• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:83] Just when you think the left can't go any lower they find a way.

It's crass and rude for sure. But are we now worried about crass and rude things being tweeted out? It seemed like we didn't care for about 4 years, just seeing if we're suddenly faux-raged at idiotic and rude things that are on Twitter now.

First you have to be one of the delusional indoctrinated Trumpsters, then those historically inappropriate, and at times mentally ill, tweets from the dear leader are just him speaking his mind. Everyone else beware!

You can only feel pity for anyone who uses the death of someone's brother as an opportunity to jeer.

I remember that when Lady Thatcher died some years back, even her most intense opponents in England did not celebrate her death. While they may not have offered condolences, they did maintain a gracious silence.

It is more than just pity. It is sad. Not only sad but it is sickening. Yep but this is more like Thatchers sister died or her brother died and the crazies went booo it was the wrong thatcher.
that is what they did in this case.

Again thanks for proving my thread 100% correct yet again.
This is the sort of behavior that I expect from leftist and you continue to prove me correct.

Bad behavior on Twitter is an important concern for you?

History revisionism isn't your strong suit is it?

Kushner's coronavirus team shied away from a national strategy, believing that the virus was hitting Democratic states hardest and that they could blame governors

"Members of Jared Kushner's coronavirus task force considered a national-scale testing plan early in the US's coronavirus outbreak.

However, according to a new Vanity Fair report, the plan never came to be, partly because the task force thought it would be better politically to hold off.

The logic, a source told Vanity Fair, was that the virus would hit Democratic-voting areas hardest and that the damage could be blamed on governors instead."

Now let me ask you something, Ludin. If Obama had decided to completely ignore the Ebola epidemic because he believed only Republicans would die, and that decision ended up killing a quarter of a million people, would you love the guy? Or would you feel...I dunno...a little resentful?

Bad behavior on Twitter is an important concern for you?

You once again prove you don't understand the topic you are posting on dismissed.

Again thanks for proving my thread 100% correct yet again.
This is the sort of behavior that I expect from leftist and you continue to prove me correct.

You mean that rational common sense behavior is leftist? I raise my hand and say you are correct.

You never have any idea of what you are saying and much less have ability to prove any of your points. You have always been excellent at empty words but I have yet to see you prove anything, much less this post.

You need some help Ludin! I hear they have some openings of rooms at Bellevue Hospital. I hear some of their patients died as hey did not wear face masks even though there had been some people that came down with Covid-19 and their fantasy world did not provide them with protection as they thought it would. They were Trump supporters. I can call and get you a room right away. I suggest you accept my offer.

They specialize in Trump supporters. 95% of the people there are "for Trump". They have the best success rate in the industry. 2.3% of their Trump supporter fantasy patients have recovered and been let out to vote for Biden. I hear no other hospital has had more than a 1% recovery rate. TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome) has been one of the worst mental illnesses ever found. At Bellevue, you have a 1 in 50 chance of recovering. I would take it if I was you.

You mean that rational common sense behavior is leftist? I raise my hand and say you are correct.

You never have any idea of what you are saying and much less have ability to prove any of your points. You have always been excellent at empty words but I have yet to see you prove anything, much less this post.

You need some help Ludin! I hear they have some openings of rooms at Bellevue Hospital. I hear some of their patients died as hey did not wear face masks even though there had been some people that came down with Covid-19 and their fantasy world did not provide them with protection as they thought it would. They were Trump supporters. I can call and get you a room right away. I suggest you accept my offer. They specialize in Trump supporters. 95% of the people there are "for Trump". They have the best success rate in the industry. 2.3% of their Trump supporter fantasy patients have recovered and been let out to vote for Biden. I hear no other hospital has had more than a 1% recovery rate. TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome) has been one of the worst mental illnesses ever found. At Bellevue, you have a 1 in 50 chance of recovering. I would take it if I was you.

Nothing in my post said anything about rational or common sense behavior. As we have all seen leftist do not know what those words mean
nor do they ever use them.
You are being the perfect example of the topic of this thread.
This is the type of behavior that I come to expect from leftist and you continue to
prove the topic of this thread correct.

the rest of your post is nothing but a pot meet kettle moment.
You should probably take your own advice.

Hashtag #wrongtrump trends on Twitter after death of president'''s brother | Fox News

Here it is folks. those ol so tolerant and inclusive leftist values on display for all to see.

Dear Grim Reaper, You took the #wrongtrump," tweeted Bishop Talbert Swan, who is a pastor, radio host, and president of the Springfield, Mass., branch of the NAACP.

The fact simply is no one can call themselves respectable and be a leftist.

You mean like the respectable evangelists? You know them, they support ***** grabbing trump.

Trump's untimely demise would benefit the country. It's as simple as that.

I disagree.

45 is human trash for sure. But if that maggot dies while in office, the MSM will fawn over him and whitewash every horror that he has done.

Let him live and let him be defeated in November.

Hitler's death was not mourned. Trump's won't be either, other than by his True Believers.

Sorry, but it is true. He is a scourge on humanity.

Indeed he is.

Where was Trump on Saturday while his brother was dying?

Says it all doesn't it? If he can't make the time to see his brother....republicans, you really think he cares about you? Lol.

Nothing in my post said anything about rational or common sense behavior. As we have all seen leftist do not know what those words mean
nor do they ever use them.
You are being the perfect example of the topic of this thread.
This is the type of behavior that I come to expect from leftist and you continue to
prove the topic of this thread correct.

the rest of your post is nothing but a pot meet kettle moment.
You should probably take your own advice.

The fact that you have repeated yourself (saying the same thing) 3 times in 3 separate posts makes my point.

You mean like the respectable evangelists? You know them, they support ***** grabbing trump.

your deflection is a failure.
whataboutism whataboutism whatboutism.

you guys chant that a lot but then again you are the main breakers of it.
again the do as i say but not as i do rule in effect.

The fact that you have repeated yourself (saying the same thing) 3 times in 3 separate posts makes my point.

Not at all. Facts are simply facts. YOu continue to live up to the main point of the thread.
Nothing you posted was there anything to do with common sense or anything else why?

because the first post you should have made was "Yep those people are truly disgusting people."

Instead your first post and a failed attempt to try an attack me.
They then double and tripled down on your attack on me and your complete failure is noted for everyone to see.

That is why you prove my thread and my point.
The reason I repeat it is because you continue to prove it over and over again.
You are not posting any type of argument. You are not discussing the article.

All 3 of your posts is nothing more than one huge ad hominmen which is all we expect out of you in any of your posts.
Which goes back to proving my point once again.

You are now dismissed.

Says it all doesn't it? If he can't make the time to see his brother....republicans, you really think he cares about you? Lol.

It has already been proven that he did go see his brother and he called him.
Facts do not care about your feeelings.

You once again prove you don't understand the topic you are posting on dismissed.

Is it a major problem for you when people are nasty on twitter? Because I have some uncomfortable news for you.

Hashtag #wrongtrump trends on Twitter after death of president'''s brother | Fox News

Here it is folks. those ol so tolerant and inclusive leftist values on display for all to see.

Dear Grim Reaper, You took the #wrongtrump," tweeted Bishop Talbert Swan, who is a pastor, radio host, and president of the Springfield, Mass., branch of the NAACP.

So what some leftist said makes all leftist bad? I doubt you really want to play that game.

Trump's untimely demise would benefit the country. It's as simple as that. Hitler's death was not mourned. Trump's won't be either, other than by his True Believers.

Sorry, but it is true. He is a scourge on humanity.

You just proved the OPs point!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lamo

...so say the people who, only weeks ago, were disrespecting the life and legacy of John Lewis...an ACTUAL great American hero. And John McCain (another REAL American hero), before that.

Sorry, but the cretins and reprobates on the Right don't get to set standards of respectability in our society. That's like looking to Rosanne as the standard for grace, class and etiquette.

Not at all. Facts are simply facts. YOu continue to live up to the main point of the thread.
Nothing you posted was there anything to do with common sense or anything else why

Instead your first post and a failed attempt to try an attack me.
They then double and tripled down on your attack on me and your complete failure is noted for everyone to see.

That is why you prove my thread and my point.
The reason I repeat it is because you continue to prove it over and over again.

All 3 of your posts is nothing more than one huge ad hominmen which is all we expect out of you in any of your posts.
Which goes back to proving my point once again.

You are now dismissed.

You really are a lost case.

I will prove it to you. BTW, I am taking this time to prove something to you that I know you will not understand and much less agree with. I am doing it just because I have nothing else to do and I want to sharpen my debate skills.................not with you, but just my own debate skills. You have none.

This was your OP

It included a link where someone said that is should have been Trump that died and not the brother.

You go ahead and say "leftists values" and you end up by saying "no one can call themselves respectable and be a leftist"

When you consider that 30% of all registered voters (135 million) are Democrats (leftists by your own labeling), it means there are 40 million.

So when you say leftists values and no one calling themselves a leftist is respectable, you are saying that 40 million people have no values and are not respectable.

How many Democrats do you know? How many Democrats have you talked to? 50?, 100? 1000?

How you can say that all leftists are this or that, you are saying something you absolutely cannot know with any certainty. There is no one in the entire world that personally knows and has talked to 40 million people.

What you are doing is stereotyping and by nature that is proving you don't know what you are talking about.

Then on this latest post, you go and say that I prove your point, meaning that I am not respectable or have no values. How do you know that? Do you know me personally? I will have you know that in my life, everyone that knows me personally can say unequivocally that I am respectable and have high values given that I have PROVEN that to be true with 99% of my actions throughout my life. So when I say "you don't know what you are talking about", there is no way that you can say that I am proving your point because it is clearly evident you have no way of knowing. In addition and with no help from anyone in my life, I have accomplished many worthy goals in life (economic well being, respected, loved, great kids that are producers as well as good parents) and that does not happen without common sense, given that luck can happen once or twice in life but not over and over again.

As far as my posts being attacks on you. You are absolutely correct. When I first starting debating with you 2 years ago, I gave you the benefit of the doubt as to your ability, honesty, and desire to do what is right and you failed over and over again. At no time have you proven to be a sensible, respectable, honest, caring, intelligent and a seeker of truth in any of your 1000 plus posts that I have read of yours. As such, my opinion of you is about as low as it can get. I have NEVER seen you say anything that is honest, intelligent, or even reasonable. In fact, just the exact opposite.

Perhaps, if I had not been able to accomplish what I have accomplished in my life, which by the way could not have been accomplished any other way that by being honest, intelligent, correct and full of common sense, then you might be right that I am not who I say I am and that I am much like you are. Nonetheless, I have accomplished much and therefore that in and of itself proves that I have values, am respectable and have common sense.

I have a subscriber base that pays me a monthly fee for my advice in the market. I write a weekly newsletter about the market and I have now written over 680 of them. I have testimonials of people that made money because of my advice and a public track record of success. I have a wife that loves me and 2 kids, their spouses, and 4 grandchildren that love and respect me as well. My friendship list is in excess of 50 people that respect me and like me as well.

What do you have that you can prove that says anything good about you?

You really are a lost case.

I will prove it to you. BTW, I am taking this time to prove something to you that I know you will not understand and much less agree with. I am doing it just because I have nothing else to do and I want to sharpen my debate skills.................not with you, but just my own debate skills. You have none.

This was your OP

It included a link where someone said that is should have been Trump that died and not the brother.

You go ahead and say "leftists values" and you end up by saying "no one can call themselves respectable and be a leftist"

When you consider that 30% of all registered voters (135 million) are Democrats (leftists by your own labeling), it means there are 40 million.

So when you say leftists values and no one calling themselves a leftist is respectable, you are saying that 40 million people have no values and are not respectable.

How many Democrats do you know? How many Democrats have you talked to? 50?, 100? 1000?

How you can say that all leftists are this or that, you are saying something you absolutely cannot know with any certainty. There is no one in the entire world that personally knows and has talked to 40 million people.

What you are doing is stereotyping and by nature that is proving you don't know what you are talking about.

Then on this latest post, you go and say that I prove your point, meaning that I am not respectable or have no values. How do you know that? Do you know me personally? I will have you know that in my life, everyone that knows me personally can say unequivocally that I am respectable and have high values given that I have PROVEN that to be true with 99% of my actions throughout my life. So when I say "you don't know what you are talking about", there is no way that you can say that I am proving your point because it is clearly evident you have no way of knowing. In addition and with no help from anyone in my life, I have accomplished many worthy goals in life (economic well being, respected, loved, great kids that are producers as well as good parents) and that does not happen without common sense, given that luck can happen once or twice in life but not over and over again.

As far as my posts being attacks on you. You are absolutely correct. When I first starting debating with you 2 years ago, I gave you the benefit of the doubt as to your ability, honesty, and desire to do what is right and you failed over and over again. At no time have you proven to be a sensible, respectable, honest, caring, intelligent and a seeker of truth in any of your 1000 plus posts that I have read of yours. As such, my opinion of you is about as low as it can get. I have NEVER seen you say anything that is honest, intelligent, or even reasonable. In fact, just the exact opposite.

Perhaps, if I had not been able to accomplish what I have accomplished in my life, which by the way could not have been accomplished any other way that by being honest, intelligent, correct and full of common sense, then you might be right that I am not who I say I am and that I am much like you are. Nonetheless, I have accomplished much and therefore that in and of itself proves that I have values, am respectable and have common sense.

I have a subscriber base that pays me a monthly fee for my advice in the market. I write a weekly newsletter about the market and I have now written over 680 of them. I have testimonials of people that made money because of my advice and a public track record of success. I have a wife that loves me and 2 kids, their spouses, and 4 grandchildren that love and respect me as well. My friendship list is in excess of 50 people that respect me and like me as well.

What do you have that you can prove that says anything good about you?

Again just another giant ad hominem of nonsense.
nothing here has to do with the topic or what is being discussed.
All you have is yet another failed personal attack at me.

Again you prove the point of my thread and what I have been saying all along.
This is now the 4th post you have made in a row that has 0 to do with the topic
but all personal attacks.

I want to thank you for proving what I said in the OP correct.
Again you offer 0 arguments and nothing but fallacies and hyperbolic nonsense
that no one should pay attention to.

Your entire post is just one huge pot meet kettle moment.

:lamo

...so say the people who, only weeks ago, were disrespecting the life and legacy of John Lewis...an ACTUAL great American hero. And John McCain (another REAL American hero), before that.

Sorry, but the cretins and reprobates on the Right don't get to set standards of respectability in our society. That's like looking to Rosanne as the standard for grace, class and etiquette.

Do you have anything other than whataboutism?

Again just another giant ad hominem of nonsense.
nothing here has to do with the topic or what is being discussed.
All you have is yet another failed personal attack at me.

Again you prove the point of my thread and what I have been saying all along.
This is now the 4th post you have made in a row that has 0 to do with the topic
but all personal attacks.

I want to thank you for proving what I said in the OP correct.
Again you offer 0 arguments and nothing but fallacies and hyperbolic nonsense
that no one should pay attention to.

Your entire post is just one huge pot meet kettle moment.

One thing I will say in ending this relationship.

I have absolutely no desire to ever communicate with you again. I have never seen anything of value coming from you and it has been a total waste of my time. The small enjoyment I sometimes felt by making fun of you has now been exhausted. You are not even funny (in a sorry way) anymore. In my opinion, you are just a sad human being.

Ciao, adios, and goodbye

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom