• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What’s worse sloppy email practices or theft of classified documents?

Which is worse?

• Sloppy email practices

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Theft of classified material

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • I just want to vote on something!

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Doing “Weekend at Bernie’s” impressions is clearly the winner!

Clinton - accused of sloppy email practices

Trump - accused of the theft of classified documents

Which is worse?

....actually, Clinton's "sloppy email practices" included theft of classified information (as you have applied it in this case)...

.....soooo.......

Wearing a tan suit is the worst. There's no comparison. Why are we even having this conversation?
Wearing a tan suit while eating a burger with arugula and Grey Poupon mustard is the absolute worst and totally unforgivable!

You understand that Berger went into the national archives and took classified documents out of the building by shoving them in his underwear..... but the fool go caught. On the way out. Absolutely No comparison to Clinton or Trump.
LOL you're right - there's no comparison - trump tried to hide some of them by flushing them down the toilet. I'm glad we finally agree that trump's the biggest stupid criminal who's ever been president.

So glad you and I can see eye to eye for once <thumbs up>

Well, lots of these libs have a serious TDS infection. It’s a pandemic of the left but even worse then Covid. So let’s not upset the libs to much it’s not so much their fault. It’s mostly cnn and the MSM
We recently (2016) elected a guy president that had more legal actions against him, by more plaintiffs, than likely anybody in America, maybe even more than anyone in American history, with the number of legal actions and number of plaintiffs still growing. Yet, 74 million people somehow felt this guy was fit for office and wanted him re-elected.

Really, who are the ones that suffer from Trump delusion syndrome (hint: his cult, because of their irrational loyalty to an obviously bad man). .

LOL you're right - there's no comparison - trump tried to hide some of them by flushing them down the toilet. I'm glad we finally agree that trump's the biggest stupid criminal who's ever been president.

So glad you and I can see eye to eye for once <thumbs up>
In fairness to Trump, the White House toilets are likely among the most secure in the world.

Last edited:
Clinton did both.

That being said, I expect Trump to be punished as harshly as Clinton was.

We recently (2016) elected a guy president that had more legal actions against him, by more plaintiffs, than likely anybody in America, maybe even more than anyone in American history, with the number of legal actions and number of plaintiffs still growing. Yet, 74 million people somehow felt this guy was fit for office and wanted him re-elected.

Really, who are the ones that suffer from Trump delusion syndrome (hint: his cult, because of their irrational loyalty to an obviously bad man). .

In fairness to Trump, the White House toilets are likely among the most secure in the world.

Tell me again how many times has he been found guilty? How much time did he get? This is America after all, not China.

Clinton did both.

She didn't steal classified information, and to be fair, Trump didn't either. They both have/had access to classified information. However, they likely both mishandled classified info. Clinton could have been prosecuted by Comey declined because there was no evidence that she knowingly, willfully mishandled classified documents - at least in his estimation. That defense is at least arguable because a) she's a cabinet level official and b) she was using a private server in the same way she would a government server. Don't get me wrong, that's not a good defense - certainly not in terms of plain negligence, as former FBI Dir Comey pointed out. But it's debatable as to whether it's clearly criminal.

That being said, I expect Trump to be punished as harshly as Clinton was.

In a lot of cases taking printed documents into one's private possession is enough for a prosecution and conviction. However, given Merrick Garland's listless track record on a range of matters, I suspect that he will feel obligated to pass on prosecuting Trump for violating the recordkeeping act, as well as mishandling classified info.

Tell me again how many times has he been found guilty? How much time did he get? This is America after all, not China.
You never convicted of a crime until AFTER you commit the crime, but you are actually guilty of the crime when you commit it. Here is how it works:

Guilt Chart1.jpg

He has already been proven guilty of fraud in connection with Trump University and the The Trump Foundation..... The majority of the US Senate said he was responsible for the insurrection, but there are a great many legal matters ahead. Many of these actions were paused while he served time with the title of President. He wasn't even charged with Obstruction of Justice, yet over 1000 former federal prosecutors signed a letter saying that his action rose to the high standards of federal indictment (94% of federal indictments result in convictions)

The fact that the law has yet to catch up him does not mean is he is not actually guilty. Moreover, since he is a politician, his guilt actually is a matter of public opinion. When you are that entangled in the law, with so many lawsuits, coming to the conclusion that he is guilty of sin of some of them is pretty much a no-brainer. 74 million Americans exhibited a pathetic judge of character when they voted for this crook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom