• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:201] What Christianity Is Not About.

Not at all, Cal...being a Christian is striving to please God, not about comparing oneself to anyone else...

But let each one examine his own actions, and then he will have cause for rejoicing in regard to himself alone, and not in comparison with the other person." Galatians 6:4

"Whatever you are doing, work at it whole-souled as for Jehovah, and not for men," Colossians 3:23
Yay, a quote from something other than John.

Ridiculous. You tell me only "believers" get to go to heaven while I, who refuses to believe, will not. Then, you pretend said belief is not actually thinking Christians are better than me?

Hmmm....interesting.

Yes...and I just explained it to you. Obviously the concept of merit, or lack thereof, is such a complex issues as to escape your understanding.

Who screamed, "Crucify him"?

You don't really know this stuff. Do ya?
The crowd did.
And the pagan Roman soldiers did it.
It's always atheists killing Catholics, isn't it?

And then following her ridiculous claims, Lursa will then do anything to keep the mindless discussion going. I really do think her goal is to up the reply total.
And here you are, not remotely in the discussion...and replying and replying. And...in your blind bias...you didnt even recognize it!
😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

Yeah, you can forget tossing the 'hypocrisy' label at people.

But but but...you said...

So, who told you that if not God's Word? How do you pick and choose/cherry pick what you wanna follow? Do tell...
So sad...please read better. I've explained it twice. Wow.

Have you ever heard the expression, "You are sleeping with every person the person you are sleeping with, slept with?"
How does that matter? If people were responsible, honest?

And here you are, not remotely in the discussion...and replying and replying. And...in your blind bias...you didnt even recognize it!
😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

Yeah, you can forget tossing the 'hypocrisy' label at people.
I'm talking to Elvira. Why are you inserting yourself in our discussion? And why are you being unkind? Christians are called upon to be kind.

Honest, truthful observations are not a sin.
They're not honest or truthful, but even if they were, being uncharitable is sinful. Try being kind. Let's see it.

@Mashmont
1618632061247.png

Well I guess you're not quite the Christian you'd like us to think, eh?

They're not honest or truthful, but even if they were, being uncharitable is sinful. Try being kind. Let's see it.
My honest revealing of the hate and intolerance and repression that some "Christians" spread, harming the Glory of God and driving people away from Him is not a sin.

There you go again. Always with an unkind comeback. Let's see if you can say something kind. Like a Christian would.
Pretending you display the words and actions of a good Christian would be a sin.

Pretending you display the words and actions of a good Christian would be a sin.
Ah, still ripping people in your comments. Come on. Let's see ONE kind comment; the kind a Christian would make.

I'm talking to Elvira. Why are you inserting yourself in our discussion? And why are you being unkind? Christians are called upon to be kind.
Please either discuss or dont but whole 'school marm' rhetoric is boring and inappropriate...you have no authority or credibility to do so.

Ah, still ripping people in your comments. Come on. Let's see ONE kind comment; the kind a Christian would make.
Please either discuss or dont but whole 'school marm' rhetoric is boring and inappropriate...you have no authority or credibility to do so.

My honest revealing of the hate and intolerance and repression that some "Christians" spread, harming the Glory of God and driving people away from Him is not a sin.

Just ONE kind comment. Befitting a Christian. It should be easy for you, right? Say something nice.

Just ONE kind comment. Befitting a Christian. It should be easy for you, right? Say something nice.
It would have to be earned.

It would have to be earned.

Love doesn't have to be earned. It should be freely given. Jesus instructs us to love our enemies, even.

Love doesn't have to be earned. It should be freely given. Jesus instructs us to love our enemies, even.
Here you go: Joe Biden is turning out to be an excellent president.

Here you go: Joe Biden is turning out to be an excellent president.
Ah. but see, that wasn't being kind. You were using it as a statement intended to rile and provoke. Now let's see you say something truly kind.

Back
Top Bottom