• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

(W:#243) Making fun of anti-vaxxers who died

We get it. You're trying to deflect from that number zero.
No, you are just making the kind of trolling posts that I would expect from you. And from who you used to be here.

What difference does it make if the flies are stupid? You still caught them.
Fine if you want a bunch of flies. If you want the attention of people you need a different platform.

I'm not the one saying get the vaccine or die. Talk to those people and ask them why they use such hyperbole.

If you want people to vaccinate to a disease that isn't fatal then you need a better platform of communication.
Yeah, because the anti-vaxxers dying is a real good platform of communication to convince people not to get vaccinated.

Amazing.

No, you are just making the kind of trolling posts that I would expect from you. And from who you used to be here.
So, you've talked no one into taking the vaccine?

So, you've talked no one into taking the vaccine?
Actually I have. But you would never accept my words because you are only here to make trolling posts.

Get some better schtick.

I don't really associate with people who are too pig-ignorant to get vaccinated.

Fired a couple of them, though.

They are better off not working for you anyway.

Yes, pity you find such delight in grave dancing. Says a lot about you.
And we are back to grave dancing.

Because, as you have shown, you got jack shit to argue with.

To get back to the actual point of the thread, me, and others are pointing out the stupidity of the anti vaxxers and how wrong they were. Key word "were" because they can't push their bullshit anymore from a coffin.

And we are back to grave dancing.

Because, as you have shown, you got jack shit to argue with.

To get back to the actual point of the thread, me, and others are pointing out the stupidity of the anti vaxxers and how wrong they were. Key word "were" because they can't push their bullshit anymore from a coffin.
You sure do like pushing yours though.

You sure do like pushing yours though.
Being vaccinated is not bullshit.

Its survival.

But, feel free to make trolling posts, because you pretty much prove everyone else's point.

Being vaccinated is not bullshit.

Its survival.

But, feel free to make trolling posts, because you pretty much prove everyone else's point.

Trying to get people to vaccinate by bullying them IS bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom