• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are the most trustworthy and least biased media outlets?

Your claims of the US supplying Saddam with Chemical Weapons has been disproved. Feel free to lie again.
So you claim. Rumsfeld sold the chemicals and sourced german machinery to produce the chemical weapons, American military needed whilst the Iraqis were used as the delivery agent in the American sponsored Iran Iraq war!
Another one America lost!
Why else was Saddams courier waylayed and every single document was stolen by the American secret services, to copy on behalf of the U.N.? Or so the reason or excuse used, or what any normal person would call lies, to hide information, your compatriots needed to hide!

Those sites are also biased. I dont think there is any news that isnt. People think AP isnt biased, but its pretty obvious in the news they choose to cover, and how specific narratives appear in their stories.
Abby Martin, is a brave and independent reporter who worked on RT, it's a pity she isn't allowed free reign in America, but you Americans don't like honesty or integrity in there reporting!

So you claim. Rumsfeld sold the chemicals and sourced german machinery to produce the chemical weapons, American military needed whilst the Iraqis were used as the delivery agent in the American sponsored Iran Iraq war!
Another one America lost!
Why else was Saddams courier waylayed and every single document was stolen by the American secret services, to copy on behalf of the U.N.? Or so the reason or excuse used, or what any normal person would call lies, to hide information, your compatriots needed to hide!

Please lie again.

Your lie about chemicals was already squashed.

On top of the original lie come more claims... More lies.

Abby Martin, is a brave and independent reporter who worked on RT, it's a pity she isn't allowed free reign in America, but you Americans don't like honesty or integrity in there reporting!

We HATE it! And we murder puppies for their fur, too!

We HATE it! And we murder puppies for their fur, too!
Mmm..... I thought the torture and murder in secret American prisons of innocent men women and children, more important, but we all have our own priorities.
Bless.

Mmm..... I thought the torture and murder in secret American prisons of innocent men women and children, more important, but we all have our own priorities.
Bless.

Interesting how you like two state run entities know for spewing CT nonsense...

Interesting how you like two state run entities know for spewing CT nonsense...
But unlike your Zionist owned press, and according to American reporters on RT, like Abbey Martin, the owners never interfere with any reporting! Pity you cannot say the same, any criticism of Israel, your sacked. Regardless if your a reporter, actor, or star on tv with your own programme, regardless how profitable...... would you like names?

But unlike your Zionist owned press, and according to American reporters on RT, like Abbey Martin, the owners never interfere with any reporting! Pity you cannot say the same, any criticism of Israel, your sacked. Regardless if your a reporter, actor, or star on tv with your own programme, regardless how profitable...... would you like names?

"Any criticism of Israel"

There is a huge difference between the legitimate criticism of Israel and Holocaust denial, anti semitism, etc.

Although it appears you conflate all into one.

And I miss them so much! Even PBS has jumped on the bandwagon of giving us 10 minutes of reporting and then 20 of 'analysis' of what to think about it.

CSPAN has good in depth spots that interview people of all different stripes, their morning call-in show covers different items of interest in the day's news. They're so unbiased that I've heard callers angrily berate them for being liberal lovers and alt right lovers on the same morning. Lol. I usually tune into them for scheduled important speeches, and they cover all the televised Senate hearings, etc. They do not spend hours with commentators chewing over what was just said, and that suits me fine.

I get called both a loony liberal and a racist conservative, depending on who I'm debating, because that's all they can see.

Bless.
If theyre secret how do you know about it?

AP, Reuters, and NPR.

Then NYTimes, WaPo, The Hill, Axios, Bloomberg, RFE/RL, Foreign Policy, Military Times, Defense One.

What are the most trustworthy and least biased media outlets?

I'm wondering if there are any media outlets that are trusted by both the left and right?

You ask two different questions. The answer to your first question is any MSM outlet. ABC, NBC, AP, CNN...

The answer to your second question is no. The answer is no because the right has evolved to become a fanatical conspiracy rout bunch that only accepts insane nonsense.

If theyre secret how do you know about it?
are you saying you don't know? So much for any semblence of democracy!
So..... why do you think you haven't heard of Guantánamo? Poland Afghanistan, Nigeria, Georgia, Sudan, etc?

So..... why do you think you haven't heard of Guantánamo? Poland Afghanistan, Nigeria, Georgia, Sudan, etc?

I've heard of all those.... So have most Americans. What are you babbling about now?

People in general have lost the ability to see the difference between real news reporting and the opinion reporting which pretty much dominates cable news channels and right/left wing websites. The latter is far more entertaining and while it may appear to their audience as believable and credible it's biased opinions disguised as news and there for one reason only - ratings!

Some of the hill people will say that they don't trust any news source. They've convinced themselves that that's an intelligent approach to the news.

A variety of different sources from a variety of different countries, if possible, give a good summary. BBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Al Jazeerah.

Print media in the U.S. tends to be far superior to TV news.

I have. I guess they arent secret after all!

I have found the most (relatively) impartial news sources are those five-minute broadcasts at the top of the hour on network radio stations.

Maybe because there's such limited time, the news readers just give the bare headlines with hardly any editorializing.

Here’s some media sites we can still trust for the truth. I’m not saying these sites won’t make a mistake. But, if they do it’s most likely an actual mistake. They’re not attempting to intentionally mislead anyone. They work day and night to get to the truth.

Oann.com
Townhall.com
PJMedia.com
ZeroHedge.com
UncoverDC.com
SaraACarter.com
FreeBeacon.com
bongino.com
LibertyNation.com
TheFederalist.com
DailyWire.com
LifeSiteNews.com
JustTheNews.com
AmericanThinker.com
TheNewAmerican.com

How long these sites will remain in the truth is another story. This cancel culture hates the truth with a passion. Which can make a good truthful company compromise. Being a good person is important, but being a strong and courageous good person is what’s truly necessary.

This is a list of some of the least trustworthy publications you can find. If you seriously want to know what they've lied about, you can look at their rating here:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

This will give you an assortment of examples of faleshoods that all of these outlets have reported as news without retractions.

"Any criticism of Israel"

There is a huge difference between the legitimate criticism of Israel and Holocaust denial, anti semitism, etc.

Although it appears you conflate all into one.

Haaretz is more critical of Israel than any main stream US media source. Where any criticism is often met with claims of anti semitism

Back
Top Bottom