• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is the true purpose behind these investigations on Donald Trump?

• Total voters

I would pick options 2, 3, 4, and 6.

2. The Dems see Donald Trump as a national threat. (To their own power.)

3. The Dems can't stand Trump and they are trying to derail his political career. (Because of #6 below.)

4. The Dems are trying to distract voters from Biden's failures. (More so their own failures, because most people inside the USA recognize Biden as a puppet.)

6. Other. In that they are also seeking to use "fear" of Trump and "MAGA" (anyone who doesn't agree/toe the progressive line) as a lever to maintain perpetual power.

Because future politicians and presidents cannot be allowed to repeat his actions.

And really, he should never have made it this far. The others who are corrupt as he is don't make it that far. They don't get elected after the ***** grabbing tape, for sure. More spotlight = more microscope. And now his ass is under the microscope.

And we keep finding disease after disease. Whose fault is this? Who chose to run for office and command a political party? Who chose to keep criming like it was his real job? Trump did.

I'm just spit balling here, but I'm thinking it all the suspected high crimes and misdemeanors.

Last edited:
How about people who commit crimes should be investigated and dealt with especially if they are in high public office and whether they are democrats or republicans is irrelevant?

To call him to account for his crimes.

The fact this is not one of the choices and how the poll is written prove the OP only cares about worshiping Trump the Terrorist. This poll can't be more biased.

The first four.

Most ordinary Dems want to know the truth, and a lot of woke Dems really, really, really -- uh -- "dislike" The Donald, whom they compare to H*tl*r or P*t*n.

The first four.

Most ordinary Dems want to know the truth, and a lot of woke Dems really, really, really -- uh -- "dislike" The Donald, whom they compare to H*tl*r or P*t*n.
Hey, modern Freethinkers aren't the only people who compare him to a Hitler and Putin wannabe,
...Orwell did.

I voted the 3rd 4th and 5th choices because that is what Ren wanted to hear and I hate to disappoint him :sneaky:

The first four.

Nah, as evil as Hitler was and Putin is, they have SOME brains. No comparison.

I see. So you're trying to tell me that the Republicans want Trump just as badly as the Democrats do. Is that correct?
No. If that is what I was telling you, those words of yours would look the same as the ones I used. Mine looked more like this " No you don't or you'd care regardless of party affiliation. You went out of your way to exclude Republicans. That's why every answer but one starts with 'the Dems' . Once you decided to slant the polling to partisan opposition, you lost all credibility to reclaim anything but a partisan purpose"

If you will notice, I am talking about YOU and your motives.

The "Dems" aren't the problem. Donald Trump is.

If the man would stop breaking the law there would be no investigations.

Simple concept most law abiding citizens are able to grasp.

Ren:

It's not just Democrats who are interested in seeing former President Trump be held accountable for his crimes and misdemeaners. Independents, some Republicans and much of the world outside of America want to see him face justice for what he has allegedly done prior to during and after his presidency.

Your point about distracting from President Biden's failures is wrong. The US Government and Congress have gotten more done in two years of governance than the Trump Administration and Congress got done in the four years of Mr. Trump's presidency. Yes, President Biden is old and can be confused some times but he is getting the work of governance done far better than his predecessor.

So why do the investigations happen still? They are still ongoing because former president Trump is a scoff-law, a confidence trickster, a liar, an incompetent chief executive and a threat to peace, order and good governance in the Republic of the United States of America. The man should already have been tried and put in jail for multiple crimes. Why he is not incarcerated is frankly beyond my ken. I any other country Mr. Trump would be demonstrating to all that orange is the new orange.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

He isn't God? Then this picture might be blasphemous!

wvkphqs9hyo91.jpg
OMG

"lawfare" in the same sense as 'Law Warfare' I'd agree. The Democrats are using and abusing the legal system as a weapon wielded against political opponents.

2 days agoCALIFORNIA CITY STRIKES RESOLUTION TO BE 'SANCTUARY FOR LIFE' AFTER PUBLIC OUTRAGE Early in the morning on Friday, a SWAT team of 25-30 heavily armed agents arrived at the Houcks' rural property in...​

This for a misdemeanor charge which was dismissed over a year ago.

No, it's not hard to see why so many thing that the DOJ / FBI are being wielded by a Democrat administration against their political opponents and the people themselves.
The agents didn't do this because he was some Catholic priest. They did it because he knocked down and hurt a senior citizen volunteer at a PP abortion clinic that had every legal right to be operating. Religion doesn't give you any right to hit and hurt people.

I'm so sick of these arrogant, bullying anti-abortion people that I want every single one who makes the slightest legal error to be called to account NOW. That isn't weaponizing the legal system. The arrogant anti-abortion people and their gerrymandering lawmakers are weaponizing it.

Translation: I sure wish Trump was above the law because it's becoming clearer by the day he committed one, or more, very serious federal crimes, and it breaks my heart ( as a Trump supporter ) to see him being investigated/held accountable for committing those federal crimes.
Doesn't break their heart. It enrages and shames them that they emotionally and politically invested in and identify with such an intellectually and morally corrupt con man, and their reflexive defense is to lash out, not look within.

"BUH BUH BUH LIBZ!"

Back
Top Bottom