• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#23,579]Ukraine War Thread

Man, if I was Ukrainian and saw this, I'd be up and raring to go. Reminds me of when I met a couple of old Koreans talking about how they got worked up ready for battle.

I just hope it's not telegraphing too much.

The warm liquid running down the legs of the Russian invaders isn't spilled tea.

237522-steve-kerr-bulls.jpg.jpg

WHAT A GAME! How bout them Celtics!

It was disabled, not recoverable by Ukraine. Disabled in daytime, Ukraine came back at night to finish it off.
Key is Ukraine's ability to deploy drones day & night
But that was not disclosed.

Kind of classless Lindsey.

After taking heavy losses, Russian forces are trying out new ways to protect the tanks they have left from Ukrainian missiles, but there's a tradeoff, according to a new report.

Russia has lost nearly 2,000 tanks since its armed forces violently invaded Ukraine over a year ago, according to open-source intelligence, a staggering loss that has forced the Russians to be much more cautious with what was once seen as an overpowering force against Ukraine.
Rest of the article

Back
Top Bottom