• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

So sad that people spent days and months wordsmithing everything Trump said and determining if it was a lie or not, what it a lie when Obama said we could keep our doctor and hospital or a mistake. Do you know the difference. Anyway Trump is out of office so stop diverting from your own state disaster and the terrible economic policies of Biden and incompetent Harris

Here is a clue results matter and all you do is divert from the best results of any President in history for the first three years in office. Liberals knew they couldn't address those results so they weaponized Covid and the supposed lies, tell me which of those supposed lies impacted you and your family? Your childish name calling of the President of the United States is noted just like your total ignorance of the disastrous results generated by your governor, Cuomo. Did Trump send infected seniors back into their nursing homes? Such passionate hatred you have for Trump almost like you were a family member of Obama/Biden. Why such passion, oh, wait, I get it, you didn't like the tax cuts that reduced the high amount of state and local taxes you were able to deduct from your federal return. got it, subsidizing those high taxes by reducing your federal return is class book liberalism, whining and complaining when the cost of liberalism is exposed
You must read a lot of fiction.

To have a debate, all parties must work from a common set of facts. But you have your own set of facts that others do not accept, making debate impossible.
You haven't yet told me what is wrong with my set of facts. Could it be they don't support your narrative and are actual results that benefited the American people. You will never accept context like the U6 or GDP dollar growth, or repatriated cash, or putting America first in the world, or patriotism that doesn't support two partisan impeachments and lack of Democratic support starting on day one of Trump Administration. Your posting of your so called facts doesn't have context and context matters like part time jobs for economic reasons doesn't reasonate

The businesses subject to the employer mandate already offered coverage (~95% did). It was designed to prevent employers from dropping coverage and dumping employees into the marketplaces, not to coerce employers to newly offer coverage.

That said, it was a mistake, they should’ve been encouraging employers to send employers to the marketplaces instead of preventing it.
didn't need ACA to do that but thanks to Obama we got a GOP House in 10-12 and Congress in 14-16 along with the best economic results of any President in history the first three years of Trump. Your biased partisan hatred of Trump is on display as is what appears to be some personal gain when ACA was passed

didn't need ACA to do that but thanks to Obama we got a GOP House in 10-12 and Congress in 14-16 along with the best economic results of any President in history the first three years of Trump. Your biased partisan hatred of Trump is on display as is what appears to be some personal gain when ACA was passed

Trump has the worst economic record in a century and handed the House and Senate back back to the Dems. He literally lost to the guy running on delivering a third Obama term. So what’s your point?

Trump has the worst economic record in a century and handed the House and Senate back back to the Dems. He literally lost to the guy running on delivering a third Obama term. So what’s your point?
So you claim but that isn't as surprise as you don't understand the difference between economic results from policies and economic results from a pandemic, Like all liberals you are nothing more than a partisan person who supports the fraudulent ideology called liberalism. It is stunning how hate sold but did it really? 74 million Americans voted for Trump and he lost the election by 160,000 total votes as your party weaponized Covid diverting from the actual results of policies. You ought to be ashamed putting a 47 year career public servant with a terrible record and an incompetent radical Harris a VP all out of hatred. An apology for their performance will come too late

So you claim but that isn't as surprise as you don't understand the difference between economic results from policies and economic results from a pandemic, Like all liberals you are nothing more than a partisan person who supports the fraudulent ideology called liberalism. It is stunning how hate sold but did it really? 74 million Americans voted for Trump and he lost the election by 160,000 total votes as your party weaponized Covid diverting from the actual results of policies. You ought to be ashamed putting a 47 year career public servant with a terrible record and an incompetent radical Harris a VP all out of hatred. An apology for their performance will come too late

He lost by 7 million votes. Because he had the worst economic record in a century and was an abject failure.

Stopping touting failure and find a candidate who can actually deliver.

He lost by 7 million votes. Because he had the worst economic record in a century and was an abject failure.

Stopping touting failure and find a candidate who can actually deliver.
Yes he did, California and NY City, he lost the electoral vote by 160,000 vote total in 5 states all from mail in ballots by the entitlement brats that make up much of today's Democratic Party, you ought to be ashamed

Yes he did, California and NY City, he lost the electoral vote by 160,000 vote total in 5 states all from mail in ballots by the entitlement brats that make up much of today's Democratic Party, you ought to be ashamed

He performance was awful and for the second straight election he failed to get even 47% of voters to pull the lever for him. Hanging your hat on the electoral college to excuse Americans clearly wanting someone else in charge only works when you win it, which Trump didn’t even come close to doing. He lost 306-232, on account of his pathetic failed presidency.

There’s no shame in voting for competence over failure.

He performance was awful and for the second straight election he failed to get even 47% of voters to pull the lever for him. Hanging your hat on the electoral college to excuse Americans clearly wanting someone else in charge only works when you win it, which Trump didn’t even come close to doing. He lost 306-232, on account of his pathetic failed presidency.

There’s no shame in voting for competence over failure.
So you claim all to divert from the real reason you hated Trump, he promoted the private sector and took away your high state and local taxes from your federal return. There isn't anyone that I know of who would call Biden/Harris competent so suggest you stop thinking with your heart and use the brain to check the actual results from economic policies

And fiction is easy to disprove, you haven't done that in any post, data matters, post it!
YOU have not addressed any of the over 30,000 lies mar-a-lardo disseminated during his term. All you can do is denigrate those that are keeping track. Then you supplement that with your opinion along with disparaging comments and call it fact. Remember Covid will go away when it gets warmer and the malaria drug is effective against it. The malignant narcissist scumbag also took the malaria drug. If you believe any of that I have a bridge to sell you.

So you claim all to divert from the real reason you hated Trump, he promoted the private sector and took away your high state and local taxes from your federal return. There isn't anyone that I know of who would call Biden/Harris competent so suggest you stop thinking with your heart and use the brain to check the actual results from economic policies

Trump’s “actual results” were the worst in a century. Just pitiful.

"Mr. Logan made it sound -- either intentionally, or just because he didn't understand -- like this is great tens of thousands of ballots unsolved mystery, and former President Trump seized on this to make it sound like there were 74,000 'magically appearing' ballots," added Dale. "In fact, these ballots did not magically appear, they are legitimate in-person votes, and there's no unsolved mystery."

YOU have not addressed any of the over 30,000 lies mar-a-lardo disseminated during his term. All you can do is denigrate those that are keeping track. Then you supplement that with your opinion along with disparaging comments and call it fact. Remember Covid will go away when it gets warmer and the malaria drug is effective against it. The malignant narcissist scumbag also took the malaria drug. If you believe any of that I have a bridge to sell you.
Right, because rhetoric never convinced me to do anything as I voted for policies and got exactly what I wanted, strong economic growth and the ability to keep more of what I earned to actually help people in need in my community. You want to continue to focus on what he said in January/February but not what he did when the pandemic was declared with Trump support. You are just filled with hatred out of ignorance.

Trump’s “actual results” were the worst in a century. Just pitiful.
So you claim but again you supported the shutdown to stop the spread of the virus but lied about that support because all you wanted was negative economic results in hopes that Biden would implement UHC that would financially benefit you, the hell with everyone else

So you claim but again you supported the shutdown to stop the spread of the virus but lied about that support because all you wanted was negative economic results in hopes that Biden would implement UHC that would financially benefit you, the hell with everyone else

I never wanted Trump to screw up as badly as he did. What a dumb lie.

"Donald Trump wasn’t able to use his big lie to overturn the 2020 election through local officials, the courts, or Congress. But it has been surprisingly easy for a couple of his Republican allies to seize 2.1 million ballots from Arizona’s most populous county to keep his conspiracy theory machine pumping.

All they needed to do was have the Arizona GOP Senate president and the GOP Senate Judiciary chairman send a subpoena for them. That was pretty much it. Once they got the ballots, they handed them off to the Cyber Ninjas for a “forensic audit” and then rented out the Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum. And voila—the OAN mouthpieces skittered off to Phoenix to both fundraise off of, and provide live coverage about, the ongoing debacle."

I never wanted Trump to screw up as badly as he did. What a dumb lie.
Then your going to have to explain what authority Trump had to stop the spread of the pandemic then tell me why the two largest blue states in the nation, California and NY have 20% of the Covid deaths and now lead the nation in unemployment. You think with your heart in this forum when the reality is you think with your pocket book in real life hating that the cost of liberalism is now on full display with you since you cannot deduct your high state and local taxes fully

You think with your heart in this forum when the reality is you think with your pocket book in real life hating that the cost of liberalism is now on full display with you since you cannot deduct your high state and local taxes fully

You know very little, unsurprisingly.

You know very little, unsurprisingly.
I know that you think with your heart, buy rhetoric, ignore results and are promoting UHC for some personal gain for you. Spent 10 months in your state and that was enough to feel the entitlement attitude in that state where people there want personal responsibility items paid for by someone else. What is your benefit out of UHC?

Yes it did and the entire world's economy went with it so why are you blaming only Trump for the poor economic results and job losses? The world shutdown to stop the spread of the virus which is what you claimed you wanted but really it was all about poor economic results to blame on Trump

Is reading comprehension something that you don't have?
I don't know if you realize who absurd and paranoid your explanation sounds.

At the time, the pandemic was raging through Europe. Italy had people flooding hospitals that had no room. Britain was facing similar crisis. The national leaders rightfully decided they needed to stop businesses from having customers -- essentially, putting the economy into a medically induced coma. They were looking to save lives and making Trump look bad wasn't their objective. Nor was it on leaders in this country that took medical expert advice and shutdown businesses.

I imagine Trump was on leader's minds too in 1918, when we had a different pandemic. From its first known U.S. case, at a Kansas military base in March 1918, the flu spread across the country. Shortly after health measures were put in place in Philadelphia, a case popped up in St. Louis. Two days later, the city shut down most public gatherings and quarantined victims in their homes.

I'm not blaming Trump overall. I am undercutting your assertion that Trump should get a pass for job losses on his watch. Other countries, notably South Korea did a far better job handling the virus than we did.

At the time, the pandemic was raging through Europe. Italy had people flooding hospitals that had no room. Britain was facing similar crisis. The national leaders rightfully decided they needed to stop businesses from having customers -- essentially, putting the economy into a medically induced coma. They were looking to save lives and making Trump look bad wasn't their objective. Nor was it on leaders in this country that took medical expert advice and shutdown businesses.

I imagine Trump was on leader's minds too in 1918, when we had a different pandemic. From its first known U.S. case, at a Kansas military base in March 1918, the flu spread across the country. Shortly after health measures were put in place in Philadelphia, a case popped up in St. Louis. Two days later, the city shut down most public gatherings and quarantined victims in their homes.

I'm not blaming Trump overall. I am undercutting your assertion that Trump should get a pass for job losses on his watch. Other countries, notably South Korea did a far better job handling the virus than we did.
And he admitted to lying about knowing its danger to Woodward. On the record.

You haven't yet told me what is wrong with my set of facts. Could it be they don't support your narrative and are actual results that benefited the American people. You will never accept context like the U6 or GDP dollar growth, or repatriated cash, or putting America first in the world, or patriotism that doesn't support two partisan impeachments and lack of Democratic support starting on day one of Trump Administration. Your posting of your so called facts doesn't have context and context matters like part time jobs for economic reasons doesn't reasonate
You previously claimed Trump gave us the best economy in history. He didn't. The growth after World War II, through the 1970s was greater. The growth during Clinton was greater. Obama's was about the same.

Now you are going to use raw dollar numbers instead of what everyone else uses, percent change. That's also your own set of facts.

Free health care is a loser. People have County medical and illegal aliens get better treatment for free than me and my wife do while having to pay copays and deductibles that they get free.
This right here is enough to show how sloppy and reckless your thinking is. Here are the claims you make:

1. Free health care (presumably you mean single payer) is a "loser."
2. People have county medical (not sure what that is).
3. Illegal aliens get better treatment than you and your wife for free (presumably, again, you mean through some kind of tax-funded health care)
4. You and your wife have to pay copays and deductibles.

Notice any obvious problems with making all those claims? No, probably not, so I'll explain: Single payer, you say, is a "loser." But from 3 we can infer that medical care paid by insurance is worse than single payer. We know that single payer is less expensive than private payers, in every case where it's been implemented. So single payer is less expensive, and (according to you) provides better medical care than you get now through insurance.

Hard to see what's a loser about that. Kinda paradoxical. Get it? Paradoxical?!!

It is amazing how your hindsight is 2020 on certain issues however what did WHO and CDC along with your democratic leaders say in January as they had access to the same information

What exactly did you expect economic numbers to be with the shutdown? Why are you ignoring the almost 7 million jobs created from actual economic policies that promote incentive? How long for Biden to get to 159 million?

Think raising taxes is going to create private sector jobs? Who funds green energy like Solyndra? When are gas prices going to drop?

Liberal economic policies don't and never will work as there is no incentive

Back
Top Bottom