• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

W:34?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spakian

Pragmatism is the best "ism"
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
My post got renamed with W:34 on the top. Does this mean anything?

My post got renamed with W:34 on the top. Does this mean anything?
I added a moderator warning to the thread in post 34. If you see a W:### in brackets in a thread title, it is telling you that there is a moderator warning at that post number and you should read that post to find out what it is.

Ok thank you

- The Mod Team will be editing thread titles when an in-thread warning has been put into place. The purpose of this is to notify the posters of the in-thread warning and to allow the moderators to track where specific in-thread warnings have been issued. Please be aware that members should read and head in-thread warnings even if they are a few pages back from current discussion. The thread title will have the following notation placed at the beginning of the thread title [W:###] where '###' is the post number of the in-thread warning. In the event that the moderator failed to note the thread title with the warning does not alter the fact that there is an in-thread in place. Users are responsible for reading the threads and the existence of in-threads warnings on their own. This practice is to assist with the notification process for all users. The absence of an in-thread warning notification in the thread title does not excuse behavior that takes place after the in-thread. For most threads, the title will not need to be shortened (there is a character limit for thread titles), however this may occur in rare cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom