• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#23,579]Ukraine War Thread

It's just as well that it's a good thing for India. If the "delivery" consists of the same crap Russia is using (and losing) in Ukraine, India wouldn't stand a chance if they had to use it.
India has shifted their new weapons purchases away from Russia. These are from present contracts Ru cannot fulfil
The big issue for India is replacement parts as they purchased a lot of Ru kit

Last edited:
So the GREAT RUSSIAN MILITARY doesn't have mine-clearing equipment?

I've said it more then once, and i'll say it again: Imagine that we were actually afraid of these incompetent assholes for HALF A CENTURY.
From what I understand, Western mine clearers clear front and to the sides as well.
Ru's kit does not. Clears the front areas. Makes them susceptible to anti tank mines

Well they will be using those shells to bomb civilians in Donetsk like they have for 9 years.

Not if they know what they are doing. You don't need armor piercing shells to bomb civilians, they are "soft" targets.

It's just as well that it's a good thing for India. If the "delivery" consists of the same crap Russia is using (and losing) in Ukraine, India wouldn't stand a chance if they had to use it.
It's my understanding that they have contracts with the U.S. for military equipment now?

Better than their own domestic industry...

Meant to post this video from 3 days ago - apologies if someone else has already posted it.

These Dutch YPR-765s are what you see scurrying around on the battlefield from38 seconds onwards.

7a5653ca908f88424799d8c521ff8a1b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom