• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:12, 217] Bin Laden Raid ?

Re: Bin Laden Raid ?

He was ill and under the control of Pakistan...and dont forget too that Bin Laden had long ago accomplished his mission of goading America into disastrous mistakes...He had won the battle.

He was allowed to retire in Pakistan basically.

Oh ... I get it now.More Conspiracy Theory.Then why didn't the Pakistan Government
just hand over Bin Laden.They surely would have received much in the way of compensation and
praise.Maybe on account There was No Bin Laden.So Stop making stuff up on the fly.
I only cite Facts.Hard Facts.
You obviously Can't Handle Hard facts.

Obviously I'm a better typist.

All the more power to ya.If that's what yer calling is.
Better a typist than a Schnipist.

Oh ... I get it now.More Conspiracy Theory.Then why didn't the Pakistan Government
just hand over Bin Laden.They surely would have received much in the way of compensation and
praise.Maybe on account There was No Bin Laden.So Stop making stuff up on the fly.
I only cite Facts.Hard Facts.
You obviously Can't Handle Hard facts.

Because they more or less agreed with Bin Laden and because their society is very weak now, turning Bin Laden over would have caused them massive problems....remember that the leadership has long been just barely holding on to control....the situation is very dicey.

Last edited:

Because they more or less agreed with Bin Laden an because their society is very weak now, turning Bin Laden over would have caused them massive problems....remember that the leadership has long been just barely holding on to control....the situation is very dicey.

More facts eh.? Yer just sounding off with lame duck opinions.
Yer not cut out for getting to the truth.
Definitely not eligible for any George Polk Award for Intrepid Reporting.
Unless in yer minds eye " Intrepid " requires having to tiptoe thru some tullips.

A Majority of those 22 Dead Seals were from the Infamous Seal Team Six.
Seal Team 6 was started under Dick Cheney.
Seals were Instructed to NEVER utter a word about the Bin Laden Raid.
Especially among other Seals.
Now ... why would that be.

Yes, SEALs from SEAL Team Six conduct numerous operations. Sometimes things go wrong and a helicopter goes down. They aren't immune to **** happening anymore than anyone else. Again, not proof of any of what you claim.

Gee, what a surprise, a military unit which places a high emphasis on secrecy. It's almost like they are Special Forces or something:roll:

I've researched this and found very little evidence that Bin Laden was
even alive at the time of this Choreographed Raid that ended up Killing Bin Laden.
Bin Laden was suffering from Marfans disease and that meant at best a life expectancy
of 5 Years,no more.There is not one Photo of Bin Laden being dead or shot.
This Bogus Raid happened on a weekend and on a sunday night { how convenient }
Obama managed to address the nation at night in Primetime.
Eventually he acted like he was the mastermind behind the Raid.That is The Farthest thing
from reality.It was Leon Panetta.His CIA Director.
BTW what ever happened to that Live Feed into the WH Situation room showcasing the
Raid.The Press managed to show off a Picture of Obama sitting very excited around a semi-packed
situation room as if watching the closing round of a 12 round heavyweight boxing match.
There has never been any Video made public of that Raid.
In fact,we learned many months later that Seal Team 6,had their helmut cameras turned off.
So how was Obama and his close WH staff able to watch the raid on a Live feed in the Situation
room.Where Obama used the word " Geronimo " as the go ahead for the kill shot.
Total pile of bunk.But Americans were ripe for this kind of Theatrics.Bin Laden was so hated and
despised not many americans were gonna tolerate anything less than his total demise.
This Raid was done to help Obama establish what kind of strong Commander he was.This is 2011.
In the Summer of 2012 Obama used this as Huge Campaign slogan.He got Bin Laden.
His predecessor Bush 43 could not.

Noted:
Not one link to the any of the research to back up what you posted. Why is that?

Your is not even that well presented for an opinion piece.:mrgreen:

So there was no Downed Chinook helicopter in August of 2011 where 22 Navy Seals perished.?
Or dint you git the memo.

Typing with intentionally misspelled words...smells sock like...

1. We have a conspiracy theory forum for this kind of nonsense.

2. Even among conspiracy theories - and, I am no fan of President Obama's - this is silly.

Op makes it to 100 posts? nah...

78,000 + posts in 8 years is a little much.I have around 45,ooo since 2009 at another
message board.I started on message boards in the late 1990's at Imdb.
I ain't no novice.I be a real pro at knowin' what to know from Joe Blow.

Is English your first language?

Yes, SEALs from SEAL Team Six conduct numerous operations. Sometimes things go wrong and a helicopter goes down. They aren't immune to **** happening anymore than anyone else. Again, not proof of any of what you claim.

Gee, what a surprise, a military unit which places a high emphasis on secrecy. It's almost like they are Special Forces or something:roll:

Yes,A Helicopter went down during the actual Bin Laden raid.However the photo of that
broken/burned helicopter eventually was removed never to be viewed again.Whoever decides
that stuff,thought it was bad press.Probably because it complicates the narrative.That this
Bid Laden raid went off w/o a hitch.I mean,like why wouldn't it.Obama was the guy who
commandeered this outstanding mission.Because the Press did make a spectacle of the
Situation Room photo of Obama sitting in front of a display screen with many White House
surrounding him with Bated Breath.We were consistently informed that they were watching a Live
Feed of the Mission.About a year later,no mention ever again about that " supposed " Live Feed.
Because that would prove many things didn't add up.
Like how the day after Obama addressed the nation { late on a sunday night } which was a Monday
MSNBC and CNN were even putting up sketches of a 40+ minute firefight right outside this concrete
compound with a tallish Man with a long beard and turbin { Bin Laden } using an assault rifle while
clutching a woman { a hostage }.That narrative went on for a day or two.Until it became too dopey
to be believed.We were actually informed of this narrative { intense firefight by Bin Laden }
shooting a weapon around the corners of his compound while holding a woman hostage.
To make a long story { Bogus account } short ... The MSM was All-In on this Bin Laden Raid
narrative.However they got a little TOO eager beaver.They almost blew-it with the over the top
analysis.That Old faked pic of a Bin Laden lookalike that was offered as proof that Bin Laden
was surely killed was laughed off the internet.Because it proved to be a few years old and was
a mock pic of how Bin Laden would look if Killed in a firefight.
Not to be confused or conflated with how The Hussein Sons { Uday & Qusay } looked after their
firefight.

Is English your first language?

Because Inquiring minds ... must know.? How much more mensch can it get.

Yes,A Helicopter went down during the actual Bin Laden raid.However the photo of that
broken/burned helicopter eventually was removed never to be viewed again.Whoever decides
that stuff,thought it was bad press.Probably because it complicates the narrative.That this
Bid Laden raid went off w/o a hitch.I mean,like why wouldn't it.Obama was the guy who
commandeered this outstanding mission.Because the Press did make a spectacle of the
Situation Room photo of Obama sitting in front of a display screen with many White House
surrounding him with Bated Breath.We were consistently informed that they were watching a Live
Feed of the Mission.About a year later,no mention ever again about that " supposed " Live Feed.
Because that would prove many things didn't add up.
Like how the day after Obama addressed the nation { late on a sunday night } which was a Monday
MSNBC and CNN were even putting up sketches of a 40+ minute firefight right outside this concrete
compound with a tallish Man with a long beard and turbin { Bin Laden } using an assault rifle while
clutching a woman { a hostage }.That narrative went on for a day or two.Until it became too dopey
to be believed.We were actually informed of this narrative { intense firefight by Bin Laden }
shooting a weapon around the corners of his compound while holding a woman hostage.
To make a long story { Bogus account } short ... The MSM was All-In on this Bin Laden Raid
narrative.However they got a little TOO eager beaver.They almost blew-it with the over the top
analysis.That Old faked pic of a Bin Laden lookalike that was offered as proof that Bin Laden
was surely killed was laughed off the internet.Because it proved to be a few years old and was
a mock pic of how Bin Laden would look if Killed in a firefight.
Not to be confused or conflated with how The Hussein Sons { Uday & Qusay } looked after their
firefight.

Links to the proof please.

Typing with intentionally misspelled words...smells sock like...

Sorry to offend or embarrass anyone at *Langley.From Langley.Around the corner from Langley.
In and around but not compromising Langley.Hate to turn into some Valerie Plame Fiasco.
Also B.S. with MSM sugar coating.We knew early on who the leaker was.
His name was seldom mentioned { Richard Armitage }.Again it would complicate the MSM
narrative.

* metonym ... anyone.Or too big a word.

Links to the proof please.

Under Obama the MSM as well the AP was corrupted.Just like the Lies by James Clapper
that Americans were not spied on.I think Media Research { run by Brent Bosell } probably
has archived footage from MSNBC and CNN which dramatically shows on the Monday following
Obama's Sunday Night declaration of a Bin Laden Raid.
Just like there was archived texts from the National Archives that proved what Joy Reid
actually Texted in reference to her poking fun at Gays.She insisted at one point that she never
did at her old blogger site and that her words { written } had been hacked.

Can you say that again in English please?

Sorry Charlie { Stardust commercial } that schtick is old hat.No longer works.
To constantly pick at { like some senior at a scab on their chin } ones spelling
and verbiage as if grammatically senile.
I could outwrite,outthink,{outanything ?} you with half my brain tied behind me back.

Sorry Charlie { Stardust commercial } that schtick is old hat.No longer works.
To constantly pick at { like some senior at a scab on their chin } ones spelling
and verbiage as if grammatically senile.
I could outwrite,outthink,{outanything ?} you with half my brain tied behind me back.

I doubt that. Now what about the proof of your claims?

Sorry to offend or embarrass anyone at *Langley.From Langley.Around the corner from Langley.
In and around but not compromising Langley.Hate to turn into some Valerie Plame Fiasco.
Also B.S. with MSM sugar coating.We knew early on who the leaker was.
His name was seldom mentioned { Richard Armitage }.Again it would complicate the MSM
narrative.

* metonym ... anyone.Or too big a word.

I see a short future here for you. TBF

Last edited:

But wildly entertaining...

No, deja vu. We've had his sort here many times before. Nothing new or entertaining here.

More facts eh.? Yer just sounding off with lame duck opinions.
Yer not cut out for getting to the truth.
Definitely not eligible for any George Polk Award for Intrepid Reporting.
Unless in yer minds eye " Intrepid " requires having to tiptoe thru some tullips.
Stop with going after Hawkeye. He isn’t a fool. He might’ve been fooled. He certainly doesn’t have a ring in his nose.

Conspiracy Theory,is what we understand now was the Vehicle used to Keep
ordinary americans at bay.A way to Intimidate from learning and researching more.
Most recent example was how this Corrupted MSM used the notion that any talk about
some Caravan approaching was overblown.Definately No Invasion.Just Conspiracy Theory.
This was the approach adopted during Obama's Reign.Like how his IRS targeted Conservatives.
Just some Conspiracy.Or that Government was actually Spying on Americans.Eventually James
Clapper had to come clean.The list is long and dirty.Obama Did Create a Deep State.

Sorry, random question, but something I've been wondering for a long time...hopefully you won't take offense. What is with you conspiracy guys and excessive, random capitalization of words? It's like reading a hacker manifesto from the mid 90's. Why do you guys always do that? Seems counter-productive - I mean, you're already trying to get people to believe something a little out there, and then you're going to make it impossible to read with the crazy capital letters all over the place. Yet you guys do it pretty uniformly.

What's up with that? :)

Back
Top Bottom