• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W: 1411] Video: Woman Killed in Capitol was Executed. Cop Should Face Charges.

See you refuse to listen.

If you do this long enough people will use violence to make you listen.

You should take some lessons from history.

This is America. We're not the type of people to be cowed by your threats of violence.

I just hope it doesn't come to that. But the ball is completely in your court.

Yep it is.

The rightful winner of the election has been certified by Congress and will take office on Jan 20th.

The rest of the nation is moving on and getting back to the business of day to day life.

That is what we are doing with the ball.

What you all choose to do is 100% on you.

sacking the Capital Building and killing a cop is not covered by the 1st Amendment no matter what Trump might have told you
I didn't know a cop was killed.

You seem to be unaware of a lot of LEO training. And no one said "shoot to kill" only. Shoot to stop the threat, which means aiming center mass.

And the main reason to shoot for center mass is it is a bigger target, much less likely to miss and hit someone other than who you are aiming for. It is also considered cruel and leaves a potentially wounded suspect pissed off and still a threat.
I heard that on 'Law and Order: Criminal Intent' too! 😉

No sir, it is obvious that YOU don't listen to real facts.
Why should I listen to your false claims about real facts? Your arrogance and self centeredness won't amount to anything when push comes to shove.

These people think they are fighting for their country. They don't care about you.

And I'm done listening to you snobs.

If that's the take you got form that video there is no hope for you.

Love the article no bias at all.
" A video is going viral showing how patriotic Trump supporter Ashli Babbit was executed by law enforcement, being gunned down while peacefully protesting inside the Capitol."

Patriotic citizens DON"T break in to the federal Capital Building in order to support American democracy.
Poor Ms Babbit must have been out of her mind thinking -- as an ex-US Air Force vet -- that her government owed her criminal access through a broken window because she was upset with
the voter results, the Trump loss, the 60 or so law suites that were brought by Trump lawyers but turned away as baseless by judges across our nation.
She is a sad victim of Donald Trump's massive misinformation campaign to undermine reality. Like so many Trump supporters, Ms Babbit evidently believed all the propaganda about
the fictitious "voter fraud". How does any Trump supporter explain why every federal judge -- Republicans and Democrats alike -- dismissed all suggestions of voter fraud accused by Trump's team?

Why should I listen to your false claims about real facts? Your arrogance and self centeredness won't amount to anything when push comes to shove.

These people think they are fighting for their country. They don't care about you.

You lost ALL credibility when you posted this crap;

Go back under your rock. And take your Orange Baffoon with you.

I'm just warning you. You can't treat people like this and expect no retribution. This isn't a threat it's history.

Classy people don't threaten other people behind their keyboards.

I'm just warning you. You can't treat people like this and expect no retribution. This isn't a threat it's history.

so, what you are saying is we have to give in to your every whim and desire or you will get violent?

You guys are the biggest victims ( in your heads) ever.

Agreed

I bet he is a QAnon follower.

I wouldn't doubt it. Like the President elect said, enough is enough. Any true conservatives out there will agree with this - just like the vast majority of the Republicans in the House and Senate agreed with it when they overwhelmingly voted to uphold the election results. Anyone who didn't is of the same ilk as the scum who desecrated our Capitol and should be treated accordingly.

People like you desecrated our Capitol, attacked our Constitutional processes and sought to overturn our democracy. And you think we should listen to you?
No people like me are concerned that people like you don't understand how dangerous what you are doing is. People like me don't want to see this escalate. You do.
I'll tell you what's going to happen... you're going to be ground down to dust.
Americans will be ground into dust?
You have the temerity to threaten America with violence? Go ahead.... bring it on.
You just told me Americans will be ground into dust. I'm not threatening anyone. You are.

I'm just saying we should probably listen to people rather than thumping our chests like macho men and talking about how they will be ground into dust. Maybe you want a civil war just so you can kill people.

Oh, I have no doubt there will be retribution. But rest assured - and you can read this over and over again from our history - anyone who takes up arms against the United States of America will justifiably be ground into dust.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Big League Politics Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Big League Politics is an Alt-Right news and opinion blog founded by Patrick Howley, a former writer for the far-right Daily Caller and Questionable Breitbart. According to their about page “Big League Politics is a fast-paced news site led by a team of top-level investigative reporters, filmmakers, and citizen journalists all over the country. We challenge powerful politicians in both the Republican and Democratic Parties. We are not conservative. We are not liberal. We are road warriors fighting the good fight for journalism.” They further state that “All stories on Big League Politics are factually accurate.”

Big League Politics - Media Bias Fact Check

Why do you keep believing the stuff these fantasy news sources keep putting out?

When a news organization indicates up front in their reporting that a vandal breaking in to a federal building was a "loyal Trump supporter",
one expects that the piece was prepared by the White House. Are the folks concerned about the death of this woman also upset about the death of the Capital Police officer who was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher?

Back
Top Bottom