• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:962]The right to intervene in someone's private life.

....... I know that if my mother had not wanted to become pregnant with me, I would not have wanted her to be pregnant with me, and I can't even imagine being a vicious enough person, human, or whatever to force her to do so. So I can't imagine any conscious adult in the US doing that, either.
There are 70,000,000 conscious and sanctimonious adults that think they are doing God's work by writing laws to deny women a legal abortion. All of them claim that the fetus has a right to be born. None of them see the issue from the mother's point of view as you do. Most want to take away from women the right to make a personal decision about one's private reproductive life

There are 70,000,000 conscious and sanctimonious adults that think they are doing God's work by writing laws to deny women a legal abortion. All of them claim that the fetus has a right to be born. None of them see the issue from the mother's point of view as you do. Most want to take away from women the right to make a personal decision about one's private reproductive life

And sometimes they go completely potato and set up snitch sites. Badly programmed snitch sites. And I love them for this.

1630028252670.png

And sometimes they go completely potato and set up snitch sites. Badly programmed snitch sites. And I love them for this.
I think it would be great to promote a campaign to snitch on everybody and overwhelm their silly bureaucratic attempts to enforce this. It wouldnt take long for there to be state supreme court cases looking into the Constitutionality of examining women's reproductive status without due process.

MasksSMx2 - Copy.jpg

Yes, but this is not just about the woman's viewpoint. Those seeking to impose their will in the claim that they speak for the embryo or fetus by making an anti-abortion law are not just threatening rape.

No medical doctor can be blamed for malpractice for not serving an exception to the law to save her life or health in cases where a woman or girl dies (or is irreparably physically injured) of complications that cannot be medically anticipated. There are always some such cases, even if they are rare.

You cannot blame the woman or girl for that, and not just in cases now defined as rape now, but those where the girl or woman did not consent to pregnancy or even if she did.

Those who make an anti-abortion law - even with those life or health exceptions - make the law itself and the state that passed the law guilty of criminally negligent homicide or irreparable injury. That is because quantitative studies show that there are regularly some cases like this even if they are few.

In seeking to make such a law, these people are attempting to make our states, and every citizen in those states, guilty of criminally negligent homicide along with them. They try to claim it's an "act of God" even though God does not cause the death: they do.

These people mistakenly, and ignorantly, claim for a mindless embryo equality to a person with an already demonstrated independent body governed by mind capable of reason. The truly impartial view, which accords with the US Constitution, recognizes the woman's right to choose.

Back
Top Bottom