and on the losing side, just where they belong.

GottaHurt said:
To get back on topic, there's nothing wrong with the liberals, they're out of touch, and on the losing side, just where they belong.

Hmmm, yeah, that's interesting.

So are you a top or a bottom?

mixedmedia said:
Hmmm, yeah, that's interesting.

So are you a top or a bottom?

Both, I put my beer on top of your head while I slap your bottom.

GottaHurt said:
Both, I put my beer on top of your head while I slap your bottom.

Oh well, I just lost twenty bucks......

Back
Top Bottom