• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:1988] Sidney Powell Claims to Have Testimony From Dominion Workers Trained On How To Flip Trump Votes To Biden

Powell stated last night that she will file suit in Georgia midweek.

Georgia is certifying today... What relief from the court will she be seeking?

Correction: Georgia certified the vote on Friday.

“Growing up” means investigating evidence.

Put on your big boy pants and deal with it, this is why the Framers allowed lag time between Election Day and Inauguration Day.

Unless you have ironclad evidence that Dominion is clean. If you do, please share it.

My evidence is the election process, which has checks and safeguards that we have trusted in every election before this. My evidence is the almost thirty federal court cases that Trump has lost three weeks after losing the election in a landslide. My evidence is the multiple lawyers that have came and went for the Trump campaign in just a few weeks.

Your lack of evidence but willingness to peddle this conspiracy is my evidence that you are just believing what you want to be true.

Despite the Trump Campaign machine and probable crime syndicate dropping Sidney Powell, like Trump dropping the ball after mistakenly grabbing the crotch of a very convincing cross dressing cutie, where has Sidney filed election fraud cases backed with her irrefutable evidence, so far this fine Monday morning? Fine Monday and even sweeter since there are only 58 days left to "one and done's" not soon enough departure from D.C..

If you watch the entire Sidney Powell segment, I can’t imagine that she intends to back out of this.

Is there any reason to think that she is not sincere in her assertion that this is going to court?

Yeah maybe, as soon as "Trump's top people" tell us all those things they were finding on Obama's secret birth certificate that we supposedly were not going to believe. 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

Trump and his people are like the boy who cried wolf. They have spewed so many absurd, shameless, and baldfaced lies that they have zero credibility left, no matter what crazy imaginative new thing they come up with now.

Powell also claimed the governor of Georgia fixed the election. She’s even too batshit crazy for Trump, reportedly. You might not want to believe her on this, Reuben. It’s only going to lead to your dreams being crushed and you looking even more gullible than ever, which is kinda hard to imagine.

Why is she wasting so much time laying down the Biden smackdown?

Is she going for the drama?

Did she read somewhere that Judges are more susceptible to being friendlier to BAT SHIT crazy lawsuits when they are filed on a Wednesday?

Yeah maybe, as soon as "Trump's top people" tell us all those things they were finding on Obama's secret birth certificate that we supposedly were not going to believe. 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

Trump and his people are like the boy who cried wolf. They have spewed so many absurd, shameless, and baldfaced lies that they have zero credibility left, no matter what crazy imaginative new thing they come up with.
You’re inadvertently making the point here, which may be correct, that Powell will have more credibility if it’s established that she is not part of the Guiliani/Trump team.

Fleecing the conservative sheep, no doubt. They probably just don’t like to say exactly how, because that tends to scare the sheep.

Parler intends to use influencers who will attract advertisers around that influencer....

Powell also claimed the governor of Georgia fixed the election. She’s even too batshit crazy for Trump, reportedly. You might not want to believe her on this, Reuben. It’s only going to lead to your dreams being crushed and you looking even more gullible than ever, which is kinda hard to imagine.
Whether or not I believe her, it is essential for the public to be aware of what’s going on.

Your second sentence is based on fake news lol.

She was never representing Trump personally.

Twitter has lost about 50 million users in the last month. They once had 300 million users, now down to about 250 and still declining rapidly. Twitter is the MySpace of our era.

They have a big issue, not only does Parler provide free speech, it's better technology.
I have two Twitter accounts and only keep them because the names I was able to get when it was only a year or so old are probably worth some money. I posted maybe several times but never did see the attraction of it, and still don't. I am on Face Book and now have taken the time to transition over to MeWe, which is just like FB but without the fat checking by twentysomething far left liberals or the outright deletion of posts from doctors and scientists who disagree with the party line on masks and transmission methods. MeWe is attracting scores of people from Twitter and FaceBook now. The ONLY way we can make inroads into leveling the playing field is to leave FB and Twitter and ruin MainStream news by watching alternative TV shows and reading alternative news sources on the internet and printed papers (should anyone still get them). Those entities are avowed supporters and defenders of the left wingers and we need to destroy them so that their influence over society is greatly diminished.

“Growing up” means investigating evidence.

Put on your big boy pants and deal with it, this is why the Framers allowed lag time between Election Day and Inauguration Day.

Unless you have ironclad evidence that Dominion is clean. If you do, please share it.

The Framers ‘allowed’ a time lag between Election Day and Inauguration Day because everyone travel by horse drawn carriages.

Whether or not I believe her, it is essential for the public to be aware of what’s going on.
Much of the public is aware that there is a literal clownshow going on, but the hardcore Trumpers confuse the clownage with competent legal representation, EVEN AS THE CLOWN MAKEUP LITERALLY RUNS DOWN THEIR FACES.

The Framers ‘allowed’ a time lag between Election Day and Inauguration Day because everyone travel by horse drawn carriages.
Well, the time is really for getting the next administration organized and up to speed on the process of running the nation.

Which is being specifically blocked by Trump.

You’re inadvertently making the point here, which may be correct, that Powell will have more credibility if it’s established that she is not part of the Guiliani/Trump team.

What will make the point and lend any credibility to what Powell tries is whether she really can back up in court before a Judge her as yet totally unsubstantiated accusations of massive election irregularities and or fraud.

We will maybe see something more than flop sweat and trickling hair dye on Wednesday. Not holding my breath though, as they say.

I expect even more "try and fail" on her part.

But we will see. We will see.

Frankly I wish someone could back up their outlandish claims, seriously, I would enjoy that.

(y)

Your second sentence is based on fake news lol.

She was never representing Trump personally.
No, it is not "essential" for the public to know the details of this conspiracy theory. Just like we don't need to have major media stations giving air time to 9/11 Truthers, FlatEarthers, or 5G causes Covid "beliefs". When any of these people/groups has some real evidence, they can take it to court.

No, it is not "essential" for the public to know the details of this conspiracy theory. Just like we don't need to have major media stations giving air time to 9/11 Truthers, FlatEarthers, or 5G causes Covid "beliefs". When any of these people/groups has some real evidence, they can take it to court.
I strongly disagree with this post, with all due respect. Free flow of information is what makes us America, rather than China or Russia.

In terms of whether Powell’s claims are legitimate, I’ll wait for a judge and jury to decide.

If a judge and jury find that Powell is crazy, I’ll believe it. But we’re not there yet. She has yet to present her evidence.

I strongly disagree with this post, with all due respect. Free flow of information is what makes us America, rather than China or Russia.

In terms of whether Powell’s claims are legitimate, I’ll wait for a judge and jury to decide.

If a judge and jury find that Powell is crazy, I’ll believe it. But we’re not there yet. She has yet to present her evidence.
If we're not there yet, then why are we discussing it here as if it is true, at least to some?

But no, we do not need to give credence or air time to ridiculous conspiracy theories. To be clear, there is a difference between preventing them completely from talking to others, presenting on their own channels, and from people not giving them air time on their networks, on their platforms.

If we're not there yet, then why are we discussing it here as if it is true, at least to some?

But no, we do not need to give credence or air time to ridiculous conspiracy theories. To be clear, there is a difference between preventing them completely from talking to others, presenting on their own channels, and from people not giving them air time on their networks, on their platforms.
I have one final important point to make here.

Posters on this thread are calling Powell “batshit crazy” for accusing Brian Kemp of corrupt behavior.

When they spent years accusing Trump of corrupt behavior.

Food for thought.

Shouldn't the free flow of information be factually correct and backed by evidence?

Interesting that you will wait for a judge and jury to decide. Are you not capable of deciding for yourself?
For example one should not need a judge or jury to decide that Jeff Prager's nuking of the WTC on 9/11 was not a valid explanation for the collapse of the towers.
The evidence did not support the theory.

This clown show just keeps on giving. Three weeks since he lost yet there is still some big evidence that is about to drop. The way Trumpards have to twist themselves into pretzels over and over again to keep up the faith is truly a sight to see. Time to grow up, man up and realize that facts don’t care about your feelings. Bunch of pajama boys whispering fairytales to each other of the big bad election fraud.
SAD!

Patience, it is coming on the heels of the Durham Report ®

I have one final important point to make here.

Posters on this thread are calling Powell “batshit crazy” for accusing Brian Kemp of corrupt behavior.

When they spent years accusing Trump of corrupt behavior.

Food for thought.
We have evidence of Trump's corrupt behavior, even since before he took office. You nor Powell has presented any sort of evidence for the crap she spews about others being corrupt.

Okey dokey. Hope springs eternal! I guess if that hope keeps you hanging on for one more day!

gomer.jpg

Reactions: jpn

That is some fancy tap-dancing on the Titanic you are doing.
I commend you for the routine, and not just moving the deck chairs around.
Refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom