• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:390]Ok here is evidence for my theory of brain and mind

Re: Ok here is evidence for my theory of brain and mind

Then why are you being so verbally judgemental to the point of being abusive about it?

Some people suck at "witnessing".

I say I believe God and you say you don't but you say I am obligated to prove I'm right and you aren't? No, that is messed up.

Yes, that is how it works. If I say the sky is blue and you don’t believe me, I have to point to it and show you it’s blue. You can’t point to the sky and show us this god is there. All you can say is there is an invisible man up there.

And we don’t believe you.

Yes, that is how it works. If I say the sky is blue and you don’t believe me, I have to point to it and show you it’s blue. You can’t point to the sky and show us this god is there. All you can say is there is an invisible man up there.

And we don’t believe you.

Who do I have to give proof to? I already have all the proof I need and I don't give a flip whether others refuse to believe God or not.

Who do I have to give proof to? I already have all the proof I need and I don't give a flip whether others refuse to believe God or not.

If that was true, you wouldn't be whining about all the non-believers. Now, would you?

If that was true, you wouldn't be whining about all the non-believers. Now, would you?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't care if sinners refuse to believe God and send themselves to hell for that reason. A thousand years from now who is going to care about those in hell?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't care if sinners refuse to believe God and send themselves to hell for that reason. A thousand years from now who is going to care about those in hell?

It's talk like that which defeats your purpose, ir you are sincere...Jesus called it the "good news"...does that sound like good news to you?

Well since there is no hell it wont matter.

Who cares about an imaginary place?

You can spot the fail in an argument from a million miles away when it starts ranting about "hell."

Back
Top Bottom