• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:295]Pete Buttigieg to Quit Democratic Presidential Race

the point being, it is not the lack of money that will presently cause her to cut bait

Agreed but perhaps your post was for D and not me?

Agreed. But not all of us understand you colorful language. Do you wish to be clear at communicating or not?

most people understand that calling Mango the Clown names is very presidential. Punkinhead proved that himself.

Agreed. One thing though is that both myself and my wife noticed is that he looks senile. Look at his eyes and demeanor very close next time you see him. He just seems to have something missing and the lightbulb appears dimmer. His memory is not sharp and making up a story of being arrested? Who does that unless they are feeble?

Yes, he has slowed. I don't think his demeanor is indicative of anything, and his eyes just look tired. I think it's unfair to judge his capacity by what we see in public. Biden has never, ever been a good public speaker. IIRC, his '88 campaign went south because of this deficiency.

The fire does make an appearance, as in the debates when he jumped everyone for speaking overtime. Maybe he's just rusty.

I really don't think he's senile. I think his mind is fine, and with his experience will get results. We'll have a competent press secretary if he wins.

most people understand that calling Mango the Clown names is very presidential. Punkinhead proved that himself.

I was thinking along the same lines. Has Trump ever referred to an opponent without the childish nickname? I can't think of one.

After Joe's adult speech last night, I didn't think we'd get a repeat so quickly. But, Pete and Chasten really showed us what honorable and dignified looks like tonight.

Let's put it this way. It's the exact opposite of the garbled mess spewed from the mouth of the Orange Baboon.

russia russia russia

putin putin putin

You are aware trump does not like to hear those words right?

It reminds him he is the first illegitimate president in American history...

Probably gonna be the first convicted felon as well.

So, would it be accurate to say you only wish to speak to the like minded and look like a name-calling bully to the rest of us?

I supported Trump and will vote for him again, and I never would vote for Obama. but calling Obama a moron and pretending he is less intelligent than Trump is really a joke

He was a moron of a president.

Yes, he has slowed. I don't think his demeanor is indicative of anything, and his eyes just look tired. I think it's unfair to judge his capacity by what we see in public. Biden has never, ever been a good public speaker. IIRC, his '88 campaign went south because of this deficiency.

The fire does make an appearance, as in the debates when he jumped everyone for speaking overtime. Maybe he's just rusty.

I really don't think he's senile. I think his mind is fine, and with his experience will get results. We'll have a competent press secretary if he wins.

Making up a story about being arrested? Did his managers really advise that?

He was a moron of a president.

OK that makes more sense. Like it or not, people who graduate Magna cum Laude from one of the very best law schools in the world are not morons and a moron could not do so

I was thinking along the same lines. Has Trump ever referred to an opponent without the childish nickname? I can't think of one.

it's great and amazing. a lot of people are saying that, believe me.

So, would it be accurate to say you only wish to speak to the like minded and look like a name-calling bully to the rest of us?

Dimbulb J. McDunderhead set the rules of engagement. others mastered them.

Making up a story about being arrested? Did his managers really advise that?

Who knows what he was thinking. Politicians say strange things. I need more to determine he's unfit.

Don't know what relationship he has with handlers as he seems very spontaneous. I like that. If he's borderline senile we'll find out from a medical report.

Many have said Joe has lost a step or two, but I'm not aware of anyone claiming he's senile. Castro tried pulling that during the first debate, and Castro was wrong. I think Joe's fine.

much wampum for war chief Warren!!

She raises a lot of money online. Some may wonder if she does so well with fundraising when she isn't doing that well in the polls that maybe some people want to keep her in this race for as long as they can because if she were to drop out her voters would likely go to Bernie. Just a thought.

Three investigations into whether or Trump colluded.

Can you tell me what they concluded?

OK that makes more sense. Like it or not, people who graduate Magna cum Laude from one of the very best law schools in the world are not morons and a moron could not do so

That means he wasn't a moron as a student.

I don't think Obama was a moron of a president. An arrogant asshole, but not a moron. I voted for him once because the other guy was a bigger arrogant asshole.

She raises a lot of money online. Some may wonder if she does so well with fundraising when she isn't doing that well in the polls that maybe some people want to keep her in this race for as long as they can because if she were to drop out her voters would likely go to Bernie. Just a thought.

You say that like it is a bad thing.

Really don't know if that is the case or not. Could be her stubbornness or a way to help another candidate.

There appears to be all kind of indirect action to affect a race. Trump himself advised Republicans to vote for the worst Dem candidate in the primaries.

You wonder if there is an independent candidate who could take votes from your opponent is there secret monies passed to his campaign?

There are just so many dirty tricks and most of them legal.

Isn't this the best time in America.

Three investigations into whether or Trump colluded.

Can you tell me what they concluded?

120 counts of trumps campaign colluding with Russia to fix an American election

Anymore questions???

120 counts of trumps campaign colluding with Russia to fix an American election

Anymore questions???

And how many are proven?

If I wanted to, I could find hundreds of people to make unfounded accusations.

Are you an anti-American that believes guilty until proven innocent?

And how many are proven?

If I wanted to, I could find hundreds of people to make unfounded accusations.

Are you an anti-American that believes guilty until proven innocent?

All of them, they are outlined in the Mueller report...

Back
Top Bottom