• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

War in Ukraine: Isn't this just plain stupid?

tosca1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm watching BBC! They showed a NATO guy, announcing to the world how Ukraine is desperately in need of funding.
Trying to put a guilt trip on USA!

BBC showed Ukraine soldiers - and gave us comparison how less missiles they can fire these days.
They talk about dwindling supplies!

I mean - surely they must know RUSSIA is watching too?

Why are they telling their enemy all these things?

What kind of war is this?
What kind of leaders sits at NATO?

This sentence right here is the funniest Freudian slip on your part.

Explain.

There is no slip.
No freudian anything, either.

I'm asking: Why are they telling their enemy all these things?

If NATO is taking this war seriously - why are they advertising Ukraine's vulnerability to their enemy?

These issues about funding should never have been made public at all!

Lol - let Russia's spies earn their living!
Don't give information away.

I'm watching BBC! They showed a NATO guy, announcing to the world how Ukraine is desperately in need of funding.

BBC showed Ukraine soldiers - and gave us comparison how less missiles they can fire these days.

I've got an idea. NATO members other than USA can cough up more. Makes sense because Russia and Ukraine are on their back porch. Also wonder why Joe wants to keep giving to Ukraine. Is it because Zelensky has the information on Biden's threat to deny Ukraine a billion dollars if they don't fire the prosecutor investing the company Hunter Biden was being paid millions of dollars while he served on their board? Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

If NATO is taking this war seriously - why are they advertising Ukraine's vulnerability to their enemy?

You don't think the Russian military knows how much fire their troops are taking? Putin doesn't know the Senate passed the Ukraine aid bill with 70 votes but Mike Johnson didn't bring it to the floor for vote before the House recessed until the 28th?

You think it's a secret?

I've got an idea. NATO members other than USA can cough up more. Makes sense because Russia and Ukraine are on their back porch. Also wonder why Joe wants to keep giving to Ukraine. Is it because Zelensky has the information on Biden's threat to deny Ukraine a billion dollars if they don't fire the prosecutor investing the company Hunter Biden was being paid millions of dollars while he served on their board? Hmmmmmmmmmm.......
22 Republican senators voted for the Ukraine aid bill to make Zelensky fire somebody.

How incredibly stupid do you have to be to believe shit like this?

Are you seriously suggesting that Russia didn't already know?

Reactions: lwf

Deception tactic, perhaps?

Russia already knows far, far more about the situation. It's our Republican politicians who don't. There's nothing wrong with the message.

People don't realize the USSR *ran* the US and British intelligence services largely in the cold war. They have a lot of information.

You don’t think the Russians would be the first to notice that less missiles are being fired at them?

Reactions: lwf
People don't realize the USSR *ran* the US and British intelligence services largely in the cold war. They have a lot of information.

What source do you have for this?

"National security begins at our own border," House Republicans said.

Republicans blocked a bill last week that would have combined foreign aid with a bipartisan border deal. Republicans rejected the bipartisan border deal amid forceful attacks on the measure by Trump and top House Republicans loyal to Russia.

Next, the Senate passed a popular bipartisan bill that provided military aid for Israel and Ukraine. It did not have border security provisions in it. House Republicans rejected the popular bill because it did not have border security provisions.
While the Republican Party continues to support Russia by blocking military aid to Ukraine, the French took on the job of defending Ukraine from Russian aggression.

That is embarrassing.

ABC reports, "French President Emmanuel Macron will sign a bilateral security agreement with his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, on Friday in Paris to provide “long-term support” to the war-ravaged country which has been battling Russia's full-scale invasion for nearly two years.

"The French presidency said in a statement Thursday that Macron and Zelenskyy's bilateral meeting in late afternoon will be followed by a news conference and a working dinner at the Elysee presidential palace.

"Macron said earlier this year that France was negotiating a bilateral deal on the model the one Ukraine recently agreed with the United Kingdom, which covers 10 years and provides a package worth 2.5 billion pounds ($3.2 billion) over the next fiscal year. It is the largest the U.K. has given to Ukraine since the war began.

"It was part of a “collective approach” from the Group of Seven most advanced economies, as per commitments made at a NATO summit in Vilnius, Lithuania, in July."

The United States is a member of the Group of Seven. Due to their loyalty to Russia inspired by their candidate for President, Republicans are reneging on the agreement.

I've got an idea. NATO members other than USA can cough up more. Makes sense because Russia and Ukraine are on their back porch.

I don't know about NATO, but EU did coughed up billions when they saw the delay happening in the USA.

Also wonder why Joe wants to keep giving to Ukraine. Is it because Zelensky has the information on Biden's threat to deny Ukraine a billion dollars if they don't fire the prosecutor investing the company Hunter Biden was being paid millions of dollars while he served on their board? Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

I was thinking that about Biden.

For all his talks about "national interest,"...................and yet, Biden refuses to do anything about the crisis happening right on your own borders!

What BBC and other media outlets are showing us about the war - the imminent defeat of the fierce-fighting Ukraine due to lack of funds - is PROPAGANDA - to get the people to keep financially supporting this war.

Ukraine is short of soldiers, too.
We should do something about that!
I wonder if people will agree.

Last edited:
You don't think the Russian military knows how much fire their troops are taking?

@Craig234
@Questerr

Of course they know.
The diference they see on the ground, only confirms to Russia, what we're being told about the pathetic situation of Ukraine.

Ukraine is short of soldiers.
Provide them with men!
You guys agree?

Putin doesn't know the Senate passed the Ukraine aid bill with 70 votes but Mike Johnson didn't bring it to the floor for vote before the House recessed until the 28th?

You think it's a secret?

Why would it be a secret?

It's on TV!
😁

Last edited:
Isn't these broadcasts on tv about the situation of Ukraine....................be....................DEMORALIZING............................to Ukrainian troops?

A demoralized troop is the last thing you want to have when you're in the middle of war!

KEEP negotiations about the war as secret as you can!
Why make it easy for the enemy?

@Craig234
@Questerr

Of course they know.
The diference they see on the ground, only confirms to Russia, what we're being told about the pathetic situation of Ukraine.

Provide them with men!
You guys agree?

I'm very reluctant to send US troops; but morally, I think there would be a case to defend the international world order and UN charter and Ukraine's freedom by doing so, however hypocritical as we support genocide in Gaza; but that is trumped by the balancing of escalation and Russia's nuclear weapons. Which is why I've said from day one this is a reminder of the need to get rid of nuclear weapons globally. There's also the politics.

Isn't these broadcasts on tv about the situation of Ukraine....................be....................DEMORALIZING............................to Ukrainian troops?

A demoralized troop is the last thing you want to have when you're in the middle of war!

KEEP negotiations about the war as secret as you can!
Why make it easy for the enemy?
What broadcasts? Bad news can motivate troops also. Regardless, the truth has value.

@Craig234
@Questerr

Of course they know.

Provide them with men!
You guys agree?

Why would it be a secret?

It's on TV!
😁

Did you completely forget your post?

Explain.

There is no slip.
No freudian anything, either.

I'm asking: Why are they telling their enemy all these things?

Stop moving the goalposts.

Back
Top Bottom