• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#299]Is Israel dying as the middle East's only liberal democracy?

They sure killed Rachel Corrie. That's not blood libel.

Ariel Sharon's butchery wasn't blood libel. Taking over East Jerusalem wasn't blood libel.
Not targeted either. Any more examples of journalists dying while not being targeted?

Not targeted either. Any more examples of journalists dying while not being targeted?

Both were targeted. Remember, Israel supported the Kurdy Bear who attacked Jenine with his D9.

Israel wants to defend its citizens from Islamist terrorism and will continue to do so obviously.
So you approve of taking the rights and property of Palestinians. That's exactly what Hitler did to the Jews to make Germany great again.

Both were targeted. Remember, Israel supported the Kurdy Bear who attacked Jenine with his D9.
Repeat as much as you'd like it doesn't turn empty lies based on nothing into reality.

Yes.. some were 500 years old. Have you been to East Jerusalem?
Have you?
And no, not 500 years old and not close to it. You're making up nonsense. Why say 500 and not 500,000,000?

So you approve of taking the rights and property of Palestinians. That's exactly what Hitler did to the Jews to make Germany great again.
No that's not what Hitler did to Jews. You're extremely ignorant of human history. And no that isn't "taking the rights and property of Palestinians" that's upholding the law.

You're "pointing that out" in reference to a claim that Jews deserve the right to defend themselves like everyone else. You're not really fooling anyone, extreme racists never really do.

Wrong.

I am pointing out that your view that there is no such thing as a Jewish supremacist is false and actually smacks of supremacism itself.

No that's not what Hitler did to Jews. You're extremely ignorant of human history. And no that isn't "taking the rights and property of Palestinians" that's upholding the law.

Read the Nuremberg laws. Trump took the property, jobs, businesses , civil rights and citizenship of Jews and their families.

Have you?
And no, not 500 years old and not close to it. You're making up nonsense. Why say 500 and not 500,000,000?
Yes. I have been to East Jerusalem many times and to the Arab quarter. Many of the houses were very old and lived in by the same Palestinian families for generations.

Five hundred years is the age of many of their olive trees as well... although most are only two hundred to 400 years old.

Yes. I have been to East Jerusalem many times and to the Arab quarter. Many of the houses were very old and lived in by the same Palestinian families for generations.

Five hundred years is the age of many of their olive trees as well... although most are only two hundred to 400 years old.
How many times is "many times"? For what reasons did you come?
Olive trees sure, houses destroyed without a building permit not really ,no.

Read the Nuremberg laws. Trump took the property, jobs, businesses , civil rights and citizenship of Jews and their families.
Trump?

Wrong.

I am pointing out that your view that there is no such thing as a Jewish supremacist is false and actually smacks of supremacism itself.
Your use of the term Jewish Supremacism is as always part of an agenda to see Jews as inhuman.

Your use of the term Jewish Supremacism is as always part of an agenda to see Jews as inhuman.

Your lack of logic and acknowledgement of what I have said only shows how you love to misrepresent what people have actually posted so as to try to demonize them. Luckily for me I don't have to misrepresent what you state to expose the ugliness of your commentary here.

Logic and accuracy are so often lacking in you posts which are little short of petulant name calling bereft of actual argument.

Your lack of logic and acknowledgement of what I have said only shows how you love to misrepresent what people have actually posted so as to try to demonize them. Luckily for me I don't have to misrepresent what you state to expose the ugliness of your commentary here.

Logic and accuracy are so often lacking in you posts which are little short of petulant name calling bereft of actual argument.
Pretending that Jews aren't equal human beings is not an actual argument.

Pretending that Jews aren't equal human beings is not an actual argument.

It is yourself that is not treating Jewish folk as equal human beings by pretending that there is no supremacist element to be found in their ranks. Your insistence to the contrary on this IS an actual argument for Jewish supremacism, oh the irony.

It is yourself that is not treating Jewish folk as equal human beings by pretending that there is no supremacist element to be found in their ranks. Your insistence to the contrary on this IS an actual argument for Jewish supremacism, oh the irony.
I'm saying, using a simple and clear wording, that your reference to Jewish supremacism is directed against any attempt to consider Jews as equal human beings.

I'm saying, using a simple and clear wording, that your reference to Jewish supremacism is directed against any attempt to consider Jews as equal human beings.

No, you keep misrepresenting, deliberately, what I am and have said so as to make your accusation appear to hold water when it doesn't.

The fact that I say ,imo, all groups/colours/creeds will have their supremacist element is a quintessential example of applying equal standards to all parties and it's actually your contention that Jewish folk do not have a supremacist element in their ranks that is a quintessential example of the very supremacism you deny exists.

Once again , logic rumbles your poor attempts at gaslighting this sub forum.

Back
Top Bottom