• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#7536]FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

An FBI raid requires more than the desire to go on a fishing expedition.
FBI is law enforcement...what happened to the law and order party backing them? Trump told you FBI is bad, and you believed him....I wonder why he said that.
I think they are looking for a tax cheat who stayed in room 2113

Why do you blindly pledge allegiance to a well documented skumbag grifter who was schooled by king skumbag grifter Roy Cohn? A man who had to pay somebody to take his college entrance exams and his mother had to do his homework for him. That’s your hero..
I hope you're not getting to excited about this. Just setting up for more disappointment the Democrats seem to enjoy.

I don't know if this is true or not, but Trump just posted on his website Truth Social that the FBI have raided Mar-a-Lago and are there right now. I won't be shocked if this is fake news, but I won't be shocked if it's true.
Breaking on CBC - confirmed

The evidence needs to be presented to a judge before a SW is signed off on. There was something there the FBI thinks is bad. Time to call Rudy.
Who was the judge? Inquiring minds want to know

Trump tried to burn America to the ground. You know what they say about paybacks being MFs !!!!!!!

Name the burning - you can't, because there was none.

Biden and the dummycrats are spending billions upon billions on Jack Diddley squat.

These idiots will bankrupt us.

Sick and useless comment. Please try and act your age. Get over it. Trump is in trouble, and you can't do anything about it.
No he's not. Hope you can sleep when this is all over. LMAO

FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

(CNN)The FBI executed a search warrant on Monday at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, the former President confirms to CNN.
This story is breaking and will be updated.

=====
My only comment is about time. I am wondering what they are looking for. I read that he committed a crime when he flushed documents.

1 we don't know if those shreds of paper were his
2 we have no idea who put them there.
3 It would not be enough "evidence" to constitute a warrant on such a powerful asshole.
4 Likely the shreds would not be admissible

In my years of reporting there were very few times that a search would not lead to charges and usually a conviction. All searches have something specific being sought.

The question now is who were they searching on behalf of? DoJ? Jan6? Someone else?

Because of the nature of the subject, an attempted coup, I have to assume these guys had all their i's dotted and t's crossed.

Think about it, not even Nixon was searched!

I don't know if this is true or not, but Trump just posted on his website Truth Social that the FBI have raided Mar-a-Lago and are there right now. I won't be shocked if this is fake news, but I won't be shocked if it's true.
You’re late to the party. There are already two threads on this topic.

Let's just all be glad we're a rich country. If we were poor like Germany way back then the insurrection would have already happened.

Hell, just look how dedicated some people are to the Hitler like guy in Florida during these good times.

A judge
I hope you're not getting to excited about this. Just setting up for more disappointment the Democrats seem to enjoy.
A judge signed a search warrant because he was presented with evidence
pertaining to that search warrant thus justifying signing the search warrant and carrying it out. I’ll tell you one person who’s excited about that, Donald Trump..

Back
Top Bottom