• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:236] Top US general compared Trump to 'Hitlerian fascism'

I have used BLS myself as a source to backup claims I have made, and I can assure you that it’s no easy task to find the data I need to prove whatever point I’m trying to make. That’s why it’s incumbent upon you todo your homework to prove your claims. So if BLS has data that supports your claims, find it and share it.
What claims do you want me to prove? Do you know the difference between the U3 and u6? Do you know what underemployed means? How about part time for economic reasons?

If according to you it is a major event according to the legal system show me the indictments and the people being prosecuted

You really need to get over your trump derangement syndrome this is embarrassing

Don’t even think of dancing your way out of your disgusting attempts the dismiss what Trump and trump nation did when they directly assaulted the Capitol.

The world saw it. The world seeped for us, too. (although the Chinese took a swipe at our obvious weakness).

Trump was so petty and small that he slinked away out of the back door, not being man enough to own up to his defeat. Instead he scammed folks like you.

And now, here you are trying ttying to dance your way past your fuhrer’ s disgrace.

If you think that anyone should “get over” a failed, corrupt, vulgar little man, who ended his sorry reign by staging a direct assault on American democracy, you’ve got another thing coming.

There isn’t going to be a restoration for the failed fool’s gold fuhrer. The further he eggs on his mob with all the BS that folks like you spew here, the more likely it is that he will wind up in the dock.

Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.

But you can rest assured that if Trump tried to rev up the Q anon fools for his restoration, most the the mob will elect to stay home and watch it on Fox.

And even if they do, the President isn’t going to deliberately ignore calls to call out the National Guard, either.

What claims do you want me to prove? Do you know the difference between the U3 and u6? Do you know what underemployed means? How about part time for economic reasons?
Whatever claims you were trying to make.

Don’t even think of dancing your way out of your disgusting attempts the dismiss what Trump and trump nation did when they directly assaulted the Capitol.

The world saw it. The world seeped for us, too. (although the Chinese took a swipe at our obvious weakness).

Trump was so petty and small that he slinked away out of the back door, not being man enough to own up to his defeat. Instead he scammed folks like you.

And now, here you are trying ttying to dance your way past your fuhrer’ s disgrace.

If you think that anyone should “get over” a failed, corrupt, vulgar little man, who ended his sorry reign by staging a direct assault on American democracy, you’ve got another thing coming.

There isn’t going to be a restoration for the failed fool’s gold fuhrer. The further he eggs on his mob with all the BS that folks like you spew here, the more likely it is that he will wind up in the dock.

But you can rest assured that if Trump tried to rev up the Q anon fools for his restoration, most the the mob will elect to stay home and watch it on Fox.

And even if they do, the President isn’t going to deliberately ignore calls to call out the National Guard, either.
I really feel sorry for you with such hatred and ignorance

If according to you it is a major event according to the legal system show me the indictments and the people being prosecuted

You really need to get over your trump derangement syndrome this is embarrassing

Sorry, I left this out by accident.

Time will bring consequence that expose the motivations behind those who oppose the investigation.
Maybe. I wish i could trust that.

These Terrorist Insurrections.... seem to not know what is available to confront and squash them.

§251. Federal aid for State governments​

Whenever there is an insurrection in any State against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened, call into Federal service such of the militia of the other States, in the number requested by that State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to suppress the insurrection.

(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 15, §331; renumbered §251, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, §1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

Waste of time as nothing resonates with liberal cultists. Trump Almost 7 million new jobs in 3 years vs 6 million in previous 9
More claims you don’t bother to prove? *sigh*

I don’t feel like wasting more time trying to discuss anything with you. It’s a waste of my time.

I don't like Trump, but if I were Jewish, Russian, Italian, French, English, Polish or etc....I would be insanely offended by this idiotic comparison.

What historical comparison would be most appropriate and least offensive then?

theres no such thing as "white rage", he is repeating sjw nonsense and he is anti white and probably a psychopath he thinks 74 million americans are literal nazis

You sure about that?

Biden’s woke military​

Wokeness, an extreme version of political correctness, took root in the Pentagon during the Obama years
By Jed Babbin - - Tuesday, March 30, 2021

ANALYSIS/OPINION:
There are two types of senior military leaders. One always seeks ways to maximize the lethality and readiness of the forces under his command. The other is so sunken in the political swamp that those concepts are nearly forgotten.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin unfortunately falls in the second category. He and President Biden are turning our military into a “woke” force.

Wokeness, an extreme version of political correctness, took root in the Pentagon during the Obama years. Two examples suffice. In 2014, then-Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel mandated an “environmental roadmap” mandating deference to environmental concerns when making operational plans. In 2015, the Army issued regulations requiring that commanders balance mission requirements with the needs of breastfeeding mothers. Compromising readiness or operational needs to politics is a stupid move that can cost American lives.

The officers who were converted to that thinking during the Obama years are now the generals and admirals who are most susceptible to wokeness.

Soon after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, Mr. Biden asked the intelligence community for an assessment of the threat of domestic terrorism. Because some active duty military members and veterans reportedly participated in the riot, on Feb. 3, Mr. Austin ordered a Defense Department-wide “stand down” over 60 days to have training on extremism at every level down to the smallest unit.

A military stand-down order is an extraordinary remedy intended to solve a manifestly serious problem. Despite the lack of a clear problem of extremism anywhere within the military, Mr. Austin ordered one anyway. According to two sources, many troops are questioning — and disbelieving — the “training” because it focuses only on the Jan. 6 riot and excludes mention of the months-long Antifa and BLM riots.

'Woke' Generals in the age when China's military is the threat the US faces. I don't think this is going to help.

What historical comparison would be most appropriate and least offensive then?

I think it would be okay to compare Hitler to someone like Stalin.

But why do we need a historical comparison at all?

Oh, my over 6 months into the Biden Administration and when asked about Biden results it is all diversion to Trump and Trump hatred. What are the liberal results, don't care, we hate Trump. How about job creation, we hate Trump, how about the border crisis, don't care we hate Trump. That about sums it up, doesn't it

The Trump supporters contributing to this thread appear to need a recap of some of the ideas Trump's political allies were pushing. Please keep in mind that Trump met with Sidney Powell, Lindell (Pillow guy), and Gen. Flynn:

But that hasn’t stopped the act from becoming a buzzword and cure-all for prominent MAGA figures like Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, two prominent pro-Trump attorneys leading efforts to overturn the 2020 election, and even one North Carolina state lawmaker.

My Pillow founder and Trump supporter Mike Lindell was photographed entering the West Wing of the White House on Friday, carrying notes which seemed to advocate the imposition of martial law.

This is the kind of bullshit your political allies were pushing.

It was appropriate for Milley to be concerned given all this crazy rhetoric.

Our top generals are not random shitposters on Internet forums. They are some of our most educated and knowledgeable citizens, especially with respect to topics like history.

Godwin’s law does not apply.

it’s time to confront the truth, and call it like it is: support for Trump has morphed into an authoritarian/fascistic political movement.
If they say bad things about Our Golden Idol Savior Stable Genius Who Is Very Very Smart, then by definition they are liberaltranselitistnonwhitemediamemberpoliticallycorrectgayasloaferspinkosheepMSNBCwatcherspeepeepantses. Oops, went all trumpy for a minute there, ignore me and carry on.

I think it would be okay to compare Hitler to someone like Stalin.

Huh? What about Trump? I am asking you which historical figure would be appropriate to compare to Trump.

Or, did you just engage in a Freudian Slip? And if a Freudian slip like that is so easy, maybe the Hitler comparison is appropriate?

But why do we need a historical comparison at all?

We don't need one, but it makes communication easier.

It's far easier and quicker to use a historical comparison to communicate to other people what you're thinking than it is to go down a list check-marking each characteristic of the standard political science definition of what constitutes an authoritarian or fascistic political regime.

It also highlights the danger Trump poses to our Republic because Hitler, unlike many other dictators, was first elected to a position of political power prior to his coup.

Biden’s woke military​

Wokeness, an extreme version of political correctness, took root in the Pentagon during the Obama years​
By Jed Babbin - - Tuesday, March 30, 2021​
ANALYSIS/OPINION:
There are two types of senior military leaders. One always seeks ways to maximize the lethality and readiness of the forces under his command. The other is so sunken in the political swamp that those concepts are nearly forgotten.​
Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin unfortunately falls in the second category. He and President Biden are turning our military into a “woke” force.​
Wokeness, an extreme version of political correctness, took root in the Pentagon during the Obama years. Two examples suffice. In 2014, then-Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel mandated an “environmental roadmap” mandating deference to environmental concerns when making operational plans. In 2015, the Army issued regulations requiring that commanders balance mission requirements with the needs of breastfeeding mothers. Compromising readiness or operational needs to politics is a stupid move that can cost American lives.​
The officers who were converted to that thinking during the Obama years are now the generals and admirals who are most susceptible to wokeness.​
Soon after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, Mr. Biden asked the intelligence community for an assessment of the threat of domestic terrorism. Because some active duty military members and veterans reportedly participated in the riot, on Feb. 3, Mr. Austin ordered a Defense Department-wide “stand down” over 60 days to have training on extremism at every level down to the smallest unit.​
A military stand-down order is an extraordinary remedy intended to solve a manifestly serious problem. Despite the lack of a clear problem of extremism anywhere within the military, Mr. Austin ordered one anyway. According to two sources, many troops are questioning — and disbelieving — the “training” because it focuses only on the Jan. 6 riot and excludes mention of the months-long Antifa and BLM riots.​

'Woke' Generals in the age when China's military is the threat the US faces. I don't think this is going to help.

It's appropriate for military leaders within a very large, diverse, multi-racial, and multi-ethnic Republic to study these sorts of things. The internal stability of our Republic is an aspect of our national security. How individuals from different ethnic and racial groups work together within the military is an important issue for the military to study.

Last edited:
I would call it a non event and one that has been blown out of proportion, sold to the left to divert from the liberal policy and result failures. Where are the charges against that so called coup? You people need to stop buying rhetoric and focus on actual results, like the following

View attachment 67343153

There is no policy more important than the Republic.

Have given those sites which are a waste of time as it doesn't meet your narrative no matter that the sites have the official data. BLS.gov doesn't cut it for most liberals because context matters, BLS.gov measures employment and unemployment including context. Do you believe that Biden is creating net jobs? BLS.gov will tell you what jobs are being created. If a business employs 100 people and is forced to layoff 50 people and then business picks up getting the company back to 100 are those 50 new jobs created? You tell me exactly what you want to see and I will provide it for you

What difference does any policy make if someone like Trump and his supporters succeed in destroying our Republic?

Would you be happy working in a country like Mussolini's Italy or Hitler's Germany or Stalin's Soviet Union or Kim Jong-un North Korea?

If you lived in those types of societies would you still drone on about labor statistics and jobs instead of fighting back against authoritarianism and fascism and standing up for individual rights?

Would you say things like, "What impact does Hitler have on your personal life. You should be happy you have a job. You failed civics. Now Look at all these cherry-picked statistics."

Would you say things like, "Stop with the personal attacks on Mussolini! GDP DOLLAR GROWTH!"

Would you say things like, "Don't you know anything about personal responsibility? You should have kept your nose out of Moscow politics! Didn't you know the only opinion that counts is mine? It's your fault you are in a gulag you stupid lib. I know everything about economics. You don't know about the U6 unemployment statistics do you? You don't know anything about the U3 and the U2 do you?"

Just more confirmation of what the majority of people in the US already knew.

The general comes off as another hyperbolic worry wart, like James Clapper or John Brennan, who was one of the 58,992 morons who voted for the Communist Party ticket in 1976.

The general comes off as another hyperbolic worry wart, like James Clapper or John Brennan, who was one of the 58,992 morons who voted for the Communist Party ticket in 1976.

Except Milley interacted with Trump all the time.

Has the probe or commission even passed? Two democrats are among those that dont want Trump investigated. Cant have a probe if we are prevented from having a commission.
They are proceeding with a select committee in the House. Not as useful as an independent commission, but it will have to do.

Sorry you bought the "coup" nonsense. It must make you feel foolish that it didn't happen.
It did happen. It was botched. (thank God) But it did indeed happen.

Back
Top Bottom