• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WH 60 Minutes Interview

Spakian

Pragmatism is the best "ism"
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
So the WH interview is streaming right now on 60 minutes. How does this compare with the one that Trump sent? How do you think Trump will react to this? What do you think will ensue?

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
same ole Trump. he could have just mailed in a tape of himself.

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Damn! Forgot to tape it! Really wanted to watch it, too.

Parrish

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Watched until the commercial. Seeing the "leader of the free world" bested by a woman was delicious.

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So the WH interview is streaming right now on 60 minutes. How does this compare with the one that Trump sent? How do you think Trump will react to this? What do you think will ensue?
I didn't watch the 60 Minutes show, but I did watch the raw footage of the interview that Trump released on his FB page. You can do a search, I'm sure, if you want to compare them.

But, you know, all you'll get out of that is the revelation of what kind of cut and paste job the show did. It should give you an idea about the narrative they want to push. But that's about it.

It probably would have been better for you to just watch the raw footage. That's what ACTUALLY happened.

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
Monthly Subscriber
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
So, in one day, Trump failed to complete an interview and admitted failure on COVID.

Are you people sure you Right Wingers want to vote for this guy?

Oh, by the way, Putin threw him under the bus today too.

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
Monthly Subscriber
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So, in one day, Trump failed to complete an interview and admitted failure on COVID.

Wha?? What's that all about? It'd be some funny sheet, if it wasn't serious.

trixare4kids

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I didn't watch the 60 Minutes show, but I did watch the raw footage of the interview that Trump released on his FB page. You can do a search, I'm sure, if you want to compare them.

But, you know, all you'll get out of that is the revelation of what kind of cut and paste job the show did. It should give you an idea about the narrative they want to push. But that's about it.

It probably would have been better for you to just watch the raw footage. That's what ACTUALLY happened.
Very well said. A very unprofessional, rude Leslie Stahl proved herself to be just another anti-Trump hack.

US&THEM

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Wha?? What's that all about? It'd be some funny sheet, if it wasn't serious.
It is the same exact thing as Trump posted to Twitter just with better sound. Trump cries like a child. Pence is a sad kiss ass, it is amazing to watch a grown man kiss his bosses ass in every statement. Amazingly sad and pathetic.

US&THEM

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Very well said. A very unprofessional, rude Leslie Stahl proved herself to be just another anti-Trump hack.
BS, Stahl asked legit questions and followed up. Trump can’t answer anything with specifics, well unless it is about Hillary or Hunter.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
i haven't watched Trump in a while (it's the same ole song and dance) but did so tonight.

i had forgotten what a disadvantage it is for people not named Donald Trump. he just talks over everyone and never answers questions. that's a MAJOR advantage.

someone like Joe, Harris (or even Pence) answer stuff and can be held to their answers. but not Don. he just bullies his way through, talks some shit, plays the victim and doesn't say anything.

Kerry Won Ohio

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Reporters should not allow Trump to state blatant falsehoods with impunity, like he always does.

Reporters failed to do their jobs when asking Trump questions for 3 1/2 years. So much for the "liberal media". However, some reporters are finally finding a backbone.

I hope these "play it safe" Beltway media types have finally learned their lesson. It may have only cost us our democracy in the process. I guess we'll find out during November, December, and January.

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
Monthly Subscriber
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Trump is always the victim. ...lol

vesper

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

The raw coverage from the WH revealed an arrogant, ignorant bitch. All this crap about masks while the WH footage showed she was the only one walking around without one prior to the interview.. She pretty much called Trump a liar over the Obama administration spying on Trump's campaign, transition team and beyond. And she refused to talk about the Biden bombshell among other things. I doubt any of that made it into the final product.

Hari Seldon

Stable Genius
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I saw it. Typical victimhood by the malignant narcissist.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Putin's only goal is to cause dissension and he has done that. Now if the Hunter stuff is true, would Putin tell you he did it? No.

Court Jester

Proud Systemic Paleocon Sardonist
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Damn! Forgot to tape it! Really wanted to watch it, too.
"Tape it"???

Hey Chom, 1985 called and they want their VCR back buddy!

Top Bottom