• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:171] AOC and ‘Squad’ Defund Israel’s Iron Dome Defence System from Democrats’ $1Bn Spending Bill

View attachment 67355305Stupid white Christians! They didn’t even invent the flying machine before 1903. Dumb honkeys and their contraptions. While honky was living in caves the Arabs invented flight!

You can’t make this stuff up!

By the way, number one on this list is surgery, and it also credits Muslims with inventing forecepts and the C-section.

Wrong, Forecepts were used by the Romans, what for? Surgery! C-sections are first recorded in Ancient China. Lol you really didn’t do any research did you?
Muslims don't have a great deal of accomplishments to point to when compared to Jews or Christians but rather than just accepting this they often feel the need to exaggerate what few advances they have made.

Their architecture and art, inspired by Allah, is often fantastically beautiful, as is God-inspired Christian art however they've failed in every other category as categorized by the Nobel committees.

Actually, she did.

She voted no...and then changed her vote to present.

And then she sobbed on someone's shoulder when she realized she had been played.

AOC is part of the small but vocal HAMAS lobby. She's likely running for Senate at some point and attempted to put her vote camel through the eye of a political needle with "present". Still her bawling meltdown over failing to increase the targeted killing Israeli Jews should be remembered by all.

Yes, that's true. Stalin called them 'useful idiots'. Never thought that I'd see the day when the US was growing it's own crop of them!
It seems to spread like Covid, with the immunization program being an honest media and a well rounded educational system, But both are in critically short supply.

Muslims don't have a great deal of accomplishments to point to when compared to Jews or Christians but rather than just accepting this they often feel the need to exaggerate what few advances they have made.

Their architecture and art, inspired by Allah, is often fantastically beautiful, as is God-inspired Christian art however they've failed in every other category as categorized by the Nobel committees.
Well, maybe that's the case for the last couple of hundred years, but Europe's escape from the dark ages was fueled by the re-discovery of ancient Muslim, and other culture's manuscripts, from the ages when Muslim controlled cities accepted anyone from any religion, and allowed them to practice their religion freely.

Well, maybe that's the case for the last couple of hundred years, but Europe's escape from the dark ages was fueled by the re-discovery of ancient Muslim, and other culture's manuscripts, from the ages when Muslim controlled cities accepted anyone from any religion, and allowed them to practice their religion freely.
You may enjoy this.

You are missing a side.
Hell, you are missing 1/2 of the demonstrations.
Do you not recall that there were for civil war statues and against civil war statues demonstrators there?

Here, maybe this article might refresh your memory.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- This weekend marks one year since the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, when 32-year-old counter protester Heather Heyer was killed.
Here is a timeline of events leading up to and surrounding the violence.​
February 2017
The Charlottesville City Council votes to remove a statue of Confederate war hero Robert E. Lee.​
March 2017
Several groups and individuals filed a lawsuit against the Charlottesville City Council. They said that the removal would violate the terms of the statue's donor and that it would go against laws surrounding war statues.​
May 2017
A group protesting the removal of the statue gathered, carrying torches, in what was then called Robert E. Lee Park, where the statue is located. They were met by counter-protesters.​
June 2017
A plaque is removed from in front of the Robert E. Lee statue.​
July 2017
Robert E. Lee Park is renamed Emancipation Park, the city's mayor announced.​
Friday, August 11
2:55 p.m.
Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe released a statement about planned security for the "Unite the Right" white nationalist rally, which was planned in part to protest the removal of the statue. He said that participants had the right to exercise their freedom of speech, but that he found their views "abhorrent." He urged demonstrators of every view point to make alternative plans.​
Friday evening
After the city of Charlottesville had lobbied for a change in venue due to the size of the event, a judge ruled that the event could remain in Emancipation Park as planned.​

Hundreds of white nationalists, some wielding torches, gathered at the University of Virginia ahead of Saturday's larger rally. Their chants included phrases such as "white lives matter," "you will not replace us," and the Nazi-associated phrase "blood and soil." The mayor of Charlottesville called it a "cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance."​

I draw your attention that there were both for and against the statue removal and park renaming May 2017 demonstrations. That'd be the Those'd be the 'good people'.
This was well before idiot Neo-Nazis came to the scene and it got ugly in August of that year.
It was the idiot neo-nazis that had put together the rally. Trump said that those people love him and he's absolutely right. A white supremacist knows another white supremacist when they see one. Never mind whatever meaningless lip service he has put out to try to deflect from it. His racist dog whistles to them are loud and clear. Trump has been a racist his entire life, he was raised by one, and will continue on being a racist bigot for the rest of his days.

They're leftists. They will believe what they want to believe and no amount of truth or evidence will allow them to change their minds or opinions.
Did you believe Trump when, in August 2020, he promised to reveal a replacement for ACA 'within about two weeks'?

But like many fake news narratives, repetition has helped cement this one into a reasonably plausible storyline for all but the most skeptical consumers of news. In fact, over the weekend, Fox News host Chris Wallace pressed White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney on why Trump has not given a speech “condemning … white supremacist bigotry.” Well, Chris, he has, and more than once. The most powerful version was from the White House following Charlottesville and the heartbreaking death of Heather Heyer. President Trump’s succinct and direct words:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Despite the clear evidence of Trump’s statements regarding Charlottesville, major media figures insist on spreading the calumny that Trump called neo-Nazis “fine people.” The only explanation for such a repeated falsehood is abject laziness or willful deception. Either way, the duplicity on this topic perhaps encapsulates the depressingly low trust most Americans place in major media, with 77 percent stating in a Monmouth University 2018 poll that traditional TV and newspapers report fake news. In addition, such lies as the Charlottesville Hoax needlessly further divide our already-polarized society.

Instead of hyper-partisan, distorted narratives, as American citizens we should demand adherence to truth -- and adherence to the common values that bind us regardless of politics. In the words of our president: “No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.”

The media that are reporting otherwise are lying to those who believe them which are their 'useful idiots'.
So, after all this time, you still do not understand what Trump did! The transcript is clear. Even though Trump has said that Nazism is bad, he STILL chose to help his. Neonazi supporters and falsely claimed that there were going people. Read the transcript.

They're leftists. They will believe what they want to believe and no amount of truth or evidence will allow them to change their minds or opinions.
LOL
Are YOU sure your not talking about the Republicans
seem they believe EVERYTHING Trump tells them even if it is something as stupid as Trump is and that is way out there
Have a nice afternoon

So, after all this time, you still do not understand what Trump did! The transcript is clear. Even though Trump has said that Nazism is bad, he STILL chose to help his. Neonazi supporters and falsely claimed that there were going people. Read the transcript.
I have read the transcript, multiple times. It's pretty clear to me whom Trump was referring to in which parts of the transcript and his statements.
I'm failing to see why it is so hard for so many others. 🤷‍♂️

LOL
Are YOU sure your not talking about the Republicans
seem they believe EVERYTHING Trump tells them even if it is something as stupid as Trump is and that is way out there
Have a nice afternoon
Please explain what the Republicans agree upon and then we can discuss it.

I have read the transcript, multiple times. It's pretty clear to me whom Trump was referring to in which parts of the transcript and his statements.
Their beliefs overwhelm any cognitive skills they may have once had.

Please explain what the Republicans agree upon and then we can discuss it.
TRUMP WON
there was voter fraud
the election was rigged
Trump was the best President since Reagan
Have a nice day

TRUMP WON
there was voter fraud
the election was rigged
Trump was the best President since Reagan
Have a nice day
In fact there is evidence of voter fraud but I was hoping for more on the philosophical issues between Democrats and Republicans. Much of what you described is theater, much like the Russia Hoax and the continuous impeachment attempts.

Did you believe Trump when, in August 2020, he promised to reveal a replacement for ACA 'within about two weeks'?
You're a leftist and must therefore include the entire quote to substantiate any claim you may make. But whether I believe any politician is unlikely.

In fact there is evidence of voter fraud but I was hoping for more on the philosophical issues between Democrats and Republicans. Much of what you described is theater, much like the Russia Hoax and the continuous impeachment attempts.
re read my post 435
and as for the Impeachment thing
IF the Republicans would have allowed the Senate to have a trial like they should have had things might have been different
any Senator that took that oath to be impartial and unbiased and like McConnell come out before seeing any evidence and say they were not going to vote against Trump no matter what , and even said they thought Trump was guilty should be put up on some type of charges for violating that oath

again Maybe IF the Republicans had done their job and had NOT broken the path they took things would have been different
Have a nice day

You're a leftist and must therefore include the entire quote to substantiate any claim you may make. But whether I believe any politician is unlikely.
Did Trump say that or not?
Didn't the Republicans say they were going to repeal and replace the ACA with something better and cheaper ?
and again many Republicans did believe this BS and It was more then Just Trump that said it
Have a nice day

re read my post 435
and as for the Impeachment thing
IF the Republicans would have allowed the Senate to have a trial like they should have had things might have been different
any Senator that took that oath to be impartial and unbiased and like McConnell come out before seeing any evidence and say they were not going to vote against Trump no matter what , and even said they thought Trump was guilty should be put up on some type of charges for violating that oath

again Maybe IF the Republicans had done their job and had NOT broken the path they took things would have been different
Have a nice day
I've no interest in rehashing the impeachment debacles.

Then you should be aware of the fact that TRump explicitly refered to the people who protested during the night. Those people were white supremacists and neonazi who secretly organized the night torch parade without a permit chanting neonazi slogans.

From the transcript that you supposedly read

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

And from the final report I have posted in this forum

To conceal their planning efforts, Kessler, Richard Spencer, and other Unite The Right organizers used Discord, an application that allows confidential communications in private chat rooms.
The section also emphasized that attendees should not “mention this torchlight beforehand outside of extremely vetted circles,” and should not “post about [the torchlight event] on social media until after

Last edited:
Then why did you bring it up in your post 440
Have a nice day
It was being used as an example, as were others, not as an attempt to start a debate on the matter. Maybe you should read the post again.

Then you should be aware of the fact that TRump explicitly refered to the people who protested during the night. Those people were white supremacists and neonazi who secretly organized the night torch parade without a permit chanting neonazi slogans.

From the transcript that you supposedly read

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

And from the final report I have posted in this forum

To conceal their planning efforts, Kessler, Richard Spencer, and other Unite The Right organizers used Discord, an application that allows confidential communications in private chat rooms.
The section also emphasized that attendees should not “mention this torchlight beforehand outside of extremely vetted circles,” and should not “post about [the torchlight event] on social media until after
From the transcript you took the fragments you wanted from (in bold below) with additional analysis.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

As a man charged with publicly explaining Donald Trump’s often meandering and colloquial vernacular in highly adversarial TV settings, I appreciate more than most the sometimes-murky nature of his off-script commentaries. But these Charlottesville statements leave little room for interpretation. For any honest person, therefore, to conclude that the president somehow praised the very people he actually derided, reveals a blatant and blinding level of bias.

Nonetheless, countless so-called journalists have furthered this damnable lie. For example, MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace responded that Trump had “given safe harbor to Nazis, to white supremacists.” Her NBC colleague Chuck Todd claimed Trump “gave me the wrong kind of chills. Honestly, I’m a bit shaken from what I just heard.” Not to be outdone, print also got in on the act, with the New York Times spewing the blatantly propagandist headline: “Trump Gives White Supremacists Unequivocal Boost.” How could the Times possibly reconcile that Trump, who admonished that the supremacists should be “condemned totally” somehow also delivered an “unequivocal boost” to those very same miscreants?

. . .

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Despite the clear evidence of Trump’s statements regarding Charlottesville, major media figures insist on spreading the calumny that Trump called neo-Nazis “fine people.” The only explanation for such a repeated falsehood is abject laziness or willful deception. Either way, the duplicity on this topic perhaps encapsulates the depressingly low trust most Americans place in major media, with 77 percent stating in a Monmouth University 2018 poll that traditional TV and newspapers report fake news. In addition, such lies as the Charlottesville Hoax needlessly further divide our already-polarized society.
Hell, even Jake Tapper had admitted the media lied.

Then you aren't comprehending them.
I'm comprehending your posts just fine.
I'm also comprehending that you are ignoring both the full context of the transcript as well as the parts of that transcript which I believe are proving you wrong.

So 'round and 'round we go.

Back
Top Bottom