• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 416] The Big Lie

Hughinn

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

This board is very predominantly hard left.

This is a read for any of you left with an open mind.

Last edited:

What does it say?

Very good article. It hit all of the highlights without getting bogged down in the weeds.

From the end of the article:

Trump fans should be happy he lost; it might've kept him alive.​

I'm sure that is still on some Trump hater's table.

Very good article. It hit all of the highlights without getting bogged down in the weeds.

From the end of the article:

Trump fans should be happy he lost; it might've kept him alive.​

I'm sure that is still on some Trump hater's table.

Thank you for reading it before posting.

Something our liberal friends seem to think is unnecessary.

Thank you for reading it before posting.

The only way they can justify their bias is to pretend not to know things.

That article tells them things, so they won't read it.

"'Thank you for reading it before posting.

-"These are Tea Party people.
[The Tea Party is one reason I am questioning if I want to remain in the Republican Party. They are directing the Party to the far right]

-" Many of them don't know for certain whether ballots were faked in November 2020, but they know for absolute certain that the press, the FBI, etc would lie to them if there was. They have every reason to believe that, and it's probably true.

How can anyone know for certain the FBI and the press would lie. It is a what if game. Much like Trump saying in 2106 and again in 2020 that the only way he loses is if the election is rigged.

As a lifetime Republican, I find it disheartening what some Republicans are doing to my State of Arizona. The far right are taking the Party down a rabbit hole.
By the way, other than left leaning posters read the article in the OP

Hahaha hilarious read.

"Here are the facts - actual, confirmed facts - that shape their perspective..." and then the author goes on to list nothing factual. Just exaggeration, mischaracterization of events, and wild conspiracy theories. And when the author isn't claiming to be factual, they're presenting Trumper delusions as reasonable beliefs. No.

-"These are Tea Party people.
[The Tea Party is one reason I am questioning if I want to remain in the Republican Party. They are directing the Party to the far right]

-" Many of them don't know for certain whether ballots were faked in November 2020, but they know for absolute certain that the press, the FBI, etc would lie to them if there was. They have every reason to believe that, and it's probably true.

How can anyone know for certain the FBI and the press would lie. It is a what if game. Much like Trump saying in 2106 and again in 2020 that the only way he loses is if the election is rigged.

As a lifetime Republican, I find it disheartening what some Republicans are doing to my State of Arizona. The far right are taking the Party down a rabbit hole.
By the way, other than left leaning posters read the article in the OP

I was a staunch democrat for most of my life. Until several years ago I was a union business agent and traveled to Washington DC and got to meet alot if them and see things from the inside as far as how it works and why.

I'll never again in my life support the democrat party in any way.

I will oppose anyone aligned with the democrat party.

To answer your question, the FBI has been caught in too many lies to be trustworthy at this point.

Hahaha hilarious read.

"Here are the facts - actual, confirmed facts - that shape their perspective..." and then the author goes on to list nothing factual. Just exaggeration, mischaracterization of events, and wild conspiracy theories. And when the author isn't claiming to be factual, they're presenting Trumper delusions as reasonable beliefs. No.

Every one of his points is factually accurate and easily verified.

Back
Top Bottom