• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What if they weren't looking for anything? What if they planted something?

Your lib handlers have been lying about Trump for literally years
That you choose to follow them like sheep is your choice, I suppose.

It's statements like these that generally make me fearful of what's going to happen if Trump were to just admit he broke the law or actually gets thrown in jail.

Nothing has happened yet as far as punishment or detail, but the cult is already losing its mind.

They've already proven themselves capable of deceit with the Steele dossier. No ethics at all.
Wouldn't be surprised if it was part of the grand scheme.
Like the Whitmer kidnapping. Same head agents involved in this one.

Typical commie run shithole. Biden's America.
Tell us why you willfully, and of your own accord, choose to live in a "commie run shithole." Is it because Trump also chooses to live in the very same "commie run shithole"?

They've already proven themselves capable of deceit with the Steele dossier. No ethics at all.
It’s a tough time of year to plant stuff in Florida.

Typical commie run shithole. Biden's America.
I wouldn't bother arguing with these fools. They'll just go back trying to convince you you're a crazy CT nut.

They know exactly what is going on here. It's been the same for 7+ years.

Opposition persecution.

What if someone who acts like a crook, actually is a crook?

We all know your record of getting predictions correct is very....

...very low.

Right. Like unequivocally stating the Russia investigation was completely fake several years ago.
Guess what? I was correct. How soon commies forget.

Some say that it is part of a plan to disqualify the Honorable Donald J. Trump from running again.

It seems that they are really afraid that he could actually win in 2024.

The Honorable Donald J. Trump now needs to be nominated by acclamation.

There should be no Republican primaries.

All good Republicans, genuine liberals, and true Independents need to circle the wagon at this momentous time when the "Democratic" Pary is endeavoring to overturn democracy in this unique nation.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: o_O 🤪

POE'S LAW!!!!

FvDPHFi.gif

its there a competition for the dumbest post on this topic?
this one has to be a finalist
😂🍿

FvDPHFi.gif

its there a competition for the dumbest post on this topic?
this one has to be a finalist
😂🍿
So, it's real? NO kidding? You actually believe that?

I mean, I know that corrupt cops sometimes plant evidence, but why are you assuming hundreds of FBI agents and officers, everyone up to and including the AG who probably had to sign off on this raid, would be OK with that?

I mean, I know that corrupt cops sometimes plant evidence, but why are you assuming hundreds of FBI agents and officers, everyone up to and including the AG who probably had to sign off on this raid, would be OK with that?
And a Federal Judge, reportedly appointed by Trump.

They know exactly what is going on here. It's been the same for 7+ years.

Right.
Trump behaves badly.
Trump gets in trouble.
Conservatives defend him with lies, personal attacks on judges and FBI, etc.

We know exactly how Trump has behaved for more than 7 years...most of his adult life.

Back
Top Bottom