• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

VP Pence Has Accepted the Results of the Arizona Election

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
One by one, they are facing reality.

By the way, Rex, this doesn't have anything to do with anything, but what's that white hourglass-looking thing to Pence's right? Youth wants to know.

Well he accepts the election results as far as Mark Kelly being elected Senator.
I doubt he is ready to accept that Biden won.

Was listening to Julie Mason today...she pondered what Mike Pence would do on Inauguration Day...attend the Inauguration or whatever Trump is planning.

Was listening to Julie Mason today...she pondered what Mike Pence would do on Inauguration Day...attend the Inauguration or whatever Trump is planning.

I haven't though about that, Airyaman. He'd better break off his allegiance to Trump and give Harris the honor she deserves. If he doesn't, that will be the kind of thing that will haunt him the rest of his career. He will always be known for putting Trump ahead of the country. (At least, that's the way I feel about it.)

One by one, they are facing reality.

By the way, Rex, this doesn't have anything to do with anything, but what's that white hourglass-looking thing to Pence's right? Youth wants to know.

That is his gavel.

I hope all of you Democrats do not mind watching me pick the bones of the aged Biden.

Well he accepts the election results as far as Mark Kelly being elected Senator.
I doubt he is ready to accept that Biden won.

Yea, according to the Trumpkins the ballots that say a Republican won are ok, the ones that are marked for a Democrat are wrong and should be thrown out.

Yea, according to the Trumpkins the ballots that say a Republican won are ok, the ones that are marked for a Democrat are wrong and should be thrown out.
Mark Kelly is a Democrat. He beat McSally (R) .

can Tweety still fire him? if so, i hope that he picks Orly as his replacement. they only have a month or so to find the long form birth certificate.

Back
Top Bottom