• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:83] Just when you think the left can't go any lower they find a way.

He made the decision to ignore the pandemic because he thought it would only affect blue states. And now 173,000 Americans are dead. I can’t understand why some people have a problem with him.

Because they are idiots.

Stupid people saying stupid stuff is nothing new, Twitter just allows stupid statements to receive world wide attention.

Yet they only seem to tag conservatives with their stupid tagging nonsense. The fact that they let this go proves that twitter and the people running it have a double
standard on their code of conduct enforcement. not that i use twitter it is stupid.

my opinion is that non-cultists shouldn't give twitter much traffic until they ban tweety for violating terms of service. they'd definitely hear that.

"The fact"? There is no fact, just opinion.

Trump called his brother his "best friend". Yet, we know next to nothing about Trump's best friend. Why is that?

No it is a fact. SOmeone did it and it was a bunch of leftist that did.
So that is called a fact. not that you care about those.

He made the decision to ignore the pandemic because he thought it would only affect blue states. And now 173,000 Americans are dead. I can’t understand why some people have a problem with him.

History revisionism isn't your strong suit is it?

Here you go...

You have already been proven wrong by another poster.
Trump visited his brother and called him as documented already.
Sorry but your random pick again proves my thread correct.

Leftist are simply disgusting people that no real person should pay attention to anymore.

Hashtag #wrongtrump trends on Twitter after death of president'''s brother | Fox News

Here it is folks. those ol so tolerant and inclusive leftist values on display for all to see.

Dear Grim Reaper, You took the #wrongtrump," tweeted Bishop Talbert Swan, who is a pastor, radio host, and president of the Springfield, Mass., branch of the NAACP.

The fact simply is no one can call themselves respectable and be a leftist.

I imagine you could have just found a thread on this forum with the same sentiment.

Edit": yep, Calamity to the rescue https://www.debatepolitics.com/gene...robert-trump-dead.html?highlight=robert+trump

You have already been proven wrong by another poster.
Trump visited his brother and called him as documented already.
Sorry but your random pick again proves my thread correct.

Leftist are simply disgusting people that no real person should pay attention to anymore.

Is twitter lying about the date on this tweet?

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 7.27.20 AM.jpg

Is twitter lying about the date on this tweet?

No the narrative you are trying to pull is the lie.
you have been proven wrong already dismissed have a nice day.

No the narrative you are trying to pull is the lie.
you have been proven wrong already dismissed have a nice day.

When did Robert Trump die? Where was Trump?

Hashtag #wrongtrump trends on Twitter after death of president'''s brother | Fox News

Here it is folks. those ol so tolerant and inclusive leftist values on display for all to see.

Dear Grim Reaper, You took the #wrongtrump," tweeted Bishop Talbert Swan, who is a pastor, radio host, and president of the Springfield, Mass., branch of the NAACP.

Irony: when the Republicans, the party of scumbag children who pretend to be adults goes all snowflake and clutches their collective pearls all at once.

Irony: when the Republicans, the party of scumbag children who pretend to be adults goes all snowflake and clutches their collective pearls all at once.

Thank you for proving my thread 100% correct.
This is the perfect example.

Kamala-and-Bide-to-trump-.jpg

Yeah, it is tough to match how low the Republicans go. The Democrats keep on trying to match the Republicans and they do find new ways and do make new lows (for them) but ultimately they never seem to match the lowness of Trump and the republicans.

Playing in the field of the enemy is always hard. If you have never fought in the gutter and trained in dirty tactics, it is difficult to match the enemy and win.

You do have to give them an "A" for trying though. Unfortunately, they are dealing with the king of low in Trump. He is difficult to beat as far as how much **** is generated.

trumpshittingonWH.jpg

Yeah, it is tough to match how low the Republicans go. The Democrats keep on trying to match the Republicans and they do find new ways and do make new lows (for them) but ultimately they never seem to match the lowness of Trump and the republicans.

Playing in the field of the enemy is always hard. If you have never fought in the gutter and trained in dirty tactics, it is difficult to match the enemy and win.

You do have to give them an "A" for trying though. Unfortunately, they are dealing with the king of low in Trump. He is difficult to beat as far as how much **** is generated.

Ludin's example of this one awful minister is extreme. But so is claiming that a President will try to steal an election or saying that there won't be a peaceful transition of power because he wants to be dictator-for-life.

Once again thanks for proving my thread 100% correct.

Ludin's example of this one awful minister is extreme. But so is claiming that a President will try to steal an election or saying that there won't be a peaceful transition of power because he wants to be dictator-for-life.

It wasn't just one awful minister. The tweet went viral by a lot of organizations some of which were in the media.
The NAACP was just one of those organizations.

It wasn't just one awful minister. The tweet went viral by a lot of organizations some of which were in the media.
The NAACP was just one of those organizations.

Yes, it was. And what a shame. But accept that whether it's because of political viewpoint or for some other reason, there are people in this world who at best have no filters and no shame.

Once again thanks for proving my thread 100% correct.

Ludin, you will never be right about anything, much less 100%. The only way you can be right is by living in your own fantasy world with the people living there being the ones you imagined.

You can only feel pity for anyone who uses the death of someone's brother as an opportunity to jeer.

I remember that when Lady Thatcher died some years back, even her most intense opponents in England did not celebrate her death. While they may not have offered condolences, they did maintain a gracious silence.

Meanwhile the Trump "administration" has overseen the worst response in world to the Covid-19 pandemic, with the most cases and deaths in the world, and continues to do nothing about it while the republicans continue to cheer him on. Trump continues to ignore the Covid-19 threat to Americans' health by continuing to demand full reopening of the country, after botching the response by ignoring epidemiologists' advice to shut down the country simultaneously back in March, instead of sequentially.

New Cases of COVID-19 In World Countries - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

Why Trump's Failure To Lead National Response Prolongs Coronavirus Crisis | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC - YouTube

It's crass and rude for sure. But are we now worried about crass and rude things being tweeted out? It seemed like we didn't care for about 4 years, just seeing if we're suddenly faux-raged at idiotic and rude things that are on Twitter now.

Ludin, you will never be right about anything, much less 100%. The only way you can be right is by living in your own fantasy world with the people living there being the ones you imagined.

Again thanks for proving my thread 100% correct yet again.
This is the sort of behavior that I expect from leftist and you continue to prove me correct.

Back
Top Bottom