• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#601][W: #297] Can Biden continue to dodge Kyle Rittenhouse's phone calls?

Can Biden continue to dodge Kyle Rittenhouse's phone calls much linger?

• Total voters
Moderator's Warning:
The topic of this thread is not Kavanaugh, Martin or anyone else. There is already a warning here, so thread bans prior to this point may also be issued.

Last edited:
Why is the President of the United States supposed to talk with some little asshole who shot two people?

Why is the President of the United States supposed to talk with some little asshole who shot two people?
uh why is he an "asshole" and who is Senile Joe supposed to talk with?

and all the bannerrhoid organizations and their followers supported three felons and hated the kid who legally used the gun that causes the BO's the most fear and trembling to defend himself.

we have the law on our side
we have the jury verdict on our side

hence the fact that the anti gun left cannot stop complaining
While all this is true, does it entitle Rittenhouse to a conversation with the president? I don't think so.

You can flutter away, butterfly. You weren't even here when this was going on, so Turtle doesn't need you carrying his water. He can slosh it all over the field quite nicely, all by himself.
How can you say I wasn't here when it was going on when you're still hung up on it years later injecting into threads? We are all here being punished by this faulty logic now. It's probably time to let it be and move on. Presumably, in the years since you originally made this nonsensical argument there's a more intelligent way to attack @TurtleDude. If not, my apologies for the assumption. You know what they say when you assume after all...

What's your opinion on the Rittenhouse conversation?

Last edited:
While all this is true, does it entitle Rittenhouse to a conversation with the president? I don't think so.
It doesn't. But, the MO for Sandmann during his defamation ordeal was he reached out to the people who defamed him and gave them a chance to correct the public record. There's rumors that Rittenhouse is going to use the same strategy. If Biden blows off Rittenhouse long enough there's a chance his campaign will receive a lawsuit for defamation. Biden should probably set a good example and apologize for defaming an innocent kid. But, I would imagine his handlers would disagree from a political standpoint and would rather fight the lawsuit if it comes.

How can you say I wasn't here when it was going on when you're still hung up on it years later injecting into threads? We are all here being punished by this faulty logic now. It's probably time to let it be and move on. Presumably, in the years since you originally made this nonsensical argument there's a more intelligent way to attack @TurtleDude. If not, my apologies for the assumption. You know what they say when you assume after all...

What's your opinion on the Rittenhouse conversation?

We can take this up elsewhere, new fan. Moderation as asked that this line of discussion be stopped.

I, for one, know how to listen.

We can take this up elsewhere, new fan. Moderation as asked that this line of discussion be stopped.

I, for one, know how to listen.
I didn't ask anything about those who shall remain nameless. I'm asking about your debate strategy in this thread which seems to be running from your logic and ignoring the thread topic. To each their own I suppose. Since you have absolutely no desire to discuss the thread topic as I asked I guess we can leave it at that. Nice chat, hope to do it again sometime.

Biden has more important things to do.
Rittenhouse should stop trying to inject himself into places he doesn't belong.
Well said!

It doesn't. But, the MO for Sandmann during his defamation ordeal was he reached out to the people who defamed him and gave them a chance to correct the public record. There's rumors that Rittenhouse is going to use the same strategy. If Biden blows off Rittenhouse long enough there's a chance his campaign will receive a lawsuit for defamation. Biden should probably set a good example and apologize for defaming an innocent kid. But, I would imagine his handlers would disagree from a political standpoint and would rather fight the lawsuit if it comes.
Who is or was Sandman?

In other news, Cate Blanchett continues to refuse to respond to my request that she leave her husband, fall madly in love with me, and whisk me away to a life of wealth, passion, and adventure. So it just shows how much of a phony she is to not want to do it.
And you would be such a fine pair - Red Riding Hood & the Wolf! :)

Who is or was Sandman?
This kid. A lot of people in the media called him racist and other names when in reality he was the victim of racism. He filed a lot of defamation lawsuits and has started settling for undisclosed amounts. The people who issued corrections didn't get sued. But, a lot of major media entities refused: ABC, CBS, The Guardian, The Huffington Post, NPR, Slate, The Hill, Gannett, etc.
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom