• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:955] End Times Prophecies: Are they lining up to be fulfilled?

When April 8 comes and goes and nothing happens, we can call that a spectacularly, but unsurprisingly, failed "prophesy." Which is basically all so called prophesies too.

hardly

you are Conflating what the Bible says regarding what Prophecy is and my interpretation of Bible Prophecy

i could be wrong, but the Bible is never wrong. Zero, nada cause God wrote it.

me, well sure i feel some things are true and April 8 takes the Ringer, but i could be wrong.

so i do the Forum a service warning them of vary bizarre and horrific things that will start to occur April 8 the whole month long.

time to pray and Seek God, hit the Mourner's Bench this sunday and don't get up till all your tears are shed over your Sinful life has been prayed up to God.

One of the reasons I turned my back on organized religion is the obsession many religious people have with end time predictions and prophesies. There is a huge profitable cottage industry of people writing books, tapes and video. They take any world event and translate it into another sign the end is near. Its also used as an recruiting tool to scare people into becoming a believer. A popular Christian singer Keith Greene started speaking out about what he called Jesus junk but then he was killed in a plane accident. Not suggesting a plot... Its a bit ironic that many on the left are pushing the end of the world due to climate change.

One of the reasons I turned my back on organized religion is the obsession many religious people have with end time predictions and prophesies.

yeah gotta say that End Times prophetics are a big part of my life, so i share with others the endless stream of news/videos regarding our End Times experience we are going to see weekly on the Planet.

the globalists and the devil are Coordinating EVERY thing for Max impact.

look at war, economics, weather, famine et al; stuff Jesus told us to consider........all happening people today. the Baltimore Bride is just another planned terrorist attack followed by Boat Loads more, until our country finally disintegrates into history's dust bin.

There is a huge profitable cottage industry of people writing books, tapes and video.

before the Internet, prophecy books were my number one way of getting the Latest on the prophetic scene. after work i would stop at the bible book stores and read what they had on the shelf or go to our church library for more.

there was a good 'Today in bible prophecy' show on Sunday afternoon; short wave Radio had excellent shows i liked on a daily basis.
They take any world event and translate it into another sign the end is near.

The End is definitely near; get into God's Salvation boat and ride out the storms coming thick and hard after April 8 all month long.

Its also used as an recruiting tool to scare people into becoming a believer.

the intended purpose for much of it. the bible says Jude 1:23 "And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."

some people need Fear, while others have Spiritual discernment without that and are compelled by God to repent. so we use both in our attempts to save this Lost hell bound world.

A popular Christian singer Keith Greene started speaking out about what he called Jesus junk but then he was killed in a plane accident. Not suggesting a plot... Its a bit ironic that many on the left are pushing the end of the world due to climate change.

yeah, Keith was a blast from the past. must have hit some weather in his plane.

this lady is good at what she does, short sweet and to the point...

Isaiah was talking about enemies!
Is that a poetic expression or literal?

Here are the predictions of Isaiah.

Isaiah is among the most important prophetic books in the entire Bible.

The first segment details God's impending judgment against ancient peoples for sin and idolatry (Isaiah 1—35).
The second part of Isaiah briefly explains a failed assault on Jerusalem during the rule of Hezekiah (Isaiah 36—39).
The final chapters predict Israel's rescue from Babylonian captivity (Isaiah 40—48), the promised Messiah (Isaiah 49—57), and the final glory of Jerusalem and God's people (Isaiah 58—66).

Doesn't mean it won't get fulfilled.

As I've said so many times - we tend to know if a statement is supposed to be taken literally, when it has been scientifically or historically reaffirmed.

Like - how did we know we're supposed to take it literally when the Bible describes the universe to be expanding?
Or that there are fountains in the ocean floor?
Or that the snake did not slither on its belly before it was cursed?

And some prophecies have not happened.............................. yet!

The first part of chapter 19 contains the main oracle against Egypt in the form of a poem. Isaiah describes the Lord's coming judgment against Egypt in the three areas of her supposed great strength.

These are the religious life of the people, the economic bounty produced by the Nile River, and her international reputation for great wisdom and insight (Isaiah 19:1–15).

Oh yeah............................I get more than just the drift..............................that you did go on, and on, and on...................but...............
.........................FAILED.
😁

Nobody actually reads or even cares in the least about your Gish Gallops.

One of the reasons I turned my back on organized religion is the obsession many religious people have with end time predictions and prophesies. There is a huge profitable cottage industry of people writing books, tapes and video. They take any world event and translate it into another sign the end is near. Its also used as an recruiting tool to scare people into becoming a believer. A popular Christian singer Keith Greene started speaking out about what he called Jesus junk but then he was killed in a plane accident. Not suggesting a plot... Its a bit ironic that many on the left are pushing the end of the world due to climate change.

No one is “pushing the end of the world” due to climate change. Why the need to lie?

hardly

you are Conflating what the Bible says regarding what Prophecy is and my interpretation of Bible Prophecy
Both are BS!
i could be wrong,
Yes, you are.
but the Bible is never wrong. Zero, nada cause God wrote it.
That's nice. Prove it!
me, well sure i feel some things are true and April 8 takes the Ringer, but i could be wrong.
Yes, you are!
so i do the Forum a service warning them of vary bizarre and horrific things that will start to occur April 8 the whole month long.
And we all laugh at you and nobody takes you seriously. Even some theists don't buy into your nonsense. When atheists and theists both agree your predictions, prophesies, or whatever is BS, then that's a big clue you are wrong and just full of it!
time to pray and Seek God, hit the Mourner's Bench this sunday and don't get up till all your tears are shed over your Sinful life has been prayed up to God.
You go ahead. I'll pass.

Both are BS!

Yes, you are.

That's nice. Prove it!

Yes, you are!

And we all laugh at you and nobody takes you seriously. Even some theists don't buy into your nonsense. When atheists and theists both agree your predictions, prophesies, or whatever is BS, then that's a big clue you are wrong and just full of it!

You go ahead. I'll pass.

another Apocalyptic preview kind of story which i feel the Baltimore Bridge is all about.

this is not just a little bridge story, we have plenty of bridges that are toast. our county tries to fix them, but even the small ones are a Real Pain to repair.

What a Headache!

The business losses from the Baltimore bridge wreck are immense, and the logistics tangle to be sorted out is mind-boggling. https://www.thedailydoom.com/p/what-a-headache

this really IS just one bridge and we will get thru this in time.

but what i am Warning about isn't One bridge; what is coming is ONE city here and another there that no longer will exist. eventually there will be no people left in huge portions of america; all gone.

eventually life will LOOK like this every where you look....

c76155a8-a7b3-498d-ae8e-dde912ee5cf5.jpg

another Apocalyptic preview kind of story which i feel the Baltimore Bridge is all about.
Let me know when you have something more solid and substantial to go on other than your feelings.

Let me know when you have something more solid and substantial to go on other than your feelings.

as we wait for april 8, we still need to scan the horizon for early adopters of calamity, especially on the war front.

this morning Israel is warning that the war with hezballah will engage shortly. this could be the Psalm 83 war scheduled next after the Prophetic Obadiah gaza war.

i feel that the Tribulation is going to hit us fast and hard, so the Prophetic wars will probably be scheduled back to back...

While diplomatic efforts go on, IDF is bracing for short but devastating war in Lebanon
As Defense Minister Gallant met with US envoy Amos Hochstein in DC, escalations by Hezbollah cast doubt on notion anything but a military solution will deter the terror group

Psalm 83 Predicted the Israel-Gaza War, Joel Rosenberg Says: It Reads Like ‘Today’s Headlines’

The modern-day war between Israel and Gaza mirrors the events described in Psalm 83, a biblical passage that was written thousands of years ago, says author and Middle East expert Joel Rosenberg.

blessings, not much on april 8 today but i don't wanna forget the Bigger end times news either. tomorrow is sunday, see you at bible church..

as we wait for april 8,
I'm waiting for April 9
we still need to scan the horizon for early adopters of calamity, especially on the war front.
That seems to be a religious thing.
this morning Israel is warning that the war with hezballah will engage shortly. this could be the Psalm 83 war scheduled next after the Prophetic Obadiah gaza war.
The war has been going on since Hamas attacked first.
i feel that the Tribulation is going to hit us fast and hard, so the Prophetic wars will probably be scheduled back to back...
Feelings are irrational.
blessings, not much on april 8 today but i don't wanna forget the Bigger end times news either.
More delusion.
tomorrow is sunday, see you at bible church..
No you won't!

End Times Prophecies: Are they lining up to be fulfilled?

View attachment 67501975
Rather than religion actually fixing world problems, especially since it's the cause of many problems, some religions would rather see the world burn as a theistic do over. Because god tried it before. How well did that work out?

End Times Prophecies: Are they lining up to be fulfilled?

View attachment 67501975

well kinda sorta; mostly just exaggerating.

we could bail ourselves out of the april 8 apocalypse by hitting the Mourner's Bench tomorrow if you care to.

th-4011156909cc.jpg...there you go, so we DO have a solution out there to fix the world's ills.

blessings, fixing things for april 8

Doomsday claims are nothing but pure exaggeration and paranoid delusion.

easter blessings

Let the mocking and ridicule of failed doomsday nonsense commence on April 9.

Means nothing to me.

well maybe Science will

more April Apocalyptic events this week, kind of a preview for April 8...

The Sun Just Fired Off A Massive Flare, And It’s Headed Toward Earth Right Now​

“Strong geomagnetic storm watch” is in effect.

It’s one of the biggest solar flares in years, and it’s coming this way.

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory captured images on Wednesday of the most powerful flare recorded since at least 2008, when the current solar cycle began.

The space agency said radiation from solar flares “cannot pass through Earth’s atmosphere to physically affect humans on the ground.”
However, solar flares can have an effect on communications and GPS.

National Geographic reports the flare has already caused high-frequency radio blackouts that lasted about an hour, and it may not be finished yet.

NASA has set a “strong geomagnetic storm watch” through Saturday as a result of the flare. The agency has also posted a map showing areas most likely to be impacted.

my current predictions are Apocalyptic events now are going to be featured on a weekly basis. the middle east and Israel are certainly contributing; Putin says they are ready to go. this forum has a Scheduled Sleep over this week, so i may keep this at a low roar.

blessings people, the Big 8 is coming for you.....

Rather than religion actually fixing world problems, especially since it's the cause of many problems, some religions would rather see the world burn as a theistic do over. Because god tried it before. How well did that work out?

seems to work, it is like a training period, then things go wrong and start over.

or as some put it: 'wash, rinse, repeat'

Israel is facing that now, the religious ones are looking for Messiah. the secular ones not so much and God knows that; so they fight a bunch of Miraculous wars and keep winning till Armageddon.

then Messiah comes.

some believe and are Saved, and most don't and are Lost eternally. makes no sense.

today it looks like the fuse for Damascus and Lebanon wars has been lit with the attack on the ambassadors house being the catalyst. guess will see tomorrow or maybe april 8

well yeah, thank you CNN for the info....

it seems that back in the day the difference between conspiracy theory and fact was about 6 months. we probably will see shorter duration as the Global Oligarchy seems to be hitting the gas harder as the End Times progresses.

gettyimages-2123618498.jpg
Emergency and security personnel inspect the site of strikes which hit a building next to the Iranian embassy in Syria's capital Damascus, on April 1, 2024. Louai Beshara/AFP/Getty Images

so …. no push,ng, please!

we don't push, just report and pray.

the Eclipse was another Sign along the way to the Tribulation, could get clearer in 40 days me thinks if this is a major sign. (i think it might be)

it would be best for me to Merge the Eclipse into this thread over time where is really belongs. Tosca has done an excellent job on updating the Thread, but takes breaks and throws me the Keys.

she will be back, because she understands Bible Prophecy similar to what i see as Dispensational and Pre Trib Rapture.

thanks Tosca.

CLOSER. Jesus will not bring the people closer to God.

FAITH IN JESUS WILL HAVE GOD LIVING IN THEM!
When we have GOD/JESUS in us - how much more closer can you get to GOD than that?

good point. the Lord lives within us as we walk with Jesus along Narrow Way.

BUT, NOT EVERYONE HAS GOD INDWELLING IN THEM.
Thus we see NATIONS doing what is not righteous to GOD.

When Jesus establish His Kingdom on earth - GOD will live with them.
ONE KINGDOM. ONE NATION. ALL FAITHFUL.
It won't be like any kingdom or nation we know of from the old earth!

Voting on the basis of policies and promises by leaders, does involve expectation and element of trust.
But that is all for the time we have while we await the Second Coming.

Furthermore.............

Jesus wouldn't have told us to pray for leaders.................... if there is no point in doing so.

Therein lies the faithful's trust: TRUST IN GOD!
That GOD will hear prayers and guide our leaders.

praying for The Criminal and the little criminals in dee cee is essential at this stage of the game.

eventually the forum Unbelievers will be Left Behind and will read these threads; finally Dawning on them where they went wrong.

of course we will be gone for 7 years in heaven; i wont miss this place. most will not survive, nuuklear war will take out 5 billion the first week for starters; then the Fascist global order kicks in with the 10 super Kingdoms ruling.

Israel National NewsGlobal NewsReport: US expects major Iranian attack on Israel in coming days

Report: US expects major Iranian attack on Israel in coming days
US officials reportedly expect Iran or its proxies to launch a major missile or drone attack against Israel very soon in retaliation for killing of IRGC official in Damascus.

note how Damascus keeps popping up? well that is the Isaiah 17 Damascus war, note that Damascus is toast

weekend 40 blessings, later. find bible church on sunday

and your going to Sleep thru the most Exciting period in human history and Bible Prophecy?

have you done any kind of Bible Prophecy 101 work besides yawning on this thread?

U.S. moves MORE forces into the Middle East to prepare for 'imminent' Iranian strike on Israel: Pentagon sends aircraft carrier that can intercept missiles to the Red Sea in warning to Tehran​

and your going to Sleep thru the most Exciting period in human history and Bible Prophecy?

have you done any kind of Bible Prophecy 101 work besides yawning on this thread?

U.S. moves MORE forces into the Middle East to prepare for 'imminent' Iranian strike on Israel: Pentagon sends aircraft carrier that can intercept missiles to the Red Sea in warning to Tehran​

I yawned because I know you're not serious. End times have been prophesied a thousand times and they've been right (counts on fingers, carries the 1) exactly zero times.

So, please, you're not fooling anyone.

I yawned because I know you're not serious. End times have been prophesied a thousand times and they've been right (counts on fingers, carries the 1) exactly zero times.

stay awake Lou.

what i think counts Zero, as with you too.

when things start breaking and go dark, serious doesn't cut it. sooner or later Reality kicks in.

are you good with Reality and living in the Real World?

40 blessings.

So, please, you're not fooling anyone.

Back
Top Bottom