• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#7536]FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

It's a fishing expedition.
An FBI raid requires more than the desire to go on a fishing expedition.
FBI is law enforcement...what happened to the law and order party backing them? Trump told you FBI is bad, and you believed him....I wonder why he said that.

Good luck with that. What type of blinders do you use?
Why do you blindly pledge allegiance to a well documented skumbag grifter who was schooled by king skumbag grifter Roy Cohn? A man who had to pay somebody to take his college entrance exams and his mother had to do his homework for him. That’s your hero..

The cult is going to claim that it couldn’t possibly be a legitimate search because Trump is so honest.
The cult is still drunk on KoolAid and bloated from red meat trump fed them daily.

Lot's of boners getting in the way of critical thinking.

The left will stop at nothing to burn Trump to the ground.

The problem is? It will cost them everything. LOL. - enjoy your hard on's

But inflation!

But Hunter!

But her e mails!

Dana Loesch is going off on FOX!

No worries. We're from the Imperial Federal Government and we're here to help.

I don't know if this is true or not, but Trump just posted on his website Truth Social that the FBI have raided Mar-a-Lago and are there right now. I won't be shocked if this is fake news, but I won't be shocked if it's true.
Big Media is reporting it.

There are at least 3 threads about this right now.

Queue up the sad trombone..

LOL, the far right wing flying monkeys are in full force in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom