• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W: 1411] Video: Woman Killed in Capitol was Executed. Cop Should Face Charges.

She was shot in the neck as she was trying to breach a Chamber of Congress. She and her Ilk were lucky they were not shot when they entered the Capital Building, if they try again and they Will be shot, count on that.

In the photo I saw someone holding an area around her midriff. Where are you getting your info? Please cite your claim.

The event was scheduled.
Scheduled to be an official event related to a Congressional duty, closed to the public. Not the time nor place to "air grievances". Any who believe otherwise are simply wrong and those who tried deserve charges and punishment.

It may be forgotten that the officer was most likely rear guard for the SS protectees evacuated from the mob seconds earlier. That barricade, then the officer, were the last lines. "How many barricades and officers must they have gotten through to be breaking down this barricade?", the officer must have been wondering as they advanced in the face of a pointed gun, and orders to stop.

The mob did. She was at the head of the mob as it gained access to an area being guarded at gunpoint, by blockade and doors. What did the mob think would happen?
Obviously wrongly, that their grievances would be heard.

Okay, the changes Pennsylvania and other states made to their election process were unconstitutional. Are you capable of discussing this?

I bet you come back with wails about fraud.

Um, wellllllllllllllll the SUPREME COURT ruled that you are WRONG! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeet-funny.gif

The event was scheduled.

I think you are right, someone knew they were going to attack the Capital building and try to get to the members of Congress and made sure the protection was as light as possible.

no that's all we've been doing for the past 15 years as you call us every name in the book it's your turn now.

accepted that's exactly what happened in this last election this is where you need to listen if you don't it will not be comfortable for you.
see you don't listen you don't even know how to listen. Argument wasn't that there was fraud. I don't know why you keep that rehashing this nonsense that nobody brought up to you. The problem was unconstitutionally changing the rules of the election.

Your party cannot win unless they rug the system. but you're not even going to try and hear this you're just going to wail about fraud.

the only way to get you to listen is to make you. Get used to it.
the court refused to hear the case. It's Not over. If you want to make an enemy out of your own countryman you deserve this.
at this point nobody's trying to kill anybody. If this dictatorship moves forward then you'll see that. Comparing people to terrorists will only make some more likely to be. As long as you refuse to listen to these people they will resist you.
okay so the only way they're ever going to get you to listen to them is to attack. Enjoy this it is your fault.
I point out that BOTH of America's major Political Parties have brought us to this point.
You say multiple times that folks in this forum should listen to your viewpoints.
I have tried to "listen" in this forum. It's difficult when folks tell you that THEIR TRIBE is correct and has all the answers, and YOUR TRIBE is a worthless bunch of shits.
Why not try communicating actual substance rather than throwing bombs?

Trashing the Capital is throwing bombs. Winning the recent election is communicating. Biden won. Can't accept that? You can consider moving to Russia or helping transform America's political system. But If you choose trashing our current government like a mob, I hope you are met with force. This isn't Venezuela. Our constitution and freedom of voter participation still function.

Last edited:
How many representatives made themselves available to their constituents?
All of them are required to answer certain forms of communication. Don't like what they are doing? Vote them out. Get enough people to recall. Invading government buildings is absolutely not a proper form of attempt to get any representative's attention nor time.

Okay, the changes Pennsylvania and other states made to their election process were unconstitutional.

Not according to the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, and not according to the SCOTUS.

That is where he seemed to be aiming, as he should have been. Not sure what he hit
I think he hit her someone high up in the chest, near enough to her throat/neck but still technically center mass from what I have read.

No they didn't. They refused to hear the case.

Not true. They gave both sides time to present briefs and they then examined the briefs and found one side lacking, thus they said no. That is how SCOTUS operates. But they did hear from both sides.

No they didn't. They refused to hear the case.

See you don't even try to listen. You are completely unaware of events leading up to it.

UM WRONG!

"The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected an effort to overturn the results of the presidential election in Pennsylvania, signaling the high court would not go along with President Trump's unprecedented efforts to win another term despite a decisive defeat in the popular vote and Electoral College.

The lawsuit was brought by Republican Rep. Mike Kelly, who argued a 2019 state law authorizing universal mail-in voting is unconstitutional and that all ballots cast by mail in the general election in Pennsylvania should be thrown out.

"The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice [Samuel] Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied," said the court's one-sentence order, which did not suggest any dissent among the nine justices."

BOOM! HEAD SHOT! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should just quit while you are behind, you are wrong Trumpkin.

I point out that BOTH of America's major Political Parties have brought us to this point.
You say multiple times that folks in this forum should listen to your viewpoints.
I have tried to "listen" in this forum. It's difficult when folks tell you that THEIR TRIBE is correct and has all the answers, and YOUR TRIBE is a worthless bunch of shits.
Why not try communicating actual substance rather than throwing bombs?
They tried communicating with you, you wouldn't listen. You were busy pontificating about tribes.

This sort of thing is what happens when they realize talking to you is pointless. They get the idea that the only thing you'll understand is violence.
Trashing the Capital is throwing bombs. Winning the recent election is communicating. Biden won. Can't accept that? How about moving to Russia?
No if you want a dictator selected by rigging elections Russia is your country. You move there.

What's obvious, and contrary to what I think your point is, there isn't any question in my mind that "who you are" made a massive difference in the initial planning and the response to this insurrection. If those gathered had been black, or any group of non-whites, we'd have seen a MASSIVE police presence protecting the capitol, and if they'd broken through those barriers, dozens shot and killed.

If you want to see white privilege, then this is as good an example as we'll ever likely see. Only 15 arrests in the immediate aftermath, only one death, few injuries to those engaged in insurrection, and incredibly, after they'd occupied the U.S. Capitol with force, the vast majority allowed to leave as if they'd just had a nice tour with a tour guide.

Right on target!

I am sorry that I cannot give more than one "likes"

They tried communicating with you, you wouldn't listen. You were busy pontificating about tribes.

This sort of thing is what happens when they realize talking to you is pointless. They get the idea that the only thing you'll understand is violence.
No if you want a dictator selected by rigging elections Russia is your country. You move there.

Are you upset that basically your whole belief system has come crumbling down?

And now your hero can't tell you what to think on Twitter. What will you do?

Nope. I have actually studied criminal justice. Hence the writing of a paper about such things.
Still, I'm unaware of a law requiring LEOs to shoot to kill only.

Back
Top Bottom