• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the Floor!
dancing.gif

Just posted a System of a Down song. Now I want to hear more. :2razz:

Total change up, I know, but I just LOVE CCR. I love the combination of like rhythm and blues with that southern rock sound and a little bit of psychedelic sound added in the mix. These guys were pure musical genius IMO, and even though this song has been overplayed, it's still one of my favorites. Such a unique and good sound. :) Even though they were actually from California. :lol:

Really like this one too. :mrgreen: CCR ~ Green River

I know I played them before, but that's what I'm listening to. :shrug:

I think someone played this one recently, but it's another one I really like.

CCR ~ Sweet Hitchhiker.

OMG, I think I'm having a Communication Breakdown!!! ;)

Oh, I Can't Quit You Babe ~ :shrug:

Pearl Jam ~ Alive

Hey, I'm still alive ~ :2razz:

Neil Young ~ Hey, hey My, my

Neil Young ~ Sugar Mountain ~ Very nice song :)

I can't stop listening to old school metal today. lol

What this evening needs is SEVEN SPANISH ANGELS.Brought to you by Willie and Ray.:peace

No complete video from the movie. :(

Funny feelgood movie. One of the best scenes is when the bunch of laid-off steelworkers, trying to form a male stripper act because there's no other work, are waiting in line to sign for their dole money.

You bunch of savages are welcome for the culture I provide you. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom