• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Victoria Nuland Involved in The Moscow Terror Attack?

plenty of people are wondering:

Hillary is ultimately responsible along with Biden and Soros, but none of the three have been arrested, so their nefarious deeds continue to persist.

Make it stop! Vote trump in 2024!

MAGA.

Pretty sure American Drinker doesn’t constitute “plenty of people”.
Likely only the dregs of the trump cult find american stinker (not mine, said to say) a credible source.

Overall, we rate the American Thinker as Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.

Factual Reporting: LOW

Credibility Rating: LOW

I think many are involved.

George Soros has a ray gun that will turn your skin brown, make you only speak Spanish and vote Democratic party religiously. Plus he has personally hired immigrant thugs to hide under your bed. It was all Soros' orders, Nuland is just a Lieutenant in all this. Be afraid, be VERY afraid, and remember, ONLY TRUMP personally can save you!

Pretty sure American Drinker doesn’t constitute “plenty of people”.

Yeah, I don't think you know that site -- it's been around for decades - back when you were in diapers

DD Geopolitics @DD_Geopolitics

A month ago (to the day!) at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, Victoria "F the EU" Nuland promised the aid to Ukraine would allow them to "accelerate the asymmetric warfare that has been most effective" and that Putin is "sure to face some nasty surprises." Nuland left her post as the Deputy Secretary of State 10 days prior to this video. Moscow civilians were killed today in an act of terrorism (asymmetrical warfare).

Nuland is often blamed for the no-name attack on the Nord Stream II pipeline, for which no one has claimed credit and no one for sure has been blamed, but many believe that she or her allies were behind.

She bragged that it would happen before it happened, Wauck noted, and her bragging about asymmetric warfare now would seem to be part of the same she-can't-help-herself spilling of secrets.

As for the Muslim fundamentalist angle from it, which the New York Times notes, Putin is actually avoiding, it seems significant to me, and no one has brought it up, that the death count from the Ukraine war has been born largely by Central Asian and Caucasian Muslims.

Regular Russians aren't dying in the meat grinder of the Ukraine war, the peoples of Central Asia and the Caucasian states are. Might that have radicalized some of them towards Islamist fundamentalism? It seems possible to me, even as the Russians insist that the terrorists were all foreigners. The ethnic ties between the Tajiks -- which is a former Soviet republic-- and Russia, very likely intertwine.

I'm sure Putin would love Russians to think it was her, and to think he wasn't the one who killed her husband.

"American Thinker is a daily online magazine dealing with American politics from a politically conservative viewpoint. It was founded in 2003 by attorney Ed Lasky, health-care consultant Richard Baehr, and sociologist Thomas Lifson, and initially became prominent in the lead-up to the 2008 U.S. presidential election for its attacks on then-candidate Barack Obama. The magazine has been described as a conservative blog. The Southern Poverty Law Center has called the site "a not so thoughtful far-right online publication".

In the aftermath of Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, the American Thinker published a variety of articles that had claims of election fraud. Faced with a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, Lifson acknowledged that the site had relied upon "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories". The American Thinker likewise admitted that its election claims were "completely false and have no basis in fact" and that "it was wrong for us to publish these false statements."

1711507554295.png

As for the Muslim fundamentalist angle from it, which the New York Times notes, Putin is actually avoiding, it seems significant to me, and no one has brought it up, that the death count from the Ukraine war has been born largely by Central Asian and Caucasian Muslims.

Regular Russians aren't dying in the meat grinder of the Ukraine war, the peoples of Central Asia and the Caucasian states are. Might that have radicalized some of them towards Islamist fundamentalism? It seems possible to me, even as the Russians insist that the terrorists were all foreigners. The ethnic ties between the Tajiks -- which is a former Soviet republic-- and Russia, very likely intertwine.
If it really is ISIS then they don’t need a reason. Their mission is to establish a global caliphate and murder all obstacles.

I'm sure Putin would love Russians to think it was her, and to think he wasn't the one who killed her husband.

Not just Russians.

Killed her husband? Killed whose husband? Nuland's husband was killed? What are you talking about?
Fat-ass Robert Kagan is alive and well, unfortunately. I think his last media appearance had him claiming his life was in danger from Trump, whom he claims is the new Hitler.

Last edited:
Plenty of people also think the Earth is flat.

Now you be careful! You do NOT want to make this ole' man [me} angry!! I have it on good (No, excellent.) authority the Earth is a perfect square!!!

My gosh, where do some of you come up with this stuff? A flat Earth. That is almost as bad as that thing going around on the Net that the Earth is round.

plenty of people are wondering:

I heard it was Don Trump Jr. on the orders of Putin. False flag to set up Russia’s next land grab, and in return for Trump’s help, Putin will help him with the election.

Back
Top Bottom