• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#310]Biden says 'we understand' Poland taking in Ukrainian refugees as thousands cross US southern border

You haven't seen shit beyond your recliner. Take a seat.
I use my recliner to change into tennis shoes-that's it.
And you seem to think you know a lot about me-are you the woman wearing a bathrobe with curlers in her hair across the street?
If not, you are clueless.

I use my recliner to change into tennis shoes-that's it.
And you seem to think you know a lot about me-are you the woman wearing a bathrobe with curlers in her hair across the street?
If not, you are clueless.
Do, you think I have time for curlers or bathrobes working 16 hrs a day? You sure seem to have a he'll of a lot of free time to post

Cool story bud.

Blathering about “criminals and illegal third worlders coming here for free stuff” is laughably xenophobic bud.
Especially so considering illegal immigrants make a net contribution to your economy. The poster has had this explained on more than one occasion.

Do, you think I have time for curlers or bathrobes working 16 hrs a day? You sure seem to have a he'll of a lot of free time to post
Where do you get all this time to post?
I am retired now and can help you figure this stuff out.

Where do you get all this time to post?
I am retired now and can help you figure this stuff out.
If you watch the time stamps I post a post or two and leave for hours.. I have a cellphone and I'm not a minimum wage person...I also don't get a government social security check....seems the one on his ass with rollers and a bathrobe is you.

Last edited:
If you watch the time stamps I post a post or two and leave for hours.. I have a cellphone and I'm not a minimum wage person...I also don't get a government social security check....seems the one on his ass with rollers and a bathrobe is you.
I paid in to SS for 50 years and will probably not get back what I put in-you will get some of it-you are welcome.
I don't check your comings and goings-I hope you post because you want to-not because you feel you have to prove something.
I could sit around if I wanted, but I enjoy a wide range of physical and mental activities-things I could not do while working ALL the hours you do now.
See you on your next break.

I paid in to SS for 50 years and will probably not get back what I put in-you will get some of it-you are welcome.
I don't check your comings and goings-I hope you post because you want to-not because you feel you have to prove something.
I could sit around if I wanted, but I enjoy a wide range of physical and mental activities-things I could not do while working ALL the hours you do now.
See you on your next break.
If you read a post you can see the time it was posted (BTW, no one is fooled here...it's just a matter of time....I already know you're a former poster that's been banned)....50 years lmao probably got refunds the whole time....sorry, but you point fingers whilst sitting on your ass

If you read a post you can see the time it was posted (BTW, no one is fooled here...it's just a matter of time....I already know you're a former poster that's been banned)....50 years lmao probably got refunds the whole time....sorry, but you point fingers whilst sitting on your ass
You are more wrong than usual.
First, I don't check anyone's time-no point to it.
Never posted here before-MSN yes, here no.
Only got tax refunds for over paying during the year.
I don't point fingers, people like you point them at themselves.
Again, I sit to type or eat, but mostly active.
So you were wrong 5 out of 5-you beat your own record.
May I suggest you look for a junior post site-you write like a third grader.

You are more wrong than usual.
First, I don't check anyone's time-no point to it.
Never posted here before-MSN yes, here no.
Only got tax refunds for over paying during the year.
I don't point fingers, people like you point them at themselves.
Again, I sit to type or eat, but mostly active.
So you were wrong 5 out of 5-you beat your own record.
May I suggest you look for a junior post site-you write like a third grader.
you don't point fingers, but you have done it multiple times in this thread.....take your own medicine bud. Yeah, keep trying to convince people you never posted before. MSN boards haven't been around for about a decade now. Also, just medical would have taken more than you ever paid in. You're old, so don't give me the bs that you don't use your medicare.

Moderator's Warning:
Discuss the topic. Do NOT discuss each other. Thread bans may be issued on posts issued before this warning, and they will definitely be issued afterward.

In the mean time American citizenship is being completely devalued
with the distinction between citizenship & non-citizenship collapsing.
It's just that we like immigrants more than we like you.
History is not on the side of the multi-cultural state.
That's why America was conquered by Canada in 1865.

ung.png

you don't point fingers, but you have done it multiple times in this thread.....take your own medicine bud. Yeah, keep trying to convince people you never posted before. MSN boards haven't been around for about a decade now. Also, just medical would have taken more than you ever paid in. You're old, so don't give me the bs that you don't use your medicare.
I never said I don't use Medicare, but I used my employer's insurance more-isn't that what we are supposed to do?
I point at your statements-not you-unless you attack first.
Why you are fixated on my posting, I don't know-but if you find an old post with my name, let me know, but-who cares?
I also used to post on Yahoo, but they stopped taking comments.
You sound like an unhappy person to me, so if losing a debate to me contributes to your unhappiness, I will stop replying to you-let me know.

Back
Top Bottom