• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:371]Twenty Generals Call for Coup Against Macron Warning of ‘Civil War’ and ‘Disintegration of France at Hands of Islamists’

Again, nobody has ever provided an alternative translation. Ever. Not once.

Again, acting as if I can't go back and find your posts over the past four years. Your stubborn unwillingness to accept any translation/explanation or whatever that doesn't conform to your desires is well documented. It's why trying to have a discussion about Islam with you is pointless.

Again, acting as if I can't go back and find your posts over the past four years. Your stubborn unwillingness to accept any translation/explanation or whatever that doesn't conform to your desires is well documented. It's why trying to have a discussion about Islam with you is pointless.

Bluster - 100%
Example - 0%

Until you provide an example we're done. Actually, you're done.

I am looking for the thread where conservatives defend slave owning Democrat statues as part of their heritage.

I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere.

I think this is one of the threads where conservatives use history to prove how racist modern day Democrats are.

The Maldives, a strict Sunni state, has the death penalty for apostasy for those as young as 7. Yes, 7. Can't you just feel the love and tolerance of Islam, boys and girls? I know I can.

Atheist China is kidnapping the children of the Muslims they throw into camps as part of their ongoing genocide in Xinjiang.

Sounds like you, as usual, have no room to talk.

Atheist China is kidnapping the children of the Muslims they throw into camps as part of their ongoing genocide in Xinjiang.

All you do is whataboutism, but seriously dude, you've outdone yourself with this one. It would be hard to imagine a more pointless train of "thought".

All you do is whataboutism, but seriously dude, you've outdone yourself with this one. It would be hard to imagine a more pointless train of "thought".

All you do is spew your pathological hatred for Muslims......like how you claim a policy from a tiny chain of islands in the middle of nowhere has anything to do with “Islam” as a whole.

It’s not my fault you don’t have an issue with atheist China’s actions against the Muslims of Xinjiang.

I will grab any opportunity I can to condemn Chinese treatment of the Uighurs, just as I grabbed every opportunity to condemn Donald Trump's separation of children from their parents at our borders. The Chinese are engaged in genocide. Regardless of one's stand on the topic of this thread, he should speak out against the Chinese policy.

All you do is spew your pathological hatred for Muslims

The only time you don't respond with whataboutism is when you tell this lie. In short, you have yet to contribute an actual rebuttal. Not once.

......like how you claim a policy from a tiny chain of islands in the middle of nowhere has anything to do with “Islam” as a whole.

Their legal system is based on strict Sunni Islam, so yeah, it does have a lot to do with "islam" as a whole.

It’s not my fault you don’t have an issue with atheist China’s actions against the Muslims of Xinjiang.

My bad. When I said you only respond with whataboutism and lies, I forgot to include that you're a strawman expert.

I will grab any opportunity I can to condemn Chinese treatment of the Uighurs, just as I grabbed every opportunity to condemn Donald Trump's separation of children from their parents at our borders. The Chinese are engaged in genocide. Regardless of one's stand on the topic of this thread, he should speak out against the Chinese policy.

If this thread was even remotely about the Uighurs, I would indeed condemn China's policy. So, even though it's off topic, consider it done.

The only time you don't respond with whataboutism is when you tell this lie. In short, you have yet to contribute an actual rebuttal. Not once.

Their legal system is based on strict Sunni Islam, so yeah, it does have a lot to do with "islam" as a whole.

My bad. When I said you only respond with whataboutism and lies, I forgot to include that you're a strawman expert.

The fact that the overwhelming majority of Muslims do nothing that you claim their religion tells them to is enough to rebut your nonsense on its own.

And yet one doesn’t see Muslim nations putting a bunch of little kids to death— or punishing them at all, for that matter— anywhere.....so your claims, as usual, are garbage.

It must burn knowing America and Canada will never toss the people you hate so much in camps like atheist China is doing huh bud. Sounds like you might have to move 😂

The fact that the overwhelming majority of Muslims do nothing that you claim their religion tells them to is enough to rebut your nonsense on its own.

You have yet to explain how quoting the qur'an is a claim.

And nobody has explained how the Islamic Empire was created if not by following the lead of Mohamed and the qur'an.

Anyway, the last word is yours. Time for you to claim victory and ride your pretend horse off into the pretend sunset.

You have yet to explain how quoting the qur'an is a claim.

And nobody has explained how the Islamic Empire was created if not by following the lead of Mohamed and the qur'an.

Anyway, the last word is yours. Time for you to claim victory and ride your pretend horse off into the pretend sunset.

Gee bud, considering all you have is your interpretation of their religion, that is, by definition, a claim.

Christianity created its own “empire” across multiple continents, leading to deaths of millions upon millions of people. By your “logic” that never should have happened......and yet we have a thousand plus years of Christians committed mass murder as they scream about God.

I know it burns in your craw bud. Looks like you will have to pack your bags for Beijing.

Back
Top Bottom