• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:33]Trump supporters are starting to assassinate Dems and BLM.

So, a low grade war, for now?

Who attacked first? Who drew first blood? The people pounding on the car or the person who attempted to just drive away?

Who had control over whether there was an incident? Who was the Aggressor?

Any day where the Aggressor is hurt or killed, and the defender loses little, not even to the F*ing Lawyers, is a good day!

We should never negotiate with Terrorists. When the police kill a known Terrorist, they should receive a medal, and a substantial pay bonus!

When the Terrorists die, their family should receive nothing but a stern warning about the hazards of being a Terrorist. Do not let it run in the family, or you will all die.

-

Who attacked first? Who drew first blood? The people pounding on the car or the person who attempted to just drive away?

Any day where the Aggressor is hurt or killed, and the defender loses little, not even to the F*ing Lawyers, is a good day!

We should never negotiate with Terrorists. When the police kill a known Terrorist, they should receive a medal, and a substantial pay bonus!

When the Terrorists die, their family should receive nothing but a stern warning about the hazards of being a Terrorist. Do not let it run in the family, or you will all die.

-
What seems clear is, libs had best blow any trump supporter away, if they approach protesters. If a car or truck has a trump sticker, and is approaching protesters, Kill all those in the car. ONLY way to be safe. As YOU RIGHT WINGERS have put us on notice, we are to be killed, if we are in the street.

If you're going to stand in the middle of the road like an idiot, then you shouldn't be surprised if you get hit by a car.

I agree. When I see somebody with a late library book I go full Grand Theft Auto on his ass. Should have returned the book on time, dickhead.

What seems clear is, libs had best blow any trump supporter away, if they approach protesters. If a car or truck has a trump sticker, and is approaching protesters, Kill all those in the car. ONLY way to be safe. As YOU RIGHT WINGERS have put us on notice, we are to be killed, if we are in the street.
Or just not get in front and bang on their car threatening them, but ok take your advise and go to prison.

Don’t have a firm grasp on reality do you.

Moderator's Warning:
We're done promoting violence in this thread. Got it? We are not going to talk about shooting Trump supporters, we are not going to advocate running over protesters. You may discuss the topic and stick to the topic without endorsing, exalting, or otherwise promoting violence against any group. Is that understood? If you cannot do this, stay out of this thread.

Failure to abide this warning may be met with moderator action and/or thread banning.

All posts made prior to this warning are subject to moderator review and action.

From your link:
" In the footage, a small group of protesters gathered around the car and instructed the driver to turn around. Several protesters were standing in front of the vehicle and banging on its hood as the car began to move forward and accelerate, knocking one female protester to the ground. "

What authority does "protesters" have to tell the driver to turn around?
What gives the "protesters" the right to bang on the hood?

Seems the "protesters" initiated the incident. This is not the same as someone purposely driving into a crowd at speed with the intent to hurt someone.
If I was the driver, I would have honked the horn, waived at the protesters to get out of the way. Then proceed to drive away.
Protesters have to take some personal responsibility of putting themselves at risk.
It what civilized country is running over people an acceptable response to people obstructing the road and banging on your hood? Do you also think its okay to shoot at people tee-peeing your house?

Now, not only can you be murdered by cop, and vigilante, they dont need a gun anymore. Just ram them libs. Run them down. It's all good, as they stopped someone somewhere sometime in their car.

Just like the good old days, when they carried away libs on stretchers. It's fine, Trump will pay your murder bill, ram on.
----------------------------------------------------------

Protesters hit by vehicles at Breonna Taylor demonstrations in Buffalo, Denver
Two protesters were injured in hit-and-run incidents in Colorado and upstate New York on Wednesday night as demonstrations erupted across the county over a Kentucky grand jury's decision not to charge three police officers in the death of Breonna Taylor.

Someone brought a projector. Where did they put the popcorn?

Moderator's Warning:
We're done promoting violence in this thread. Got it? We are not going to talk about shooting Trump supporters, we are not going to advocate running over protesters. You may discuss the topic and stick to the topic without endorsing, exalting, or otherwise promoting violence against any group. Is that understood? If you cannot do this, stay out of this thread.

Failure to abide this warning may be met with moderator action and/or thread banning.

All posts made prior to this warning are subject to moderator review and action.
Does that include calling all BLM terrorists, and saying that they are all criminals that deserve harm?

You don't believe in basic traffic laws? We right wingers do.
You also apparently thinking running people over is a proper response to being inconvenienced. America is waking up to the horrific views of your white wing culture and its no longer going to be tolerated.

Go ahead and try it, see what it gets you.

We will not negotiate with Terrorists.
-

It what civilized country is running over people an acceptable response to people obstructing the road and banging on your hood? Do you also think its okay to shoot at people tee-peeing your house?
In what civilized country do you think it is OK to illegally block streets, surround cars with people in them, then scream at and bang on the car? You do understand how that could make the person in the car afraid for their safety, no? If the people that did that cared at all about anyone's safety, they wouldn't do it.

You also apparently thinking running people over is a proper response to being inconvenienced. America is waking up to the horrific views of your white wing culture and its no longer going to be tolerated.

I didn't say being inconvenienced I said being dragged out of my car by a mob and beaten. Can you read? Hell yes I'd tun over them.

From your link:
" In the footage, a small group of protesters gathered around the car and instructed the driver to turn around. Several protesters were standing in front of the vehicle and banging on its hood as the car began to move forward and accelerate, knocking one female protester to the ground. "

What authority does "protesters" have to tell the driver to turn around?
What gives the "protesters" the right to bang on the hood?

Seems the "protesters" initiated the incident. This is not the same as someone purposely driving into a crowd at speed with the intent to hurt someone.
If I was the driver, I would have honked the horn, waived at the protesters to get out of the way. Then proceed to drive away.
Protesters have to take some personal responsibility of putting themselves at risk.
Does American law allow a driver to run over a person who hits his car? Golly! It is like the Wild West over there.

I didn't say being inconvenienced I said being dragged out of my car by a mob and beaten. Can you read? Hell yes I'd tun over them.
So, it is your fear, that legitimizes ramming a human with your car? At what point, in approaching a protest, are you justified in becoming fearful, that sstarts the ramming?

In what civilized country do you think it is OK to illegally block streets, surround cars with people in them, then scream at and bang on the car?
Probably the country that got its start by trashing a harbor, trespassing on private property and then dropping private property in to the ocean. Also you present a false choice. It doesn’t have to be either ok to block streets or ok to run over people blocking streets. It can be illegal to block streets, illegal to run over the people blocking those streets and perfectly fine to call the cops on them and wait for the cops to disperse or arrest them.

ASHES said:
You do understand how that could make the person in the car afraid for their safety, no?

Peoples level of fear vary. Obviously you frighten easily. Thats ok. The question is whether or not your fear is reasonable. If you're in a car and people are just banging on your hood there isn't much threat to you. If they have weapons and are hitting at your windows then sure, you have reasonable fear for your safety.

ASHES said:
If the people that did that cared at all about anyone's safety, they wouldn't do it.

I agree. You probably shouldn't go banging on peoples cars, especially when they can be as frightened as you admittedly are, but that still shouldn't be a reasonable excuse for physical violence.

So, it is your fear, that legitimizes ramming a human with your car? At what point, in approaching a protest, are you justified in becoming fearful, that sstarts the ramming?

I'd hit a human who wants to do me serious bodily harm with my car if I have to. You've not seen people being attacked and bloodied by these 'mostly peaceful' protesters? Surely you have to be trolling me.

If only there was a way these protesters could apply for a permit to hold their protests. That permit would allow police to shut down traffic to a specific location at a specific time keeping all participants safe.

-
The cops have been murdering people in this war since the dawn of the nation.

Seattle, Portland, LA, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Washington DC - "a few cities in small areas"? :eek:
If trump wins by cheating you haven't seen a thing,

-
You seem to not understand, Let me help, I did not say one side or the other was in the right. What I am saying is that if there is no Justice this Will continue and if trump Cheats, it won't just be the Social Justice Warriors in the Street, it will be the People and they will be Armed. Do you even know why this Nation was formed, why we are the People we are? I think you should realize the Fact that we are Not Perfect and never will be as a People, but it is time when some reforms need to take place for this Nation to continue to be that Nation that provides Justice for All for it's own Citizens. Then when you add in a President that does not try bringing the People together, but instead fans the flames of division and injustice then you have the makings for an a very PO'ed Populous. If trump actually tries cheating, as if we don't see it happening now, this Nation will erupt, believe me, none of us that has seen it up close wants a Real War.

Back
Top Bottom