• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:148]Affidavit In Sidney Powell's Suit Claims Evidence Ties Voting Machines To Iran, China

I await the resurrection of Hugo Chavez by Sidney Powell..........any minute now!

It’s hard to laugh when it’s this pathetic.
The scary part is many believe this shit. Some even send money.

If Waldron is lying, he is perjuring himself. He submitted a sworn affidavit. Regardless of where the meeting is being held.
Hey Reuben....is this the kind of great witness that you plan on using to prove fraud? Someone so stupid and so drunk that even Rudy was embarrassed?

Hey Reuben....is this the kind of great witness that you plan on using to prove fraud? Someone so stupid and so drunk that even Rudy was embarrassed?

When I first started watching that shortly after getting up I would have sworn that was a very good SNL skit, then it dawned on me, that is some real shit.

Did you see where Giuliani reached over to tap her to get her to stop talking? When Giuliani thinks you are getting too close to crazy land and need to shut up, you are probably showing yourself as the nutjob everyone already believed you to be.

Did you see where Giuliani reached over to tap her to get her to stop talking? When Giuliani thinks you are getting too close to crazy land and need to shut up, you are probably showing yourself as the nutjob everyone already believed you to be.

But she signed a paper saying if she lied she can go to jail, she must be telling the truth.

But she signed a paper saying if she lied she can go to jail, she must be telling the truth.
I think people don't understand quite what that means. They don't send crazy people who truly believe their stories to jail for telling their crazy stories, even if they are wrong. (They should however disbar any lawyer who thinks such evidence should be taken seriously.)

I think people don't understand quite what that means. They don't send crazy people who truly believe their stories to jail for telling their crazy stories, even if they are wrong. (They should however disbar any lawyer who thinks such evidence should be taken seriously.)

I know, I just had to comment on that statement she made, as it was important to her. It just added to the crazy.

There is no vetting by Rudy and crew, everytI'm they go to court they look like fools

I know, I just had to comment on that statement she made, as it was important to her. It just added to the crazy.

There is no vetting by Rudy and crew, everytI'm they go to court they look like fools
Rudy is just in it for the legal fees at this point. He's going through the motions.

And letting off a little steam. Or gas.

After Four Seasons and hair color dripping down his face, do you think this will register on the shame meter?

He could drop trou and shit on the table and people would just say, ok, that’s America’s mayor!

Three points here.

(1)I didn't see many members of the AZ legislature laughing. Maybe I missed it.

(2)Your strategy of using the talking point phrase "we're laughing at you" only drives the perception that some liberals are devious and sinister. Because "we're laughing at you" is a sinister phrase. I'm not sure you get that. In any case, I invite you to keep using the phrase, it is raising suspicion every time you use it.

(3)More importantly, as you know, this is not "my argument." It is Waldron's argument, and if he is lying, he goes to jail.
I say we should all say we're laughing at you until your paranoia drives you mad. You dont have far to go and I doubt you'll ever be able to rejoin the real world at this point anyway.

Back
Top Bottom