• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WH 60 Minutes Interview

The raw coverage from the WH revealed an arrogant, ignorant bitch. All this crap about masks while the WH footage showed she was the only one walking around without one prior to the interview.. She pretty much called Trump a liar over the Obama administration spying on Trump's campaign, transition team and beyond. And she refused to talk about the Biden bombshell among other things. I doubt any of that made it into the final product.
Liberal democrat who supports liberal democrats. She's not a news reporter or correspondant. She's a partisan hack. No integrity left in the media. I don't know why Trump would sit down with 60 minutes. The whole lot is liberal and in the tank for democrats.

I didn't watch the 60 Minutes show, but I did watch the raw footage of the interview that Trump released on his FB page. You can do a search, I'm sure, if you want to compare them.

But, you know, all you'll get out of that is the revelation of what kind of cut and paste job the show did. It should give you an idea about the narrative they want to push. But that's about it.

It probably would have been better for you to just watch the raw footage. That's what ACTUALLY happened.

If you had watched it you would have seen the same raw video. The bottom line is that the narrative shown on 60 Minutes was clear to everyone who watched, the most watched program on TV. Millions of Americans saw the President unable to answer tough questions, calling them, "negative" and running home. Jeez what a *****...

I didn't watch the 60 Minutes show, but I did watch the raw footage of the interview that Trump released on his FB page. You can do a search, I'm sure, if you want to compare them.
But, you know, all you'll get out of that is the revelation of what kind of cut and paste job the show did. It should give you an idea about the narrative they want to push. But that's about it.
It probably would have been better for you to just watch the raw footage. That's what ACTUALLY happened.
I was thinking after the bait-and-switch unedited version posted and the chatter that followed, 60 minutes was actually a lot nicer than they could have been.

Our President runs away from women who ask questions. What a loser.

TRUMP: "Leslie, Joe Biden is the most corrupt politician in the history of this country and I am as pure as the driven snow."

I am stupefied that Trump actually believes this. I'm sure he's told himself this line so many thousands of times that he actually thinks it's gospel truth. Goebbels said, "Repeat a lie often enough and people will begin to believe it" but I don't think he EVER expected that the person saying that would actually come to believe the lies themselves. Trump obviously has proved that.

The raw coverage from the WH revealed an arrogant, ignorant bitch. All this crap about masks while the WH footage showed she was the only one walking around without one prior to the interview.. She pretty much called Trump a liar over the Obama administration spying on Trump's campaign, transition team and beyond. And she refused to talk about the Biden bombshell among other things. I doubt any of that made it into the final product.
Revealed was Trump lies and Stahl wouldn’t stand for it. Of course women used to abuse will accept that. But strong women won’t.

Biden will be President.

Putin's only goal is to cause dissension and he has done that. Now if the Hunter stuff is true, would Putin tell you he did it? No.
Putin played your stupid President. And, next week we will vote the bum out.

Putin's only goal is to cause dissension and he has done that. Now if the Hunter stuff is true, would Putin tell you he did it? No.
Why not? He want's Trump to win right? He's afraid of Biden right? So why wouldn't he acknowledge the Biden's alleged wrong doing?

Because it's a nothing burger.

Liberal democrat who supports liberal democrats. She's not a news reporter or correspondant. She's a partisan hack. No integrity left in the media. I don't know why Trump would sit down with 60 minutes. The whole lot is liberal and in the tank for democrats.
Perhaps because it's the most watched TV show on the air. Trump craves ratings. He blew this one.

Very well said. A very unprofessional, rude Leslie Stahl proved herself to be just another anti-Trump hack.
Come on m'am....at least she did not ask real hardball "gotchya" questions like "what magazines do you read.

Revealed was Trump lies and Stahl wouldn’t stand for it. Of course women used to abuse will accept that. But strong women won’t.

Biden will be President.
Trump was having a tantrum because she would not accept his lies . He was having a tantrum because he cannot understand why she could not air a story where information cannot be verified. (see Dan Rather)

Back
Top Bottom