• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:33]Trump supporters are starting to assassinate Dems and BLM.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Now, not only can you be murdered by cop, and vigilante, they dont need a gun anymore. Just ram them libs. Run them down. It's all good, as they stopped someone somewhere sometime in their car.

Just like the good old days, when they carried away libs on stretchers. It's fine, Trump will pay your murder bill, ram on.
----------------------------------------------------------

Protesters hit by vehicles at Breonna Taylor demonstrations in Buffalo, Denver
Two protesters were injured in hit-and-run incidents in Colorado and upstate New York on Wednesday night as demonstrations erupted across the county over a Kentucky grand jury's decision not to charge three police officers in the death of Breonna Taylor.

Now, not only can you be murdered by cop, and vigilante, they dont need a gun anymore. Just ram them libs. Run them down. It's all good, as they stopped someone somewhere sometime in their car.

Just like the good old days, when they carried away libs on stretchers. It's fine, Trump will pay your murder bill, ram on.

Two protesters were injured in hit-and-run incidents in Colorado and upstate New York on Wednesday night as demonstrations erupted across the county over a Kentucky grand jury's decision not to charge three police officers in the death of Breonna Taylor.

And pro-BLM protesters shot two cops in Louisville.

Damn black man running over BLM protesters! What are we going do about black people? Black people should be defunded.

From your link:
" In the footage, a small group of protesters gathered around the car and instructed the driver to turn around. Several protesters were standing in front of the vehicle and banging on its hood as the car began to move forward and accelerate, knocking one female protester to the ground. "

What authority does "protesters" have to tell the driver to turn around?
What gives the "protesters" the right to bang on the hood?

Seems the "protesters" initiated the incident. This is not the same as someone purposely driving into a crowd at speed with the intent to hurt someone.
If I was the driver, I would have honked the horn, waived at the protesters to get out of the way. Then proceed to drive away.
Protesters have to take some personal responsibility of putting themselves at risk.

LOL at anarchists who don't obey street signs then wonder why they keep being run over.

PS : If you stop my car I'll run you over before I'll let you drag me out of my car and take me alive.

Last edited:

They've been running over posters long before this.

From your link:
" In the footage, a small group of protesters gathered around the car and instructed the driver to turn around. Several protesters were standing in front of the vehicle and banging on its hood as the car began to move forward and accelerate, knocking one female protester to the ground. "

What authority does "protesters" have to tell the driver to turn around?
What gives the "protesters" the right to bang on the hood?

Seems the "protesters" initiated the incident. This is not the same as someone purposely driving into a crowd at speed with the intent to hurt someone.
If I was the driver, I would have honked the horn, waived at the protesters to get out of the way. Then proceed to drive away.
Protesters have to take some personal responsibility of putting themselves at risk.
The car started pulling forward. So yeah, they had EVERY right.

The gov of Florida is looking into making killing folks legal, if it is at a protest and you ram them.

If the little old lady cant get across the street when the light changes, are you fully justified in running her slow ass down?

Given the massive damage to property and people inflicted by the BLM/Antifa and the useful idiots I'm not sure "low grade" is accurate.
Being that it is only occurring in a few cities in small areas, yes it is very low grade, now if trump tries to steal the election you will see it blow up across the Nation and the real war will begin, let's hope trump is as honest as you think he is.

Did the demonstrators have a valid permit to demonstrate in the street? If not, they illegally blocked traffic.

Their own bloody fault for being idiots ... they're lucky if the drivers don't sue them.

LOL at anarchists who don't obey street signs then wonder why they keep being run over.

PS : If you stop my car I'll run you over before I'll let you drag me out of my car and take me alive.
You right wingers choose which laws you obey, why should libs just obey? Can we start running down the selfish ****s that refuse to wear a mask?

Did the demonstrators have a valid permit to demonstrate in the street? If not, they illegally blocked traffic.

Their own bloody fault for being idiots ... they're lucky if the drivers don't sue them.
Do right wingers have VALID permits to ignore mask rules?

Perhaps it is time to start ramming antimaskers. If ramming libs is open season.

Standing in the road, being obvious, is no THREAT to driver, antimasker is a threat to my life. I should be able to stand my ground, and pump lead into antimasker, if the rules are to be fair.

Being that it is only occurring in a few cities in small areas, yes it is very low grade, now if trump tries to steal the election you will see it blow up across the Nation and the real war will begin, let's hope trump is as honest as you think he is.
Seattle, Portland, LA, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Washington DC - "a few cities in small areas"? :eek:

The car started pulling forward. So yeah, they had EVERY right.

The gov of Florida is looking into making killing folks legal, if it is at a protest and you ram them.

If the little old lady cant get across the street when the light changes, are you fully justified in running her slow ass down?
funny. You are being sarcastic and know exactly what my point is.

An older case where a person drove their vehicle into a crowd on purpose is guilty and broke laws.

Without more information on the Denver incident and the drivers intent. Like I said the protesters are responsible for their safety. The protesters wanted the person to leave. They left.

You right wingers choose which laws you obey, why should libs just obey? Can we start running down the selfish ****s that refuse to wear a mask?

You don't believe in basic traffic laws? We right wingers do.

If you are in a car and criminal rioters are in the street with out a parade permit, and pounding on your vehicle, to save your self from harm, floor it. You have a right to protect yourself and your family from harm and other criminal acts.

If you're going to stand in the middle of the road like an idiot, then you shouldn't be surprised if you get hit by a car.
I think they should run out in front of trains and see how that goes. You just can't fix stupid.

Back
Top Bottom