• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is about neolib interventionists dumbing down every party that welcomes them?

DarkWizard12

Sir Poop A lot
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Idk whether to put this in the international politics forum or not, since i'm more concerned about the domestic causes of this foreign policy

FMQNBQ9X0AMijoX.png

I got to hand it to Bill Kristol, Mike Chertoff, Jennifer Rubin, et al, they manage to successfully brainwash every party they migrate to into a mass stupidity, or psychosis, to freely justify war and intervention.

How do they do it? because I want to do same thing. We have 963,000 reasons to get even with china, and if i can convince all the dumb neolibs in the democrat party, we might actually have unity!

Idk whether to put this in the international politics forum or not, since i'm more concerned about the domestic causes of this foreign policy

View attachment 67376278

I got to hand it to Bill Kristol, Mike Chertoff, Jennifer Rubin, et al, they manage to successfully brainwash every party they migrate to into a mass stupidity, or psychosis, to freely justify war and intervention.

How do they do it? because I want to do same thing. We have 963,000 reasons to get even with china, and if i can convince all the dumb neolibs in the democrat party, we might actually have unity!
What's your point? I Don't get it.

I think the point is for many Americans who are beating the war drum finding Ukraine on a map is an impossible task.

I think the point is for many Americans who are beating the war drum finding Ukraine on a map is an impossible task.
ding ding!

I thought it was obvious, but for a party that can't even find ukraine on the map, i guess i was expecting too much. 😂

ding ding!

I thought it was obvious, but for a party that can't even find ukraine on the map, i guess i was expecting too much. 😂
What party is that, because poor geography is in general an American flaw more so than a political philosophy

ding ding!

Are you agreeing with trump that putin's peacekeepers are a genius move? Decent people don't need to know where the ukraine is on a map to know what putin is doing is an act of war. When did russia invading other countries become acceptable to the gop?

Are you agreeing with trump that putin's peacekeepers are a genius move?
idk about genius specifically, but clearly the rest of the world wasnt prepared for a diplomatic maneuver. People were expecting a more conventional invasion, with tanks and guns.
Decent people don't need to know where the ukraine is on a map to know what putin is doing is an act of war.
"decent people don't need to know where Iraq is on a map to know WMD's exist"
When did russia invading other countries become acceptable to the gop?
When did getting in other country's businesses become acceptable to the dems?

Russia is a backwater. Let's pick on countries that are actual threats to us.

Are you agreeing with trump that putin's peacekeepers are a genius move?
It was not directed at me but I will answer. Genius as a long term political strategy for Russia? No there appears for now to be a strong multinational push back against the actions. There is some smarts about calling it a peace keeping mission as it allows Putin supporters a hint of underserved legitimacy using that phrasing.
Decent people don't need to know where the ukraine is on a map to know what putin is doing is an act of war.
Decent person probably not. However a well informed person who knows a little geography and understands about the resources and port access will be able to debate the actions from a better position than someone who thinks it’s bad because the TV said so.
When did russia invading other countries become acceptable to the gop?
For many it’s not

idk about genius specifically, but clearly the rest of the world wasnt prepared for a diplomatic maneuver. People were expecting a more conventional invasion, with tanks and guns.

"decent people don't need to know where Iraq is on a map to know WMD's exist"

When did getting in other country's businesses become acceptable to the dems?

Russia is a backwater. Let's pick on countries that are actual threats to us.
Moving tanks into a country that does not belong to russia is a diplomatic maneuver? Do you want the proof he has wmd's to be a mushroom cloud? Have we found them yet?

Which country is an actual military threat to the united states? It's a long way for either russia or china to try to invade america.

Pick on countries, is that what the right wants to see? More ass kicking around the world with our military?

It was not directed at me but I will answer. Genius as a long term political strategy for Russia? No there appears for now to be a strong multinational push back against the actions. There is some smarts about calling it a peace keeping mission as it allows Putin supporters a hint of underserved legitimacy using that phrasing.

Decent person probably not. However a well informed person who knows a little geography and understands about the resources and port access will be able to debate the actions from a better position than someone who thinks it’s bad because the TV said so.

For many it’s not
Trump and pompeo are praising him on tv and from my understanding according to @Mycroft, trump is the republican party. Russia needs to invade ukraine for resources and port access? Seriously?

Moving tanks into a country that does not belong to russia is a diplomatic maneuver? Do you want the proof he has wmd's to be a mushroom cloud? Have we found them yet?
I was talking about declaring them soveriegn states.....oh nevermind, you knew what you are trying to do. i just like to pretend people aren't that dumb.
Which country is an actual military threat to the united states? It's a long way for either russia or china to try to invade america.
China by far. China is trying to upstage us in the naval arena, and we have bases and territories all over the pacific
Pick on countries, is that what the right wants to see? More ass kicking around the world with our military?
not necessarily with our military, but economically and culturally as well. You suddenly have a problem with that? You suddenly become a peace activist when i call out the real threats?

Trump and pompeo are praising him on tv and from my understanding according to @Mycroft, trump is the republican party. Russia needs to invade ukraine for resources and port access? Seriously?
You are confusing need and desire

I was talking about declaring them soveriegn states.....oh nevermind, you knew what you are trying to do. i just like to pretend people aren't that dumb.

China by far. China is trying to upstage us in the naval arena, and we have bases and territories all over the pacific

not necessarily with our military, but economically and culturally as well. You suddenly have a problem with that? You suddenly become a peace activist when i call out the real threats?
The territory is a part of ukraine, putin has no legal claim to declare them sovereign states wanting independence from ukraine. It's called an act of war no matter how you try to spin it. Tanks from one nation inside another nation and not for fun but it's not an invasion? Pretzel logic at its best.

The territory is a part of ukraine, putin has no legal claim to declare them sovereign states wanting independence from ukraine. It's called an act of war no matter how you try to spin it. Tanks from one nation inside another nation and not for fun but it's not an invasion? Pretzel logic at its best.
Make no mistake, it has its problems. But it's still curve ball that the rest of the world wasn't expecting. Instead of just howling on about the conventional tanks and guns, the merits of separatist claims are now brought to the front. It's an interesting angle.

Are you agreeing with trump that putin's peacekeepers are a genius move? Decent people don't need to know where the ukraine is on a map to know what putin is doing is an act of war. When did russia invading other countries become acceptable to the gop?
Since when did genius come to mean acceptable?

Uh huh, how long did his thousand year realm last? Pure genius like trump.
There are genius homeless people and genius crazy people. The word has a range of meaning.

Which of course is off topic, it certainly doesn't mean acceptable.

No. Nor did I take it as acceptable. Hitler was a genius.
Uh huh, how long did his thousand year realm last? Pure genius like trump.
There are genius homeless people and genius crazy people. The word has a range of meaning.

Which of course is off topic, it certainly doesn't mean acceptable.
When trump said it it was meant as acceptable, a compliment, to say otherwise makes one a trump supporter.

Here is the reason why Putin is having his way with NATO, the EU and Ukraine.

Biden did his part by enabling Russia's explosion of gas and oil revenues this past year.

Here is the reason why Putin is having his way with NATO, the EU and Ukraine.

Biden did his part by enabling Russia's explosion of gas and oil revenues this past year.

Of course vlad invading ukraine is biden's fault, who thought otherwise? Have you considered hooking up with @Monica33?

Of course vlad invading ukraine is biden's fault, who thought otherwise? Have you considered hooking up with @Monica33?
Biden helped. It's not his fault.

You didn't watch the video, did you?

Back
Top Bottom