• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:226]Will Putin attack Ukraine again? Fighting Escalates in Eastern Ukraine, Signaling the End to Another Cease-Fire

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Will Putin attack Ukraine again? Fighting Escalates in Eastern Ukraine, Signaling the End to Another Cease-Fire
" Ukraine and Russia issued statements on March 30 noting an escalation in fighting in a conflict that has been on low simmer for years. The Ukrainian government said four of its troops were killed in one battle. "
" As details began to emerge in late 2020 of Russia’s massive cyber-attack on the United States, there was plenty of anger and alarm but little in the way of genuine shock. ... Putin has also deployed hybrid Russian forces around the world, unleashed teams of assassins, and attempted at least one coup in the Balkans. Russian hackers have set new standards in cyber warfare, targeting everything from political parties to essential infrastructure. ... As Churchill observed back in 1946, “there is nothing the Russians admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they have less respect than weakness.... Ukraine the most logical place to fight back against Russia’s hybrid war and the best opportunity to achieve a decisive victory.

whats Putin wants to achieve in Ukraine this time ? and what is the best way to repel Putin´s imperial attacks in Europe ?

Russia must be destroyed. permanently (not through genocide of course). Simple as that.

Yeah, all those breakaway Republics are bastions of security and democracy, eh?

Kazakhstan?
Kazakhstan I believe is the most stable Republic. I generally don’t see any news about them positive or negative

I was thinking of Turkmenistan.

Turkmenistan is the strangest, especially with its old president who died a few years ago

Uzbekistan back in the 2000s had a president who liked to boil people alive as a means of torture.

Kyrgyzstan has had a few " color revolutions

I don't remember much about Tajikistan other than it is dirt poor

Yeah, all those breakaway Republics are bastions of security and democracy, eh?

Kazakhstan?
how could Kazakhstan be a democratic state have satanic Moscow horde as a nighbor ?
Putin's Chilling Kazakhstan Comments – The Diplomat
https://thediplomat.com › 2014/09 › putins-chilling-kaz...

3 Sep 2014 — Those in Russian President Vladimir Putin's inner sanctum have seen ... On multiple occasions, ethnic Russians in northern Kazakhstan have ...

An Old Refrain: Russian Lawmakers Question Kazakhstan's ...
https://www.rferl.org › russia-lawmakers-question-kaza...

16 Dec 2020 — Kazakhstan and Russia have been allies since the collapse of the ... of the Kazakh Embassy in Moscow that read “Northern Kazakhstan is Russian land. ... Ministry released a statement about “provocative attacks” that “cause ...

when K. attacked the last time US electrical institutes ? tell me , putin´s advocate

Russia must be destroyed. permanently (not through genocide of course). Simple as that.

Nukes mean that “destroying Russia permanently” is not a possibility. The Nazis tried.....and failed.

Simple as that

Who cares?

you are 100% right, unfortunately the Moscow lovers are gonna keep loving Moscow and betraying our democracies ..... but we know what to do . by the way , did you read this book? i highly recommend it
Moscow Rules: What Drives "Russia" to Confront the West?

Nukes mean that “destroying Russia permanently” is not a possibility. ...
a lie, just ask cold war vets

D.+End+of+the+Soviet+Union.jpg

how could Kazakhstan be a democratic state have satanic Moscow horde as a nighbor ?
Putin's Chilling Kazakhstan Comments – The Diplomat
https://thediplomat.com › 2014/09 › putins-chilling-kaz...

3 Sep 2014 — Those in Russian President Vladimir Putin's inner sanctum have seen ... On multiple occasions, ethnic Russians in northern Kazakhstan have ...

An Old Refrain: Russian Lawmakers Question Kazakhstan's ...
https://www.rferl.org › russia-lawmakers-question-kaza...

16 Dec 2020 — Kazakhstan and Russia have been allies since the collapse of the ... of the Kazakh Embassy in Moscow that read “Northern Kazakhstan is Russian land. ... Ministry released a statement about “provocative attacks” that “cause ...
when K. attacked the last time US electrical institutes ? tell me , putin´s advocate

What are you babbling about?

a lie, just ask cold war vets

D.+End+of+the+Soviet+Union.jpg

Which was VERY different from “destroying Russia”.

After the Soviet Union fell Russia retained the vast majority of its land.

But I’m not surprised you can’t figure out the difference.

Yawn. Meaningless comics can’t change the fact that even after the fall of the USSR Russia still spanned 11 time zones.
SO you say 11 time zones is the best definition of the Marxist Bolshevik utopia - Ussr ? the grand (real) Genghisids created even lager empires did they create commie "paradise" as well ?

these 2 MEMES define Marxist Bolshevik utopia - Ussr way better
2wqmud.jpg

bread line in 80th, and than we Free world saved them ... today they want to destroy our democracies , so it will never happened again ...

hqdefault.jpg

After the Soviet Union fell Russia retained the vast majority of its land.
in 1991 Muscovy had Danish size of economy , electronics , racket motors, demography have gone for ever )))

majority of its land., not for long )

Back
Top Bottom