• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was the JFK Murder a Successful Coup by Government?

Montgomery

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Americans must never stop asking the question!
But they have stopped asking and allowed the coup to slip quietly below the horizon.
Any American who was/is familiar with the conclusions of the Warren commission will have to know that it was a pack of lies that could serve as answers at the time, but fails miserably now in a more enlightened era.

It was a time of such evil in the US south that even benches in parks were labelled as being either white benches or coloured benches. And I don't mean the paint jobs!

Another 3 years of John was to come and it was virtually guaranteed that another 8 years of Bobby was in the cards! Eleven years of peaceful relations with America's neighbours and meaningful detente with Russia would have been too much for the conservative racist right to tolerate!

And so they murdered John and they murdered Bobby too. It was America's successful coup!.

Can Americans be content with not seeing justice for those who took part or were aware of what was about to happen in Dallas?

Fwiw, and that's a lot, Oswald was almost certainly one of the shooters, There is still a great shortage of opinions on the identity of the two shooters. Or were there three?

But Allan Dulles is one of the few named as possibilities. And there are at least some sound explanations on why he wanted Jack Kennedy dead.

Do Americans want to know the answers? Indeed, is there any country's people who wouldn't want to know the government perpetrators of the coup?

But they have stopped asking and allowed the coup to slip quietly below the horizon.
Any American who was/is familiar with the conclusions of the Warren commission will have to know that it was a pack of lies that could serve as answers at the time, but fails miserably now in a more enlightened era.

It was a time of such evil in the US south that even benches in parks were labelled as being either white benches or coloured benches. And I don't mean the paint jobs!

Another 3 years of John was to come and it was virtually guaranteed that another 8 years of Bobby was in the cards! Eleven years of peaceful relations with America's neighbours and meaningful detente with Russia would have been too much for the conservative racist right to tolerate!

And so they murdered John and they murdered Bobby too. It was America's successful coup!.

Can Americans be content with not seeing justice for those who took part or were aware of what was about to happen in Dallas?

Fwiw, and that's a lot, Oswald was almost certainly one of the shooters, There is still a great shortage of opinions on the identity of the two shooters. Or were there three?

But Allan Dulles is one of the few named as possibilities. And there are at least some sound explanations on why he wanted Jack Kennedy dead.

Do Americans want to know the answers? Indeed, is there any country's people who wouldn't want to know the government perpetrators of the coup?

No. Coincidences do not imply causation.

This article discusses QAnon but could apply to any other CT.

JFK was killed by an American communist.

Lennon and Stalin used violence to bring about the communist regime in Russia, why not do the same in America?

JFK was killed by an American communist.

Lennon and Stalin used violence to bring about the communist regime in Russia, why not do the same in America?

As was true of Trump, JFK was performing in Russia's best interests.
Did any communist regime benefit from the murder of JFK?

To kick it off on this thread, I'm much less interested in debating the question than I'm interested in hearing some opinions.
If we can keep this going and keep the spamming of the racist right to a minimum, we could hear some worthwhile opinions here.

Granted, only about 1 in 5 Americans are up to the task, but that's still a lot on a question of this magnitude. Are you one out of 5?

No. Coincidences do not imply causation.

This article discusses QAnon but could apply to any other CT.

Is your link intended as spamming this thread or is it related to finding some answers? It's just that I'm rather opposed to devoting time to reading through it if it's not the latter.

A mail order Italian rifle with a bolt action was used to kill JFK and wound Gov. Connolly is a bit of a stretch for me.......

PS this thread won’t last long here......

You should have this moved to teh conspiracy forum.

A mail order Italian rifle with a bolt action was used to kill JFK and wound Gov. Connolly is a bit of a stretch for me.......

Clearly Oswald was a better shot than you. 👾

The Conspiracy Forum is over yonder ----------------->>

Is your link intended as spamming this thread

I put a wrench in your stupid CT and you call that spamming? :LOL:

Please continue. I have a never-ending appetite for free entertainment. 🍿

I put a wrench in your stupid CT and you call that spamming? :LOL:

Please continue. I have a never-ending appetite for free entertainment. 🍿
What does CT mean to you?

I didn't call it spamming, I asked you if it was spamming or it was a serious attempt at a reply. If you desire a more full explanation then quote the post so I can find it easily, and I'll provide my reasoning.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to CT.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to CT.
Moderator's warning to who?
Move to CT?
CT is what?
Don't forget that I'm a stupid Canadian who sometimes doesn't get US humour, whatever?

edit:

Oh wait! you've moved my Kennedy thread to 'Conspiracy Theories'. I see that now when I look up at the top.

Now that's one that should be challenged by me as not being appropriate.

If I did would I be afforded fair treatment by the admins?

I'm not going to try to challenge your decision.

That's because I don't have to invite being on the losing side.

And also because I can make of it what I like even if it's in the CT section.

Last edited:
Moving this thread to the CT is a serious compromise to this forum's credibility. All the admins and mods need to give this some serious consideration.

I'm going to air the question on a couple of the other forums on which I take part in order to get their opinions on the topic.

edit: I also take it as an insult and so let this be my warning!
This forum might be a better place without my participation?

Just because some people like to label a topic as a 'conspiracy theory' doesn't mean it isn't true. I'm not talking about the crazy Q theories here.

Many topics that were labeled as a conspiracy theory turned out to be true.

As far as the topic at hand, I don't believe that Oswald acted alone and I do believe that some branch of our Government knew this and likely participated in the assassination.

Apophenia is an occupational hazard in my line of work. You have to have it beaten out of you by the sarcasm of older, more experienced detectives.

Having learned to watch for it, this article made absolute sense.

The article also does some nice work on FUD (fear, uncertainty, and distrust) as a tool for advancing bad information.

JFK was killed by a loon from an elevated fixed position who had at least an average shooting ability, at a slowly moving open convertible, with a little bit of luck added to the equation.

End of story.

Moderator's warning to who?
Move to CT?
CT is what?
Don't forget that I'm a stupid Canadian who sometimes doesn't get US humour, whatever?

edit:

Oh wait! you've moved my Kennedy thread to 'Conspiracy Theories'. I see that now when I look up at the top.

Now that's one that should be challenged by me as not being appropriate.

If I did would I be afforded fair treatment by the admins?

I'm not going to try to challenge your decision.

That's because I don't have to invite being on the losing side.

And also because I can make of it what I like even if it's in the CT section.

What you're espousing is a conspiracy theory. Next time, I'd suggest posting some actual (credible) evidence to back up your allegations to avoid similar treatment.

Well, first off, a bolt action is exactly the type of rifle you would use as either a sniper or a hunter, so not sure why you mentioned "bolt action" that way? Do you think a sniper would use a AR 15 or a shot gun?????

And what does mail order matter? There were so many rifles made by so many countries from the 1890s -1940s of this type, that surplus stocks of them are STILL to this day plentiful. Mail order was a very common way to buy military surplus in the '50s-70s. Otherwise you could go into most gun shops--- or even sporting goods stores, and for about $30 bucks pick a Lee Enfield, Springfiied, Mosn-Nagant, Mannlicher-Carcano, or Mauser in well used condition. Just about every gun shop had discount racks of all of these surplus rifles on the sales floor. Surplus retailers could buy them by the case full.

Back
Top Bottom