• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#23,579]Ukraine War Thread

Lindsey Graham rips J.D. Vance a new asshole:

“I challenge JD Vance to go to Ukraine and get a briefing from the Ukrainian military and talk to the Ukrainian people. Then tell me what you think,” he added.

Too bad Lindsey Graham is a flip flopping fruitcake that on and off kissing Trump's ass.

>The United Kingdom has announced a significant boost in military assistance to Ukraine, allocating £500 million pounds sterling (approximately $617 million dollars), according to Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.<

>ISW assesses that the likelihood of a successful Russian ground offensive against Kharkiv is very low if Ukraine receives renewed U.S. military aid rapidly.<

>Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto has declared that Budapest will block the European Union's assistance to Ukraine amounting to 2 billion euros.<

Orban's Hungary should be booted from the EU/NATO. Orban can join Putin's moribund Eurasian Economic Union and the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), taking the place of the recently departed Armenia.

>Ukraine will receive coveted long-range missiles from the U.S. after the House of Representatives gave Kyiv more than $60 billion in aid. ATACMS, or Army Tactical Missile Systems, are surface-to-surface artillery weapon systems able to fire missiles striking targets up to around 186 miles away. Kyiv has used ATACMS missiles with a range of around 100 miles, able to fire on Russian targets using the High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS) it also received from the U.S. It was reported in mid-February that the U.S. favored sending longer-range ATACMS to Ukraine to enable strikes on the Russian-held Crimean peninsula. It is not clear exactly when the new military aid will make its way to the frontlines, but Senate Intelligence Chairman Mark Warner (D-VA), told CBS on Sunday that parts of the aid package "will be in transit by the end of the week."<

Unbelievable we elected this ass clown to the office of the presidency once.
One of the reasons that assclown, I suspect, in at least my area was voted for was people were lined up to vote against Hillary Clinton. I talked to a woman in the voting booth line that was beside herself that I would vote for that "witch" Hillary Clinton. The right wing media had portrayed her as the spawn from hell.

Unbelievable we elected this ass clown to the office of the presidency once.
Absolutely the fault of the Democratic Party, for giving us the Wicked Witch of Waco as the alternative. I voted Libertarian.

One of the reasons that assclown, I suspect, in at least my area was voted for was people were lined up to vote against Hillary Clinton. I talked to a woman in the voting booth line that was beside herself that I would vote for that "witch" Hillary Clinton. The right wing media had portrayed her as the spawn from hell.
She was.

There is a schism in the GOP between the Churchill faction, who recognize the existential threat that a revanchist Russia poses to freedom, in both Europe and worldwide; and the Chamberlain wing, with their piteous cries of "peace in our time". If Churchill had not come along to rescue Britain from Chamberlain's cowardice, we would all be speaking German.

Back
Top Bottom