• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch this incredible interview with a doctor about Gaza

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Skip ahead to 22:00 for the interview. I doubt any Israel supporters can get through it. I doubt any will try. It's not easy for anyone.

Skip ahead to 22:00 for the interview. I doubt any Israel supporters can get through it. I doubt any will try. It's not easy for anyone.

That was indeed difficult to listen to, but nothing we didn't already know. I have immense sympathy for the civilians caught up in this conflict, and being collectively punished by Israel.
"Palestinians are the only people on Earth who have to prove their own deaths" (regarding reported numbers).

Mads Gilbert that has been banned from Israel due to his close ties with Hamas?

Who blamed Americans for 9/11?

That’s the doctor we should listen to?

No thanks.

I don’t give clicks to terrorist sympathizers
If you had actually taken the time to watch the video, your absurd accusation of sympathy for terrorists would be seen for exactly what it is; 100% ignorant bullshit.

If you had actually taken the time to watch the video, your absurd accusation of sympathy for terrorists would be seen for exactly what it is; 100% ignorant bullshit.
The guy in the video has been a controversial figure for decades.

He’s been caught “staging” fake videos, has blamed Americans for 9/11 attacked (and supported 9/11 attack), has lied about tunnels, has ties to Hamas, has been barred from Israel, and is a proven liar.

Why would I give any platform he speaks on a click?

I don’t support terrorist sympathizers. And he is one.

Last edited:
Mads Gilbert that has been banned from Israel due to his close ties with Hamas?

Who blamed Americans for 9/11?

That’s the doctor we should listen to?

No thanks.

I don’t give clicks to terrorist sympathizers
No, he has been banned because he says what he knows from having worked in Gaza for years. Truths the Israeli propaganda machinery would prefer weren't aired publicly. But of course the Israeli 'intelligence sources' who blamed Gilbert for alleged ties to Hamas are always 100% truthful and unimpeachable. Correct?

The guy in the video has been a controversial figure for decades.

Why would I give any platform he speaks on a click?

I don’t support terrorist sympathizers. And he is one.
What's wrong with controversy and speaking what Israel doesn't want you to hear? You have no evidence whatsoever of his alleged sympathies; only what Israeli propaganda teaches you to believe. Is there any independently verifiable evidence you can supply, confirming these alleged links? I suspect not, but you have the benefit of the doubt.
Watch the video, you might learn something.

What's wrong with controversy and speaking what Israel doesn't want you to hear?
What I read and have read about this guy for years isn’t controlled by “Israel” 😂
You have no evidence whatsoever of his alleged sympathies; only what Israeli propaganda teaches you to believe. Is there any independently verifiable evidence you can supply, confirming these alleged links? I suspect not, but you have the benefit of the doubt.
Go look for yourself. He’s fringe left - literal self-avowed communist - and caught lying numerous times over decades and even caught staging fake videos.

My opinion stands on decades of his own words and actions.

What I read and have read about this guy for years isn’t controlled by “Israel” 😂

Go look for yourself. He’s been a known lair for years and even caught staging fake videos.
No. You made the claim; the onus is on you to substantiate it. Just as in a court of law, the onus is on the accuser to prove his case, with evidence.

No. You made the claim; the onus is on you to substantiate it. Just as in a court of law, the onus is on the accuser to prove his case, with evidence.
Remain ignorant then. I’m not playing step and fetch for you. All it takes if you wanted to have knowledge is to use the technology at your fingertips.

Remain ignorant then. I’m not playing step and fetch for you. All it takes if you wanted to have knowledge is to use the technology at your fingertips.
So you have nothing but accusation; try that in court and you'll hear 'case dismissed'. Predictable.

Hell no!

Neither did I comment on it - so what's your point? Or maybe you're unaware of the fact that the OP has posted his anti-semitic crap before, urging people to watch videos he hasn't watched himself. Do a search, it's out there - and that's what this is about.

Hell no!

Neither did I comment on it - so what's your point? Or maybe you're unaware of the fact that the OP has posted his anti-semitic crap before, urging people to watch videos he hasn't watched himself. Do a search, it's out there - and that's what this is about.
My point? Dismissing a video out of hand because someone doesn't want to watch it is fundamentally dishonest. There is nothing anti-Semitic in the video-which, had you bothered to watch it, you would have discovered. I suspect that there were uncomfortable truths contained within it that some folk here would prefer not to see.

Sounds like I was right. It's the same as 'holocaust denialism' except who the victims and perpetrators are.

My point? Dismissing a video out of hand because someone doesn't want to watch it is fundamentally dishonest. There is nothing anti-Semitic in the video-which, had you bothered to watch it, you would have discovered. I suspect that there were uncomfortable truths contained within it that some folk here would prefer not to see.
No it's not. Sheesh. Did you even read my post? I made no comment whatsoever about the content of the video so how in the world can you judge that being "fundamentally dishonest?"

And where did I say anything about anti-semitism -- save generally about the OP, and that based on the overwhelming plethora of anti-semitic (Israel) threads he's started here.

So your faux virtue signalling and baseless accusations are themselves indicative of intellectual dishonesty at the least, jumping to conclusions over matters about which you know precisely squat.

Well - chop chop!

Israel gave a deadline.

We know Hamas won't likely free the hostages.

And.........

we know Hamas doesn't care about its own people!

Therefore, HEAVE HO!
GET MOVING FROM RAFAH.

Israeli war cabinet member Benny Gantz has warned that unless Hamas frees all hostages held in Gaza by 10 March an offensive will be launched in Rafah.
It is the first time Israel has said when its troops might enter Gaza's overcrowded southern city.

Craig said this:

Of all the idiotic things said, the excuses for genocide,

the idiotic call for *Hamas* to surrender,

Lol - why is calling for Hamas to surrender, "idiotic?"
Hamas' surrender, is the one sure way to stop the war in GAZA to a grounding halt!

Go figure.

Spare me the crocodile tears!

These propaganda are not truly about the sufferings of people.
People are just being used for pawns and props!

SHAME!

Spare me the crocodile tears!

These propaganda are not truly about the sufferings of people.
People are just being used for pawns and props!

SHAME!
Shame is the right word for your post.

Back
Top Bottom